My Visit to Pakistan

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Highlights of My Pakistan Visit

• Beautiful, fashionable, and up-to-the-minute ladies with sparkling faces

• Working women struggling for “Nothing” and perhaps for “Everything”

• Poor and worthless people with blank eyes and millions sorrows on their faces

• Indian Music everywhere (means everywhere...My heart was torn apart to see where this nation is going).

• Half naked ladies in advertisements on every wall of beloved Islamic Republic

• Tired and full of sadness sound of Adhan (very hurting)

• People deprived of not only clean water but also clean air (No question of electricity or food....)

• Public transport – Faster than F-16 (Yellow buses ... always in hurry and want to crush everything that comes on their way)

• Directionless and lonely youth busy in staring and messaging other “sisters in Islam” living at the end of street.

• Frustrated household ladies trying to get relief in backbiting

• Ads of Aamil Bangali Baba on each wall (solution of every single problem of humanity.....)

• Shab-e-Wajdaan (another service to Islam by my nation...another innovation)

• Interesting story of a bus driver who kills someone on road every 2-3 months and gets another job every time (I am scared)

• Hard working Fatima who works day and night to buy a PC for her kids and her husband snatches money every time

• Safia- who stood whole day in severe heat while fasting to buy flour (so that she can cook for her family) and came back empty handed at the end of the day

• Shortage of sugar

• A wonderful eye hospital with latest technology providing free treatment to poor...very pleasant news

• Alarming figure of hepatitis

• Every youngster of my nation is “In Serious Love” SubhanAllah

• Mobile...mobile...mobile ...sms...sms...sms

I am missing you “My Homeland”

A Kashmiri

Who are responsible for it. THE PEOPLE OF PAKISTAN. Who mostly are uneducated, and loyal to some three to four corrupt families ( Sharifs, Benazirs, Kwajas etc) to whom they bring back to power everytime.

I thought we Kashmiris fighting Indian terrorism are in the worst state of affairs.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
is that the picture of pakistan or world? in one way or other, the whole is going that way. wht else can be expected when we dont remember Allah and hereafter? wht else can be expected when we dont follow Quran and sunnah?

but look at the positive side also. the job pious muslims are doing. i know they are few but only few will enter paradise also.

i feel that only after coming of Imam Mehdi and Isa (as), the world will improve.Allah knows best.
the dajjal's army has got wht they wanted- making ppl forget Allah.

revert2007

Love Fishing
well we can never blame one country blindly...to bo honest...all muslim countries are like tha these days-even malaysia,egypt,jordan,dubai,indonesia and many other countries...

whom to be blamed????it is not the country but the nation who created the country...again who is nation???it is me and u...

so we gotta change ourselves in order to change the nation and to change the country...

if we think we are good alhamdulilah,lets educate others...if they can make propaganda for evils...we can make propaganda for good..syatan is with them but Allah is with us..who created syatan???it is Allah so inshaAlla we will win...

we can't just sit here and sigh about how bad the ummah is...the prophet didn't sigh but he act..so we should act as well...no point of talking without action...start educating and reminding very single person that u know...

ovomer

salam from pakistan!

• Indian Music everywhere (means everywhere...My heart was torn apart to see where this nation is going).

• People deprived of not only clean water but also clean air (No question of electricity or food....)

• Public transport – Faster than F-16 (Yellow buses ... always in hurry and want to crush everything that comes on their way)

• Directionless and lonely youth busy in staring and messaging other “sisters in Islam” living at the end of street.

• Ads of Aamil Bangali Baba on each wall (solution of every single problem of humanity.....)

