An Arrest at my university

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:

Recently there was a video posted regarding Pakistan army who acted brudally, I dont support them but i would like to point out, if you believe things like that only happen in countries like Pakistan than i would like to point this video out to you, it was a arrest made in my university (in Canada) , i wasn't there and im not recording, but i know this building very well, and please note how our campus police and city police is brudally beating one person.

[yt]zQnU6-YXsSo[/yt]

May Allah (swt) guide us all - ameen

revert2007

Love Fishing
well let me tell u something..it happens all over the world..even in egypt and malaysia...just because it was not recorded and posted on youtube..we can't say that other countries are in peace...it happens everywhere and i don't see the point of keep on critising pakistan for every thing...i saw 2 negative things spoken about pakistan...

1.about music and haram posters everywhere
2.about police beating the people

well these two things happen everywhere in this world,..

so no point insulting one country before knowing our own country...

it is very aib in islam ...

and i don't see any point of such things on tti coz it is just gonna make u angry and not gonna increase ur iman...if it is in youtube..let it be in youtube..do not bring it here on tti...tti suppose to be something that u can't find somewhere else....

p.s: brother am not refering to ur video but the the previous video on pakistan police an di can't comment coz it was closed

Musulmanin

Recently there was a video posted regarding Pakistan army who acted brudally, I dont support them but i would like to point out, if you believe things like that only happen in countries like Pakistan than i would like to point this video out to you, it was a arrest made in my university (in Canada) , i wasn't there and im not recording, but i know this building very well, and please note how our campus police and city police is brudally beating one person.

May Allah (swt) guide us all - ameen

BROTHER, what pakistani army did happens in many places. I did not post that video saying that is only happening in Pakistan. I saw thugs and pointed that out. There are thugs almost everywhere. But pakistani nationalists take too personally. Instead of standing up for justice, some stand up for nationalism, no matter what. This what happened to germans when they followed Nazis out of national pride and believed superiority.

Also, what's is happening on video you posted here is very different. I don't necessarily support police's action, but they are making an arrest of the resisting person, how do you expect them to arrest someone who is resisting and non-compliant and may pull out a gun?

revert2007

Love Fishing

sister, what pakistani army did happens in many places. I did not post that video saying that is only happening in Pakistan. I saw thugs and pointed that out. There are thugs almost everywhere. But pakistani nationalists take too personally. Instead of standing up for justice, some stand up for nationalism, no matter what. This what happened to germans when they followed Nazis out of national pride and believed superiority.

Also, what's is happening on video you posted here is very different. I don't necessarily support police's action, but they are making an arrest of the resisting person, how do you expect them to arrest someone who is resisting and non-compliant and may pull out a gun?

it make me chuckle when u call him sister lol...it is a brotherrrrrrrrrrr..the most famous brother lol

Musulmanin

salam,

it is very sad to see a trend on this website, when a video is posted against the state of pakistan, all brothers and sisters comment on it depending on their emotions.

but when a country like canada is posted, immediately a point is made that it is irrelevant to islam, or not useful to dawah, or not useful to tti.

while this point is true and correct, the same could be said of the previous post also. it is irrelevant to dawah which is the stated mission of this website. however no salafi raised this point before.

waaleikum salam
maybe people are more sensative when abuse comes from "muslims"?

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
he is being just beaten up because its Canada.well,in Pakistan u dont get a warning.
we criticize Pakistan because alot of things are happening over here.

Musulmanin

walaikum salam,

it is a double horror when muslims commit suicide bombings against their own muslim brothers and sisters. what have those innocent people done? they are poor people who have no control over foreign politics, there is a shortage of food in their country, they have no food, education or money. and now suicide bombers are killing them. is this islam?

I agree with you! it is not Islam.

Two things: that video did not had any proofs of those old men being responsible for suicides. So we don't know. And in custody they were unarmed and harmless.

another thing, even if they were responsible, bring them to justice with proper procedures, punish them accordingly. Rather than letting young thugs man-up by beating unarmed people.

Musulmanin

The Teacher, if you have not noticed NO ONE here supports those suicide bombers blowing up and killing innocent people. Don't make assumptions. It seems you're acting on your emotions without trying to undestand that Muslims support neither killing nor beating of innocent people by muslims and non-muslims alike. This is following Islam, Quran and Sunnah.

Otherwise these paki police and army is no different from those criminals killing innocent people. You say they are muslims, let them then act like muslims.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
well let me tell u something..it happens all over the world..even in egypt and malaysia...just because it was not recorded and posted on youtube..we can't say that other countries are in peace...it happens everywhere and i don't see the point of keep on critising pakistan for every thing...i saw 2 negative things spoken about pakistan...

