Michael Jackson, Islam & the Illuminati

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muslim_89

salaamu alejkum wr w..I found this interesting article about Michael Jackson and Islam..Allahu alam if he became a muslim but this article is very interesting and logical..let me know what you think about it..I found it from a website..it's was posted by a member there :

yes - The secret societies have done a job well done and blamed MJ's use of prescription drugs - do they think we the public are stupid? Michael's conversion to Islam was a major threat to the NWO as he was such an influential man in the media and was making a major comeback into the scene -O2 concerts would have given a global message of islam to the world at large. the secret societies who made him could not tolerate him becoming a Muslim so he has been conveniently bumped off - remember Princess Diana? Had he remained a Christian he would have been OK but Islamic - NO WAY! Too much of a threat to the christian secret societies FBI/CIA/Mi5/6 etc. - i am a sikh so i know what i am saying - my religion is very similar to islam - belief in 1 God etc. "Truth is above everything but higher is truthful living" -Guru Granth Sahib holy book of the Sikhs - so off he went - And Prescription drugs got the blame - just read this article on David Icke's site:

Los Angeles) private and anonymous webposting. This is a media leak, one that can be verified in a few months. I found no better place than to post it up on David Icke's website because of my belief in the Illuminati and other organizations. There were other places that I had planned to try and make my news known, but due to my occupation and unfortunately, low social status in society, I am afraid to take this news somewhere else. I speak only Spanish and am an illegal immigrant in the United States. I am afraid to come forth with this news but realize I must do it with the help of my friend, who is a very good english speaker and writer who is translating for me. May God bless you.

My husband works in landscaping for a large company in Southern California's wealthiest areas. His work is mostly in large gardens that have trees and need work around securing existing trees or designs that require the replanting of mature trees. One day, he met a lady who has an important occupation in the last 9 years or so at one of the homes. She has worked in the private home of Michael Jackson which is also called, "Neverland Ranch".

In the years she has been with the household, numerous rumors have spread and the celebrity has had many functions that have taken place within those gates. I have never been told whether or not he was truly doing something that was dangerous or not to those little children, but recently, I was told about something that is making me feel very alone with my news today.

My friend, who I will call Maria shared something with me that is still shaking my nerves as I talk to you (translator) about this at this very moment. Several years ago, Maria said that Michael Jackson was going to be visiting his brother Jermaine in Arabia. She said it was an island called Bahrain and that he might be moving there permanently. She was concerned about losing her work at the time. Also, around this time, there were a lot of visits that Michael got from his agent and friends even though there was no much publicity about the event until after he was there for some days. One day, Maria and one other worker were visited by two men in suits who seemed to be like FBI men or detectives. The only thing different was that she said their shoes and things like the pens in their pockets seemed very expensive, like things you buy in Rodeo Dr.

One of them said that there was an emergency and that it was believed that Michael Jackson was feeling very ill in Bahrain. They also mentioned to them that he might be being brainwashed by the Arabs into thinking that he will also become a Musulman (Muslim). They asked me to pay close attention to him and see if he talks about it to anyone and that if he says anything like that, that she should call them and they will arrange to help him out of the situation and return to Jesus in safety. Months and years passed, but he never more than talked of it casually to people. Nothing that seemed like conviction or brainwashing.

Less than a month ago, Michael Jackson was on the phone with someone, Maria didn't say who. Michael was saying he would like to make a speech on TV about the protests in Iran. He said that he was going to pay for it himself and that he wanted a live interview with someone like Oprah if it was possible. Later that day, his press agent came over and they discussed what he planned to do. He kept saying how he felt for the Arabs and Muslims because he understood them by living amongst them. He kept saying how the government is still racist and that it was their prejudice of Iranians and their different religion that made them want to break down a running democracy in the Middle East. She said she had not seen him this emotional but as time passed by, the press agent seemed to become very upset. She said that he should think about it and that speaking for the government of Iran's sake would jeopardize his image or even bring about "more dangers" to him.

The next day, we found him unconscious and when they called 9/11, she said they were only able to get a "special paramedics" unit deployed there. Also, even though he was 4 minutes from a major hospital, they stayed surrounding him, trying to revive him for 43 minutes. She said they were all told to leave the room during this time. She obviously feels that something suspicious had taken place and that Michael Jackson may have been assassinated by the Illuminati.