• Interesting story of a bus driver who kills someone on road every 2-3 months and gets another job every time (I am scared)

• Hard working Fatima who works day and night to buy a PC for her kids and her husband snatches money every time

• Safia- who stood whole day in severe heat while fasting to buy flour (so that she can cook for her family) and came back empty handed at the end of the day

• Shortage of sugar

• A wonderful eye hospital with latest technology providing free treatment to poor...very pleasant news

:salam2:
my brothers and sisters, yes, who is responsible for all that??
i am pakistani and a university teacher. what can i do for uplifting the standards of living of my people? it is very easy to write all these lines and we can also write more lines about Pakistan but can anybody tell me what is the treatment for us?
suggestions are needed here, please.
regards

ovomer

salam from pakistan!
well we can never blame one country blindly...to bo honest...all muslim countries are like tha these days-even malaysia,egypt,jordan,dubai,indonesia and many other countries...

whom to be blamed????it is not the country but the nation who created the country...again who is nation???it is me and u...

so we gotta change ourselves in order to change the nation and to change the country...

if we think we are good alhamdulilah,lets educate others...if they can make propaganda for evils...we can make propaganda for good..syatan is with them but Allah is with us..who created syatan???it is Allah so inshaAlla we will win...

we can't just sit here and sigh about how bad the ummah is...the prophet didn't sigh but he act..so we should act as well...no point of talking without action...start educating and reminding very single person that u know...
yes, u are right. we should change ourselves.
regards

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
i am pakistani and a university teacher. what can i do for uplifting the standards of living of my people? it is very easy to write all these lines and we can also write more lines about Pakistan but can anybody tell me what is the treatment for us?
regards

educating Islam to ppl to prepare for jihad to bring Islamic state under one khalifah!

BinteShafi

Left long ago
regards

Asslam u Alaikum wrwb,

Hudhayfa reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "By the One in whose hand my self is, you should command the right and forbid the wrong, or else Allah is very likely to send down on you retribution from Him. Then you will call on Him and He will not answer you." [Muslim]

This is the duty of each one of us to forbid evil and join good.....which we (most of us) have forgotten....

I stayed in Pakistan for about 2 weeks. I tried my best to tell my family, friends, and people in my area of what I know (though I do not know much )

1. First day I invited ladies in my area to an Iftar dinner and prepared a small lecture. Though some of the ladies did not pay much attention (I was a bit embarrased...but still I tried).
  2. I tried to speak against this music thing whereever I go (in bus, hotel, taxi, shop etc)
  3. I spoke all the time about modest dressing in front of all females.
  4. I helped my sister to get admission in a one year Quran course and conviced my family to help her to leave the job.
  5. Most of the time I tried that my topic of discussion should be like "This dunya is nothing but a test" and our "ultimate return is to Allah SWT" and other similar thing which could remind us all about Allah SWT
  6. I went to the business center of a hotel (where I was staying) and played Quran recitation in full volume in the environment where all the time music has been played. When i left the hotel I spoke to them and tried to make him realize about the outcomes of this evil. He did agree to me at that time (but Allah knows best what the hearts conceal)
  7. I spent most of the time with my young sisters and other relatives and tried to make them realize all these evils in the society and their duty as being young and energetic

During my stay I realized that I need to have more knowledge and patience to serve my people. I am in terrible need of training. I came back with the intention of gaining more knowledge and taqwa to better train myself so that I can teach my fellow people who are in desperate need of help. May Allah help me.

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Truly this is our situation my dear sister. We need to correct ourselves first. After that, our families. Only then the Muslim Ummah will be on the correct path which is called Siratul Mustaqeem.

May Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) increase your knowledge and reward you abundantly for the effort you are doing, for the betterment of this Ummah.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Asslam u Alaikum wrwb,

Hudhayfa reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "By the One in whose hand my self is, you should command the right and forbid the wrong, or else Allah is very likely to send down on you retribution from Him. Then you will call on Him and He will not answer you." [Muslim]

This is the duty of each one of us to forbid evil and join good.....which we (most of us) have forgotten....

