my mother's dead.....and so is a part of me

muslim-girl

Im sorry sister

Ina Lilah hay wa Ina Elia Hay Rajayoon be strong. (From Allah we came and to Him we return) Be strong .

Im very sorry to hear this i can feel u even though i havent lost my mum yet alhamdulilah, but i could image how it is without ur mum subhanaALlah, but this is life and everyone has given a dath it just depend on when we are going to die. But inshaALlah time will heal ur pain may Allah be with u and make it easier for u, I hope the best for u and ur mum.. :tti_sister::tti_sister:

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh,

May Allah heal your wounds, the wounds of the heart and soul. Losing a mother is not easy. May Allah help you oghti. I know many muslims who losed their mother...it's not easy. May Allah help you, May Allah help you, amien

Take care oghti..Ina lilahi wa ina ileihi Raji3oen

Fi amanillah

Salamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

Kakorot

:wasalam:

subhanallah sis, from Allah we come and to Him is the return. May Allah make this test easy for u sister, InshaAllah u will get through it. May u become a stronger believer, may Allah bring u ease. May the rest of ur life be full of joy and happiness, may Allah make u steadfast. Allah Loves u sis, He is Al Wadood.

kayenat

salam amina sister.
it s really horrible news for everyone cos mothers re really precious gift. but the most important point is that had ur mother recite the shahada? i really hope so. and i pray from Almighty Allah to give u patient and guide to prophet's way and we all as well.............:astag:

andi kumala dewi

Innalillahi Wainnailahi Roji'un

Be patient ukhti

I'm surprise heard this news

In this world no one can live forever because animate everything will die and return to the Allah Subhnahu Wata'ala

I'll dua for ur mother

xfiles2013

ASalamoalykum sis it` sreally sad and tragic.May her soul rest in peace.it`s a part of life sis we come and we go.what cannot be cure but must be incured.May Allah bless you with patience.Amen

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
:salam2:
I dont know how to say this. but my mother died. She died on wednesday....14th of oct. At 1:43 aprox according to doctors. But i dont need their accurate calculations. All i wanted and want is my mom. My mom..my life...my soul...my scent....my...life. I was right there next to her as she departed leaving me helpless and weeiping beside her. Didnt she care about me?....didnt she feel even a little sorry for me??? life is so.....cruel....
im defeted. I wanted to commit suicide ....but it's haram in islam...
I checked her pulse...begged her...shouted at her unconcious frail deathly white body....to not leave me.....
Yes i thing i felt....her little bit of movement as she seemed to grip my hand a little bit tight..and then she was gone.... leaving me in a mess....
make dua....need it this time...and for my ...mom....her name was Helena Mary Johnson.... was ...not any more....
I dont even know if she heard me repeating shahadah.....i cant write anymore. I lose control...plz just make dua.
Any aayah to make me stop crying all the time?? to give me peace...
orphan sis....
amina

sister u know i m crying now . i don't know what to write?

i love u soooooooo much sister
sister plz don't cry...it's time to make dua for her
i know u defeated but now plz sister forgive her becoz she is ur mother, she is ur life,
May Allah have mercy on her soul Ameen!!!!!!!!!!!

take care a lottttttttt ukhti

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum sister - to Allah we belong and to Him we return.
My dear sister this is the BEST time to turn to Allah!
Who else can you turn to!?
Who else can grant you mercy and a tranquil heart other then the one who created it!?
Who else can grant you comfort and ease!?

Everything will cease to exist one day, me, you and all of creation.
Except the Lord of the Worlds.
Put your trust, love and faith in the Most Merciful.

InshaAllah I will keep you in my duas.
May Allah subhanu'watala make things easy for you.ameen.

IslamicGirl24

Assalamu alaykum.
I am truly at a lost of words as to what to say to you. All i can do is to pray that may Allah swt grant you sabr, sister. Ameen.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Inna LIllahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon.

Be patient my dear sister. Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) will never let your works to be nothing. You have done your best like Prophet (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) did to Abu Talib (his uncle). However, he died not as a Muslim. Then Rasoolullah (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) wanted to pray for him, but was ordered from Allah not to pray for him after he is dead as a non-Muslim.

InshaAllah you will get ease very soon. Remembering Allah and patience is the key. I will keep you in my Du'as inshaAllah.

Be strong my sister. Be strong.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Assalamalikum sister this is life. I lost my father when i was 9 yrs old. It hurts but when your lord calls you have to go. We cant make her come back or lessen your pain. But i can only say may Allah give you strength. Time heals everything.

halah

:jazaak: for kind replies. May Allah Bless all in the tti family. Alhamdulilah feeling better today...
:wasalam:

:salam2:

Alhamdulillah,alhamdulillah I was waiting for your reply on this thread,may Allah bless you dear sister and give you patience,love you for the sake of Allah:hearts:

kayenat

:ma: you re really good muslim that you control ur grief may Allah help u in each step of life. And give u strength to live ur life bravely. Do believe on Him. He is so Rahman and Rahim...............