The government killed him, because they knew that such a powerful guy with many fans would overthrow all them other "singers" out there sending subliminal messages. They probably poisoned him with those drugs, and wanted him dead because he was going to make a big come back, and his conversion to Islam would literally bring a big enormous change among many people and spread the "truth". These secret societies are powerful, and they know how to cover,change,twist and hide stories to make them seem "okay" on the news...when really there's more to it. Micheal Jackson was surly misunderstood in front of the camera, and they tried to make him look sooo bad...gosh all this is confusing and twisted. I do believe he was murdered. Symbolism with the #5 is a great part of this, and we lost a great man....it’s a surprise that he has to die right before his comeback. it was going to be it....too bad they got him before he could start. Just remember this world is an evil and cruel place. There are so many things being hidden in this case and they're not telling the public its truth. Basically, anyone really influential among many people in the media, and has connection to Islam, apparently has to die...its very clear, and you can’t hide from the facts; no wonder MJ'S conversion to Islam wasn't heavily publicized on American news. He knew they were going to kill him, he knew what they wanted from him. And even though they say MJ died from prescription drug abuse, I believe there's more to the story that the secret societies and govt. are related to and they're not telling the public eye. It's so sad. This world is reaching its demise in every way possible...RIP KING OF POP....and respect and love to his family.

JazakAllah Khair

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
yes I knew of this.....it is amazing how the gov. want to control the world but cant control the muslims because we only fear Allah swt, and they hate it!! So they killing us slowly, but they will reap what they sow for Allah swt has ha great reward for them. wasalaam.

ShyHijabi

Are you serious? It's like all the conspiracy theorist have to do is post some un-substantiated claim and people will believe them. This man died from an overdose of propofol, the doctor is being tried for manslaughter.

This is so silly, people will believe anything typed nowadays without any critical thought. This man died by his own actions and now his children are parentless because of it. MJ had been addicted to prescription drugs for a very long time and anyone with an eye for it could see he was very ill.

Muslim_89

yes I knew of this.....it is amazing how the gov. want to control the world but cant control the muslims because we only fear Allah swt, and they hate it!! So they killing us slowly, but they will reap what they sow for Allah swt has ha great reward for them. wasalaam.

yes it really is amazing...

Muslim_89

Are you serious? It's like all the conspiracy theorist have to do is post some un-substantiated claim and people will believe them. This man died from an overdose of propofol, the doctor is being tried for manslaughter.

This is so silly, people will believe anything typed nowadays without any critical thought. This man died by his own actions and now his children are parentless because of it. MJ had been addicted to prescription drugs for a very long time and anyone with an eye for it could see he was very ill.

salaam sis...yes this is all speculation but there is a possibility that there's truth to it...we still don't know the circumstances that led to his death..his death certificate states that the cause of death was HOMICIDE and that the drug Propofol led to his death....Allah swt knows best and the truth..one thing that is for sure is that the Illuminati does exist and they are capable of doing things...

salaam

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
May I appeal to all, do not waste time debating this. The sister's intention was good to post this thread. Let it remain a speculation at this point. The truth will prevail some day to come inshAllah.

Artemis

Banned
salaam sis...yes this is all speculation but there is a possibility that there's truth to it...we still don't know the circumstances that led to his death..his death certificate states that the cause of death was HOMICIDE and that the drug Propofol led to his death....Allah swt knows best and the truth..one thing that is for sure is that the Illuminati does exist and they are capable of doing things...

salaam

Sorry Hard Rock but I am going to say this-

Yes, there is a possibility of the Illuminati getting to him, about the same possibility as me flying by waggling my ears.

MJ was a fool and any religion that wanted him would have been sorry in due couse, or are you telling me that his behaviour over the last twenty years has been strictly rational?
As for th O2 concerrts they were a bad jooke, almost certainly done to bring in some cash, he was not broke ut he was going that way. His state of health even when he announced the first batch was bad enough that he was doubtful to get the tour completed, never mind the extras he attached to the end.

Muslim_89

May I appeal to all, do not waste time debating this. The sister's intention was good to post this thread. Let it remain a speculation at this point. The truth will prevail some day to come inshAllah.

jazakAllah khair :) like you said this topic is not intended for debating...inshAllah the truth will prevail..

salaam

ShyHijabi

Let me break this down succintly. His doctor prescribed propofol for insomnia. (an utterly insane thing to do, its like performing brain surgery for a headache) MJ had approached many doctors and nurses for the same thing previously but had been turned away.

MJ's death certificate states he died due to the results of taking propofol. You can't list "homocide" as a cause, it has to be the method. Now his doctor is being charged with manslaughter because what he did was illegal and unethical. All his doctor saw was the $$$ and stupidly gave a drug addict what he requested. Drug dealers have actually been brought up on manslaughter charges for giving crack to someone who dies from overdose, this is no different.

Think of it like this, when you hear hoof beats you usually think "horses" and 99% percent of the time you would be correct. But bringing a conspiracy of this and giving credence to it is like saying, "Hey it's zebras!!!" It's possible but highly improbable. I don't see any real connection with this chain letter-like posting. I do know medicine however and know MJ was a drug seeker for many years. This man most likely died due to his own addiction and unwillingness to get rehabilitated...which is really selfish and horriffic when you think about his poor kids.

Rashadi

i am sorry sister but mj had no history of frug abuse and spend millions against drugs. even if the dr killed him, it does not mean he acted alone. it's interesting that when it comes to his reversion, not a word has been mentioned on the media. they want to cover up this fact. mj was close with other singers who are reverts and one of them was yusuf islam. they never left him alone since after 1990 when he praised islam publicly.