I stayed in Pakistan for about 2 weeks. I tried my best to tell my family, friends, and people in my area of what I know (though I do not know much )

1. First day I invited ladies in my area to an Iftar dinner and prepared a small lecture. Though some of the ladies did not pay much attention (I was a bit embarrased...but still I tried).
  2. I tried to speak against this music thing whereever I go (in bus, hotel, taxi, shop etc)
  3. I spoke all the time about modest dressing in front of all females.
  4. I helped my sister to get admission in a one year Quran course and conviced my family to help her to leave the job.
  5. Most of the time I tried that my topic of discussion should be like "This dunya is nothing but a test" and our "ultimate return is to Allah SWT" and other similar thing which could remind us all about Allah SWT
  6. I went to the business center of a hotel (where I was staying) and played Quran recitation in full volume in the environment where all the time music has been played. When i left the hotel I spoke to them and tried to make him realize about the outcomes of this evil. He did agree to me at that time (but Allah knows best what the hearts conceal)
  7. I spent most of the time with my young sisters and other relatives and tried to make them realize all these evils in the society and their duty as being young and energetic

During my stay I realized that I need to have more knowledge and patience to serve my people. I am in terrible need of training. I came back with the intention of gaining more knowledge and taqwa to better train myself so that I can teach my fellow people who are in desperate need of help. May Allah help me.

Wa Alaikum Salam wr wb

U DID WELL.
KEEP IT UP.
MY DU'A WITH U.

Deen_e_Mohammad

Have Faith in Allah........

Dear sister,

I very well could understand your pain after looking the condition of some Muslim in certain society. Trust me sister such Hypocrasy or Kufr is not new in our religion. It's happening from the time of our beloved Prophet (SAW).

Even when our dear Prophet (SAW) was alive their were claim by Musailma the Liar of claiming to be prophet and many followed in such claim. The recent one to be in Pakistan By Mirza from Qadian.

The only reason for such condition of Muslim in todays Islamic world is because we are far away from the Tauheed. The love and fear of Allah has completely vanished from our heart. We have forgot how mighty and merciful our creator is.

May Allah help us in bringing our heart closer to him and always shivering in his fear and asking forgiveness from him. AAMEEN.

Allah Hafiz

arzafar

well uve seen nothing sis. believe me!
you didnt even mention the tv channels and the immodesty with no parent guidance rating.
anyway, those talking about changing and all, all i can say is that it aint happening. on the whole living in a free country is better than living in pakistan at the moment. in an infidel country there are fitnas but everything is black and white. there is a clear divide so the community is closer together, and mosque is the center of all activities. in Pakistan atm everything is gray! it's full of hypocracy. we have clean shaven people preaching islam, wearing designer clothes and talking bull! and this new concept of "enlightened moderation". It's so difficult to escape and stay away from all this bidah. music is everwhere. and mobile phones, tell me about it. Even during jamat you can hear cell phones ringing.
add to that the sky high levels of corruption, bribery, theft, hoarding and injustice and lawlessnes.
im from karachi so i guess there is more fitna here. But i've heard worse things from lahore and Islamabad.

saif

Name me one muslim nation, which has simple women. I have travelled a lot and I have seen this phenomenon almost everywhere in the muslim world. Rich arab women make their goal of life to collect gold ornaments and designer clothes and poor arab women, like from Egypt wear tons of cheap make-up and look really funny. European women are comparatively much simpler (at least, as far as their budget for face make-up is concerned). Shouldn't we learn something from them?

Like Rumi said:
Bar sama'-e-raast har kas cheez neest
Ta'ma-e-har murgh ke injeer neest

Only with higher level of education and with higher goals, they will have a better choice in what to hear and what not. The solution is not to start a compaign against music but to educate people and help them set some higher goals in life. Unfortunately, the CD-Shop-burner bearded mullahs and niqabi mullanis are doing everything to make the nation more jaahil and the singers like Shehzad Roy are on a good track to spread the light of education in the nation.

Almaas

• Shortage of sugar

Asalaamualaykum,

You put that percetly Sister, it really is such a sad situation :(

May Allah swt guide all muslims nations. ameen.

Where in Pak did you visit? (If you don't mind me asking).

Walaykumasalaam

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

True, it is not very calming situation there, sister.

Our people in Pakistan Need Education. Things aren’t the way you’d expect, but sadly as it’s been mentioned all world is turning like this. (Ya Allah!) Public in Pakistan is in need of learning - mainly religious awareness, and Ilm of this world also. One of the main problems there is Resources have not ever been consumed sensibly. Those irritating politicians outnumber few good people.