1.about music and haram posters everywhere
2.about police beating the people

well these two things happen everywhere in this world,..

so no point insulting one country before knowing our own country...

it is very aib in islam ...

and i don't see any point of such things on tti coz it is just gonna make u angry and not gonna increase ur iman...if it is in youtube..let it be in youtube..do not bring it here on tti...tti suppose to be something that u can't find somewhere else....

p.s: brother am not refering to ur video but the the previous video on pakistan police an di can't comment coz it was closed

very well said sister,

I think people are taking this thread the wrong way i waant to let everyoen know

I posted this cause when a video was posted about Pakistan people started to criticise it But we dont seem to realize it happens everywhere to instead of criticizing everything we should always ask Allah (swt) for guidance

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
so as long as its canada that makes it ok. but as soon as the country is pakistan, u will jump to criticize. this is your stated mission on the website.

well, the people of pakistan are very poor, most don't even know how to use a mobile (cellphone) and only 1 in 40 children are given the opportunity to obtain an education. some don't even know what a PC is.

most salafis don't even know what the common poor pakistani man's life is like.

May the Azaab of Allah be on those muslims who oppress the miskeen and commit suicide bombings against them. Aameen sub Aameen.

Brother is right thou, as long as its Canada its all ok but as soon as its some Muslim country we will start criticizing different sects of Islam, instead of pointing Fingers please change your OWN Actions

Musulmanin

brother/sister,

i don't support the government or military of pakistan. they both want power that's all. there is nothing "islamic" about either the government or military. However the common man in pakistan is a poor man. His wages are uncertain, he lives day by day only by the Will of Allah SWT.

after the British Raj stole all the wealth of India, the poor pakistani has never had a chance to rise out of white imperialism.

islamic education has been reduced due to poverty and lack of funding towards education. industries cannot function because should the funding go to repay IMF loans?

should the state finances go to security from Indian attacks?

should the limited resources go to educating the pakistani?

there is not enough money to do everything. limited resources.

on top of this, now the poor man has to face suicide bombings by his own muslim brothers.

May Allah (swt) help common people of Pakistan.

I also think the poverty and lack of proper islamic education leads to suicide bombing of markets and innocent people in many nations.
That's why we have to do a better job of teaching true Islam to muslims and non-muslims.

So muslims know what's forbidden in Islam and non-muslims know that Islam does not teach that.

revert2007

Love Fishing
very well said sister,

I think people are taking this thread the wrong way i waant to let everyoen know

I posted this cause when a video was posted about Pakistan people started to criticise it But we dont seem to realize it happens everywhere to instead of criticizing everything we should always ask Allah (swt) for guidance

if i were to compile all the videos of policemen all over the world of how they treat the people..i can come with a good documentry ....

again...as i hv said....these is just gonna make us angry..do not see what religion they are..as human...no matter what religion u are..u should behave like human and treat other human with respect..if muslism are doing so..then what can i say more to these ignorant people...only Allah guide them....

a man who fear Allah in his heart and his eyes cry of Fearing Allah will never do such things...

trust me...it happens everywhere and when syaitan control them...nothing can be done except seek refuge in Allah..

sorry to say but these days i dont see good "mind blowing " thread...most of the thread are just making us angry...where is the reminder?????

just think about how u can get to jannah..that is what ur suppose to worry about..

Musulmanin

it is common in pakistani homes that when you visit as a guest they will serve you food on a BIG platter or big feast on many plates, even if they have little to eat themselves. much like arab culture. it is also a Sunnah practice.

same at my place. May Allah (swt) reward them.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
if i were to compile all the videos of policemen all over the world of how they treat the people..i can come with a good documentry ....

again...as i hv said....these is just gonna make us angry..do not see what religion they are..as human...no matter what religion u are..u should behave like human and treat other human with respect..if muslism are doing so..then what can i say more to these ignorant people...only Allah guide them....

a man who fear Allah in his heart and his eyes cry of Fearing Allah will never do such things...

trust me...it happens everywhere and when syaitan control them...nothing can be done except seek refuge in Allah..

sorry to say but these days i dont see good "mind blowing " thread...most of the thread are just making us angry...where is the reminder?????

just think about how u can get to jannah..that is what ur suppose to worry about..

I understand sister this is not a great great thread but I wanted to make a point to Everyone who always criticize muslim countries for their behaviour, that it happens in non muslim countries too and like u said all over the world.

So we should not point fingers

revert2007

Love Fishing
I understand sister this is not a great great thread but I wanted to make a point to Everyone who always criticize muslim countries for their behaviour, that it happens in non muslim countries too and like u said all over the world.

So we should not point fingers
again am not rfering to thisthread of urs but others who post the similar lol....