Video Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam

syedirshad

Allah o Akbar

Salam o Alikam

very amazing stories which sister Iman has shared with world, May God help her and her daughter and all our Muslims brothers and sisters to spread the light of Islam to any corner of world by preaching humbly , logically and with full knowledge as our religion order us to learn knowledge from birth to death is the duty of every Muslim men and women.
the thing is very important which our sister share with us that why not we muslim preaching , spreading our true religion with rest of world. the answer is simple that we got this gift by doing nothing like Iman has done, we are by birth Muslim and we are not trying to learn about religion, faith etc, just praying and fasting is not Islam, these some parts of it.
We should thing about the life of Our Holy prophet (PBUH) and his family Ahlubyt (AS), that how they spread Islam with love , peace not with extremism, terrorism. we should think from where we diverted from true spirit of Islam, why we are not concerning the holy book "AL-Quran".

I once again congratulate to sister Iman and her daughter by finding true religion.

Syed Irshad Hussain

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/iman1.jpg[/imgleft]

Iman (Monica) Aparicio Christianity to Islam
*Recommended Viewing* Beautiful Story. This sister became Muslim after her daughter started questioning her about various beliefs such as the trinity and she asked why she had to pray to the cross. So Monica started on her path to find the truth, and alhamdulilah she found Islam. This is a really amazing story about how someone found guidance in Islam. She also talks about her own experience in Arab countries with what she sees as problem, with their lack of understanding about Islam.

[vg]468440414685693208[/vg]

Right Click Save target as.. Download

navu2004

al hamdulillah

Assalamu alikum,

Glad to know about you. Many of us are muslims only beacuse of their parents are muslims. But you traced out and found the right path.. may allah bless you...

abdelaali

Salam Alah alayki

j'espere q vous tenez bien sur ton hemin et q vous difusez l'islam en 1er lieu par ton hijab....Good luck.

Osmaniii

Allah o Akbar......Sister Iman i am proude to call you as a Sister

Aslam O Alikum :salam2:

First of all i am so happy to hearing the iman story and i am happy that i got one more sister mashAllah. i congratulate her to be a muslim. i am 30 year old pakistani male and seriously i cant stop crying when i saw your video i am not able to tell you my emotions in words but wish Allah Subhan o Tala give us all Hedayath and Emaan and Taaqwa. Ameen Sum Ameen Please Sister Iman If you read my mail or all other muslim pray for me please and my family and my mother and my father that Allah Subhan o Tala make my beleive and my Eimaan stronger and Accept me as Better Muslim Ameen....Once again wish you and daughter Fatima happy life with emaan....Allah Hafiz

sitisafica

:tti_siste"Bismillah"
This is a beautiful story,wonderfu lstory about christan turn to Islam.Alhamdulila .you're really find out the real life and truth about muslim .
Allah give you a guide and strenght to practise, as a good Islam.

You really make me cry about your story sister in Islam....im proud of you...
my der sister in Islam,,,,.

MariH.

This post brought tires to my eyes. I am still trying to find may way in Islam. I have not taken my shahaad yet, and I do not cover, but, I know that I should, and that it is time. Time to dedicate myself fully to Allah (swt), and to teach my children.

I live in a community that is filled with muslims. I go to pick up my daughter from school, and see many muslim women there to pick up their children. And I always wonder, why they never speak or return a smile. Sister Iman is right, that those raised in Islam have been given a great gift. And it is very unfortunate, that some are unwilling to share that gift with those around them. IshaAllah, I will be able to share what I am learning with all who seek the truth.

sazk

Banned
:salam2:

[3:199]
And there are, certainly, among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), those who believe in Allah and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before Allah. They do not sell the Verses of Allah for a little price, for them is a reward with their Lord. Surely, Allah is Swift in account.

suhailwani

asalamualiakum
sister ur daughter has been the saviour for u .so try to give her the best islamic education and inshallah u will be guided to the right path

believer2

MashaAllah
Allah truly guides whom He wills. May Iman stay steadfast in the true path and my dua is with her InashaAllah, always.

maryam85

:subhanallah:

my heart beating taster and i started to cry when watching this video....
she's right.... i'm supposed to be proud to be born as a Muslim....

ABU MEERAB

ASSLAMUALIKUM WA RAHMATULLAH HI WA BARAKATUHU,
mashalla she and her daughter and other who belongs to that sister.they are blessed people.may ALLAH give them strenth 2 keep their faith on ALLAH ALMIGHTY.welcome 2 the family my sister n my muslim children.what a lucky guy is her husbend who got the blessed family.mubarak 2 u

apalrayhan2

Allahu Akbar...., Mabrook

Enjoy doing what is Better and Forbid what is wrong

May Allah's Blessing angd Guidance be with all of Us always

xfiles2013

Yes sister i m completely agree with you that,we born muslim r not realized the gift which Allah has given to uss.InshaAllah sisiter i m sure after watching ur video many born muslim specially young ones will be realize and they will not only follow the deen but alos spread it bcuz it is for every1.u kno sisi on the day of judgement the non believbers will complain to Allah that these muslims didn`t convey YOUR messgae to us.we should think abt this.May Allah bless us all with the straight path .Amen