Pakistan is my native land. Like many others, we, at college, would discuss such issues in Pakistan often especially what we youth can do about it. Dear sister, I’d just say you did the right thing; we need to educate ourselves and (by going back) help others maximum we can do, Insha'Allah. That's jihad. Yes, an invitation to All Mualims. Get ready; I know it’s not easy but achieveable. I’ve been there too!

Hope it all made some sense.
Wa'salaam.

PS Check this ppt point out, Insha'Allah. Hope you like it. (Sorry, urdu language only. If someone would really be interested, I'll translate it and put that up for them, Insha'Allah)

Attachments

• Umeed (Hope).zip
    553.9 KB · Views: 17

BinKhadija

An Akhu
well uve seen nothing sis. believe me!
you didnt even mention the tv channels and the immodesty with no parent guidance rating.
anyway, those talking about changing and all, all i can say is that it aint happening. on the whole living in a free country is better than living in pakistan at the moment. in an infidel country there are fitnas but everything is black and white. there is a clear divide so the community is closer together, and mosque is the center of all activities. in Pakistan atm everything is gray! it's full of hypocracy. we have clean shaven people preaching islam, wearing designer clothes and talking bull! and this new concept of "enlightened moderation". It's so difficult to escape and stay away from all this bidah. music is everwhere. and mobile phones, tell me about it. Even during jamat you can hear cell phones ringing.
add to that the sky high levels of corruption, bribery, theft, hoarding and injustice and lawlessnes.
im from karachi so i guess there is more fitna here. But i've heard worse things from lahore and Islamabad.
It's surprising to see. Just read your post now. You really make it sound like Pakistan is hell! Lol. But: :astag:
Brother, there are good people in Pakistan too and they are actively involved in society but evil is not that easy to overcome. They need our support!

May Allah bless Muslim Ummah.
Wa'salaam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum wrwb,

Jazakom Allaahu Khayra my dear brothers and sisters for your responses. I just wanted to share SOME of the things I felt during my holidays. I know there are much more serious problems than described above. This was just a small reminder to myself and to other that we need to wake up....

I do agree with all of you that we need to start form ourselves and then from our families and then whole community in large....

Jazak Allah Akhi BinKhadija for the beautiful PowerPoint file. I love it. I do lose sometime hope after seeing the situation of Muslim world...but I know a true believer never lose hope....Mercy of Allah is always near...the only condition is that we need to strive hard towards it.

Someone asked that where did I visit in Pakistan. My family lives in Sahiwal. I travelled (in these 2 weeks) from Lahore to Multan and stayed in all these three cities.

Lets join hands and hands brothers and sisters and start educating ourselves from today and then everyone else around us insha Allah !!!

Wa Alaikum Saalam wrwb,

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

MashaAllah very good post indeed. This shows that you felt deeply and also tried hard to change the people. May Allah (SWT) reward you immensely for your efforts. Ameen.

These Hadees of our beloved prophet :saw: clearly shows the state our ummah is in:

Abu Sayeed reported that the messenger of Allah said: "You shall follow the practices of those before you, inch by inch and mile by mile, to the degree that if they enter into the hole of a lizard, you will follow them." He was asked: "O messenger of Allah, are they the Jews and Christians?" He replied: "Who else?" (Agreed)

Ibn Omar reported that the messenger of Allah said: "When my nation will walk with vanity, and the sons of kings, the princes of Persia and Byzantine will serve them, Allah will give authority to the wicked over the good." (At - Tirmidhi)

Thauban reported that the messenger of Allah said: "It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death." (Abu Daud)

He :saw: has also given the details of how we will eventually come out of this darkness and that is going to be a very devastating processes our ummah will go through, and only Allah knows how many people will survive. My guess is less than half, but Allah knows the best.

Eventually the Munafeqeen and the Mushrekeen will be gone, and then the earth will belong to the meeks (mutaqeen).

In the mean time we Muslims should do our best to please Allah (SWT) and follow the teachings of Islam.
:wasalam: