my mother's dead.....and so is a part of me

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum my dear and sweet sister,

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajiuun. Surely we are from Allah and to HIM is our return.

May Allah give you patience, peace, and comfort my dear little sis. I wish to be with you and hug you and comfort you. You and your mum are in my prayers my dear.

Sister we all have to go. Everything which exist in this universe has to perish...each one of us has to go at some point...no one ever has lived for eternity on this earth. Your mother was also not going to live forever. We all are in the queue dear sister.

Allah Says:

"All that is on earth will perish. But will abide (for ever) the Face of thy Lord,- full of Majesty, Bounty and Honour"

May Allah give you peace and patience. We all are with you in this difficult time sister. You are in our prayers.

I love you so much dear sister for the sake of Allah,

Wa Alaikum Salam

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Inna Lillah Wa Inna Elayehi Raje'on

May Allah help you .. Keep patient my sister and when you think to commit sucide remember Allah
" Verily , in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest "

The prophet Muhammad PBUH was an orphan and he could change the world .

You are not alone .. We are all with you

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajiuun. May Allah swt bestow upon you patience and make it easy for you. Ameen

Stay in touch with all of us.

:wasalam:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2: warahmatullahi wa barakatuh
ukhti may Allah grant u with peace and tranquility at this very difficult moment of ur life
it will take some time until one's can really understand and accept the 'leaving' of one's beloved
at this very moment u will always remember and be missing ur mother
but never forget to make dua's for her,read fatihah and yasin so that the soul may rest in peace aminn
i think it would be ok to cry even sometimes maybe u'll try not to but really cant help it then its ok
but mourning as far as im concern is not permissible
hope u will be strong to carry on after this
as u must remember that all of us
ur brothers and sisters in islam are always here for u
and most important
INNALLAH MAA'NA- Allah is ALWAYS with us
and the tremendous sadness that u must be feeling for now
Allah knows it ukhti
Allah knows how hurt and sad u feel to see ur mother go
but maybe that way Allah wants u to be strong too
and as a reminder to all of us including myself that
we come from Allah and only to Him too we shall return
make dua's as much as u can
all the time when u miss ur mother
so that someday we will all be gather again with our family,beloved ones, our beloved prophets and all muslimin and muslimat
in JANNAH
inshaAllah aminn aminn aminn
(sorry for the long posts-hope it helped even if not much)
stay strong sister and barakallahufiki :SMILY259:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

sister this is so devasting.i'm so sorry to hear about ur mother.i prayed so

hard for her after i read ur post last time.but dear sister ALLAH knows

best.be strong after all we are

going in the same direction.

may ALLAH give u strenght and support.ameen

etoile_de_mer

Wa alaykum assalaam sis
SIS take courage...ALLAH IS WITH THOSE WHO ARE PATIENT
we will all pray for u..MAY Allah(SWT) Give u strength..and courage...and patience...
u are not alone sis...we are all with u..u are in our hearts...and ALLAH IS with YOU!
don't worry sis everything shall be fine...i wish i can take u in my arms.

ur sister in Islam
Shaheen.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Asslam u Alaikum my dear sister,

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajiuun. Surely we are from Allah and to HIM is our return.

Have sabr, they say time heals and it really does , it doesn't seem like that at first but it will get beetter just put your trust in Allah ta'laa and He will always be with you,
take care little sister be strong , you will inshallah come out of this hardship a better person,

halah

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhee rajeoun,we belong to Allah and unto Him we shall return.

Oh dear sister I know exactely what you're coming through as I missed my mom few years ago but be sure Allah is the most merciful and He is the only one who can help you to overcome your pain, so don't give up reciting Quran and making duaa,may Allah give you srength and patience.

justice101

sister, icant say i know how u feel but i can tell u that every 1 lost loved ones, there the hadith one of the muslim brothers or sisters posted, bout if u have patience ALLAH will give u heaven pray that ur mom goes to heaven so u can meet her if u r patient, its hard but ALLAH is testing u, so u still have him, HE will never leave u till u leave HIM so sis " hold on to ALLAH's rope and inshallah u will fine

Searching_soul

inna lillaahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.
I'll keep u in my Duas sis ....
If you take a minute and REALLY think abt the reality of this life, u'll be actually surprised at how we are actually greedy for the materialistic possessions.
Cmon sis, we are all gonna go one day to our CREATOR. He's the one who really owns us. We dont really own our own parents too, that doesn't mean, that u shud not respect them or think abt them, but its ALLAH who gave all these things to us. So if we are getting bak to him, we shud be actually happy that we are returning to him..

May ALLAH grant you the patience that u so need at this time. Ameen.

Manaal_e_Afghan

Walaikum Salaam wr wb

Dear sis
May Allah swt grant your mother a place in Higher Paradise InshAllah
every one who has came to this world has to go one day
Its a very hard time for you but InshAllah Allah swt will give you alot of Sabr
Now all what ur mother need is YOUR DUA
weeping or mourning will not benefit her
she is waiting for your Dua's
if you do any good deed ,Allah will give her sawab too
so all you have to do is to make a dua for her fotgiveness and ask for the Mercy of the Lord of the Worlds.
May Allah swt bless you and give your Sabr
How can you say nobody loves you?
The Lord of the worlds Allah swt loves you 70 times more than your mother
He loves you alot and we too...!

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
As-salaamu'alaykum my beloved ukhtii,

Innaa lilLahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah grant your mum jannatul firdaws. Ukhtii, i know exactly how you feel. It's not easy seeing a loved one pass away. I pray Allah help you in this most difficult time and give you the ability to do sabr.

Read Qur'an a lot ukhtii, it WILL help you. Cry and beg to Allah.

We're here for you always !

*hugs*

Wassalaam

revert2007

Love Fishing
As-salaamu'alaykum my beloved ukhtii,

Innaa lilLahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah grant your mum jannatul firdaws. Ukhtii, i know exactly how you feel. It's not easy seeing a loved one pass away. I pray Allah help you in this most difficult time and give you the ability to do sabr.

Read Qur'an a lot ukhtii, it WILL help you. Cry and beg to Allah.

We're here for you always !

*hugs*

Wassalaam

her mother is not a muslim...:(

Well no matter who we are,one day all of us will return to The Creator...the only thing everyone agrees on is the death..which we are very sure that death will visit us one day...so we must prepare ourselves..

my mother is not a muslim but i hv tried my best to do dawah to her and Alhamdulilah am well prepared to receive any kind of news...

i can't do anything except only Allah gives her hidayah...

now ur alive and plz think what u should do and how u can move on in urlife..i know it hurts so much coz i lost my dad when i was very youn-5 years old...but only time can heal our pain...

do not give ur faith and remember..Allah test u according to what u can handle....now is the time u need to be really strong in ur faith and turn to Allah and beg Him for help....inshaAllah u are not alone...plz pm me when u get online..

arzafar

inna lillaahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

Life is a town with many streets,
Death is a merchant we all have to meet,
If life was something we could buy,
The poor wouldn't live and the rich wouldn't die!

I dunno whether your Mom was muslim or not.
In case your mom was a muslim i pray that Allah (swt) saves her from the hell fire and grants here a place in Jannah. May she rest in peace. (Ameen)

Sister, now its your responsibility to stay strong and be a good Muslim daughter and make your mother proud. May Allah grant you the strength and patience to endure this terrible tragedy. (Ameen)

A Kashmiri

It is indeed a great personal loss. But tell me who will live here for ever , we all have to go to meet the lord at appointed time.

Pray that Allah give your mother Jannah inshallah. Be strong and Allah is with you.

Sanaa01

Muslima
La hawla wala 9uwata ila bi Allah alaliy al adhim

Asalamo Alaikom Sister

Ina lilah wa ina ilayhi raji3oon

I am sorry for your loss believe me I know how you feel losing your mother is not like losing anybody else

I lost my my mother last year too I think of her every day and all I can do is make dua'a for her

This is how i think about it I want my mother but Allah wants her too, so Allah is better than me

I ask Allah SWT to give you patients in this hard time sister, stay strong and make a lot of dua'a for your mother

drmoka

:bismillah:
:hawla:
my dear sis this isnot the end of the world
allah created us & finally we all will return to him(allah has given &allah has taken) this is the life your mother left people to meet the creator of people
if you really love your mother just keep asking the paradise for her ask allah to make you & your mom together at the paradise where the real life is