Muslim_89

Let me break this down succintly. His doctor prescribed propofol for insomnia. (an utterly insane thing to do, its like performing brain surgery for a headache) MJ had approached many doctors and nurses for the same thing previously but had been turned away.

MJ's death certificate states he died due to the results of taking propofol. You can't list "homocide" as a cause, it has to be the method. Now his doctor is being charged with manslaughter because what he did was illegal and unethical. All his doctor saw was the $$$ and stupidly gave a drug addict what he requested. Drug dealers have actually been brought up on manslaughter charges for giving crack to someone who dies from overdose, this is no different.

Think of it like this, when you hear hoof beats you usually think "horses" and 99% percent of the time you would be correct. But bringing a conspiracy of this and giving credence to it is like saying, "Hey it's zebras!!!" It's possible but highly improbable. I don't see any real connection with this chain letter-like posting. I do know medicine however and know MJ was a drug seeker for many years. This man most likely died due to his own addiction and unwillingness to get rehabilitated...which is really selfish and horriffic when you think about his poor kids.

sis the death certificate infact stated that the cause of death was homicide...and no matter how much the patient want a certain drug the Doctor is not aloud to give a patient propofol outside of the hospital..there are alot of Doctors who use celebreties by giving them things in order to get money...like I said we don't know for sure under which circumstances he died only Allah swt knows the truth..it's true that MJ was addicted to painkillers since his accident during the 80s when his hair got caught on fire..I am not really here to argue on how he died...I just posted that article because I found it interesting and possible..he was under alot of pressure and didn't want to do the 50 shows in London(his sister and many of his friend have said that MJ never wanted to do all the 50 shows) however he owned half of the company Sony so that alone was enough reason for "them" to kill him..but this article that I posted I am sure would not make it to publishing since the media is probably also hidding the truth..nonetheless Allahu alam like I said before I don't intend to argue or debate with anyone about this matter..

salaam

slave_of allah

asalam mulikum....
its a shame dat they have still not seen da truth on da day of judgment they'l be ashtonished.. hope they find out da truth soon

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Weather MJ was a good person or bad....you, me or anyone has no right to judge him or even anybody else. Only Allah (swt) has that Right. I think we should stop posting things about his death....things for example like "hey he became a muslim before he died" ..."no he was not a muslim before he died"..."he was on drugs"...."he commited homocide" bla bla bla....i dont know which one of the news media and bloggers are giving is either true or false...but one thing for sure...on the Day of Judgement, all truth will come out inshallah....
MJ is gone people...GONE! Stop worrying about his problems and think of other problems! The corruption...fitnah...war.........

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

1. Michael Jackson was rich and famous

+

2. Michael Jackson easily trusted people and was soft-hearted

Therefore, for many years people used him, and even after his death people continue to want to use him, therefore all these court cases, conspiracies etc

End of story

assalamu alaykum wa rhamatullahi wa barakatuh

arzafar

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

1. Michael Jackson was rich and famous

+

2. Michael Jackson easily trusted people and was soft-hearted

Therefore, for many years people used him, and even after his death people continue to want to use him, therefore all these court cases, conspiracies etc

End of story

assalamu alaykum wa rhamatullahi wa barakatuh
agreed with you. also would like to add
we shouldn't call him muslim since nobody has any proof regarding him being muslim.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Can you guys leave this person alone he is dead, end of the story either he isgoing to hell or paradise its no one's business, its up to his creator he can be forgiven or punished, its better to think of less fortunate people in this world and what you can do to help them to see the light of Islam

Wa salaam alikom

weareloved

This person has such a valid point. Has anyone watched the Arrivals? It's really interesting. The points they make are very clear. The world can make you believe whatever they want you to believe. The world has so much power over you and it's been programmed into your brain since a young age. There is a reason you can remember things in your brain. There is also a reason why the rich are allowed to get away with so much, while the rest of us are judged and thrown aside. Even in cartoons, the Arab is portrayed as the bad guy, making humanity believe that Arab people are evil or generally the bad guys.

All of this is part of the plot and it's told in Islam. It's said that this will happen and it's happening right before your very eyes, it's just that humanity is unaware of it's true power and believe it to be normal. They don't see into it as deeply as they should. Why do religions tell you to seek knowledge and why is knowledge so powerful of a tool. Micheal Jackson was a powerful figure, people loved him and idolised him in so many ways, so if that idol became Muslim, what would that do to a world who worshipped him? It would surely get them to do the same. Just watch the Arrivals and then give your opinion, if you already have seen it, then in your mind there should be something there that tells you that things are done a certain way and you truly have no power over them. This weakness is here so that when Dajjal comes, you will easily be misled into his path. The signs are there and they are clear, but people just decide to ignore them, because the media has such a big hold on the world. Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.