my friend passed away :(

Searching_soul

:salam2:

One of my closest friend from pakistan passed away :(
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun..... Im so sad, he was one of the most pious friends i've had, and he died so young - only 23 yrs old.
Attended his funeral, but cudn't stop crying during that time...
Its hard to do anything without thinking of his face ....
I guess time and again, ALLAH shows us, this life is really worthless compared to the eternal life of the hereafter. And the only reality everyone is sure of is death.

plz keep my friend in ur duas... His name is Fahad Munshi....

:wasalam:

dilek

OntheWayOf ALLAH
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuun.. may Allah give sabr to you and to his family ya brother.. only think he reached his place and waiting for the rest of us there.. and we all meet one day.. Allah forgives him and keep him closer to our Prophet in jannah inshaallah..

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
To Allah we belong and to Him we return.

Assalamualaikum, people are dying everywhere - alhumdulilah what a reminder for us all!
May Allah grant your friend Jannah and all the worried ones - calm and ease.ameen.

FreedomFighter

may Allah give you the patience and strength to move on. may Allah forgive your friend and have mercy on him. may Allah make his grave spacious. Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Inna Illahi wa innailahi rajjon

May Allah reword your friend and our brother in Islaam with Jannatul Firdows,give him the book of his good deeds in his right hand and make you and his family patinete in these moments,ameen.:tti_sister:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

may ALLAH protect him from adab of hell fire and adabul qaboor.may he be rewarded for

his virtues and forgiven for his mistakes.

ya ALLAH give this brother sabr and strenght to move on along with the deceased

brother's family.and the brother's soul in peace.ameen:tti_sister:

P.S.keep faith brother.we are all headed in the same direction as ur friend:hijabi:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun
Al Fatihah
Surah 1. The Opening

Bismi-Llahi-r-Rahmani-r-Rahim

Al-hamdu-li-Llahi Rabbi-l-`alamin

Ar-Rahmani-r-Rahim

Maliki yawmi-d-din

Iyyaka na`budu wa 'iyyaka nasta`in

Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqima

Sirat alladhina 'an `amta `alayhim
Ghayri-l-maghdubi `alayhim wa la-d-daallin

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Praise be to God, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the world;

Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

Master of the Day of Judgment.

Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Show us the straight way,​

The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace,
those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

- translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

May Allah grant him the highest Jannah..Ameeeeen

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum
May Allah (swt) bless him with the gardens of Jannah - ameen
and give patience to all his loved ones - ameen

this is a part of life brother we all will pass away too one day from this duniya thats how temporary it is

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon.

Brother be patient. InshaAllah things will be okay very soon.

Indeed this is a time which awaits us day and night. Catches us unknowingly in our young ages, youth and old. Subuhaanallah!

Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says in Surah An-Nisa, Verse Number 78, "Wherever ye are, death will find you out, even if ye are in towers built up strong and high!"

wassalam

BinKhadija

An Akhu
wasalam.gif

innalillahi.jpg

Brother, please have Saber. :) And, do continue making Dua for ease on him in the grave.

Wa'salaam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Ina li Allah wa ina Ilahi rajioun!

To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return!

Death is unavoidable, everysecond in every minute somone says goodbye to this life. We'll all die, it's upto us to prepare what we're going to tell Allah when He questions us. as someone prviously said.....death is a naturally part of life. inshaAllah, be strong. inshaAllah your friend is in a better place......:)
may Allah give him jannah, and may Allah be pleased with him, may he be given his book in the right hand on the day of judgement, may Allah protect him from the punishment of the grave, ameeen
I also ask Allah to give his family and friends patience as they deal with this news, ameen
take care,
lets all inshaAllah prepare for the meeting with Allah for someday oneday you and I will leave this world and the only thing that would matter is our good deeeds!

superbro

Brother of Islam
inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe rajeoon. May Allah grant him paradise.

If you dont mind me asking, how did he pass away so young.

A-believer-25

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun

May Allah (SWT) protect him from the punisment of the grave and from the punishment of the fire. May Allah (SWT) grant him Jannah al firdaws. Ameen

Ameen!

salahdin

Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. May ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH grants him jannah amin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

سُوۡرَةُ آل عِمرَان

وَمَا ڪَانَ لِنَفۡسٍ أَن تَمُوتَ إِلَّا بِإِذۡنِ ٱللَّهِ كِتَـٰبً۬ا مُّؤَجَّلاً۬*!ۗ وَمَن يُرِدۡ ثَوَابَ ٱلدُّنۡيَا نُؤۡتِهِۦ مِنۡہَا وَمَن يُرِدۡ ثَوَابَ ٱلۡأَخِرَةِ نُؤۡتِهِۦ مِنۡہَا*!ۚ وَسَنَجۡزِى ٱلشَّـٰكِرِينَ (١٤٥)

Al-E-Imran

No soul can ever die except by Allah's leave and at a term appointed. Whoso desireth the reward of the world, We bestow on him thereof; and whoso desireth the reward of the Hereafter, We bestow on him thereof. We shall reward the thankful. (145)
3:145

Nurain

wa'alaikumussalam

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raaji'oon.

Brother be patient. InshaAllah things will be okay very soon.

Indeed this is a time which awaits us day and night. Catches us unknowingly in our young ages, youth and old. Subuhaanallah!

Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) says in Surah An-Nisa, Verse Number 78, "Wherever ye are, death will find you out, even if ye are in towers built up strong and high!"

wassalam

Assalamu alaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh

JazakAllaah khayr for the reminder my brother.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. May ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH grants him jannah amin

بِسۡمِ ٱللهِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

سُوۡرَةُ آل عِمرَان

وَمَا ڪَانَ لِنَفۡسٍ أَن تَمُوتَ إِلَّا بِإِذۡنِ ٱللَّهِ كِتَـٰبً۬ا مُّؤَجَّلاً۬*!ۗ وَمَن يُرِدۡ ثَوَابَ ٱلدُّنۡيَا نُؤۡتِهِۦ مِنۡہَا وَمَن يُرِدۡ ثَوَابَ ٱلۡأَخِرَةِ نُؤۡتِهِۦ مِنۡہَا*!ۚ وَسَنَجۡزِى ٱلشَّـٰكِرِينَ (١٤٥)

Al-E-Imran

No soul can ever die except by Allah's leave and at a term appointed. Whoso desireth the reward of the world, We bestow on him thereof; and whoso desireth the reward of the Hereafter, We bestow on him thereof. We shall reward the thankful. (145)
3:145

JazakaAllah khairan for shring this verse, it's really a beautiful verse! subhanaAllah!