OMA! A Job interview....!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
oh thanks sister,
aaaam, do I say the dua during the aaamm, sadja??
and please all those ARABIC speakers, aadd my need to this dua, so I know exactly what to say:D thankss:D

u complete the salah by saying salaam, and then read this Dua. when u reach the point to ask for job, say in ur language, (no problem inshallah as u dont know arabic).:)

PS: dont depend on dreams. its not easy for everybody and also prophet :saw: did not tell to depend on them. but look where ur heart is pointing to. look whether the matter is going easily or not.

may Allah help u.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
no you'll get the job and then we'll get ready to splash the cash from your first salary! :SMILY139:

:salam2:

That's not even open to debate.. ;) .. The cash is all ours.. haha :p

Here is the Dua of Istikhara recited By Sheykh Mishary..

[yt]JXH3FEilGlQ[/yt]

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
yaaaayy

:salam2: beloved brothers and sisters:D:D:D:D:D:D

UPDATE:D

:wavyarms::jumpclap::jumpclap:well, as far as the interview goesss, SUBHANAAllah it went pretty WELL:D:D:D:D:D I am like proud of myself;)
The interviewer and I got along really well:D subhanaAllah, it was like we knew eachother before :lol:
looking back at it, I dont think it was an interview lol it was more like a chit chat! the best part :D I WAS NOT NERVIOUS AT ALL! I mean AT ALL! I was myself.....:lol:a lilttle tooo hyper:D I guess:D
aammm, from this point it's not very clear to me wheather I'll get the job or not because he said he'll contact me:) but from what I saw it seems like I am getting hired......(he actually showed me what I will be doing, and wrote down the times I am available to get in etc).....which to me is a goood sign:D
So, I am expecting him to like tell me to come in for training:D
so, yea.......so far soo goood:D
inshaAllah, I'll keep updating you till I get a *yay* or a *nay* so, keep on reading:D
overall, YOUR duas WORKED!!! mashaAllah, tabarakaAllah! and thank you all for the duas and the help:D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
no you'll get the job and then we'll get ready to splash the cash from your first salary!
That's not even open to debate.. .. The cash is all ours.. haha :p
loool brothers, you're ready to rip off my first pay check?? IN YOUR DREAMS! auch that was mean;);)
but you aint getting nothing because I am going shopping LOL
sorry about that, I DONT SHARE MY FIRST paycheck........maybe come back next time, I'll look up my book of mercy and see what I can do, LOL
kiddinng:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thanks brotherinIslam7, for the video:D
Signed, SisterInIslam7;););)
ding dong, REMEMBER THAT brotherinIslam7??:D:D:D:D::D:D:DD:D:D

Glad2bMuslim

sister did he put out his hand to do a hand shake its what i hate about interviewers especially when a guy is doing the interview. What kind question did he ask you? if you don't mind sharing.:salam2:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

sister did he put out his hand to do a hand shake its what i hate about interviewers especially when a guy is doing the interview. What kind question did he ask you? if you don't mind sharing.:salam2:

No sister, he didnt:D I think he was expecting me to like start the HAND shake, which I didnt:D I just went in and was like *HII!* it was loud I guess hahahaaa,then I said I am ..........my name, and he said his name blah,blah
questions? like I said we were chit chatting :D lol
so we talked about the season lol.........and how I hate warms during the spring, he said he dont mind 'em hahaha, he uses 'em for fishin! LOL
and he asked me if I worked before LOL i said NAA....lol
because I never did:D
then he asked why I want work....I said I want make money lol, I need a JOB! he goess LOL........this is the most innocent answer I have heard! hahahaa, and he imitates me:D COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL:D:D:D:D:D
so fuuuun:D
and that was it:D
most of the time was us talkin:D
:SMILY139:

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

^^ That sounds hilarious..

And if you smiled as much as you use the :D smiley then the poor guy must have been blinded lol... so the next time he is wearing shades to an interview.. we know why ;)

You forgot to mention to him that you want to make BrotherInIslam7 proud :p ..

Alright sisterinislam7.. Maasalaama :SMILY139:

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

^^ That sounds hilarious..

And if you smiled as much as you use the :D smiley then the poor guy must have been blinded lol... so the next time he is wearing shades to an interview.. we know why ;)

You forgot to mention to him that you want to make BrotherInIslam7 proud :p ..

Alright sisterinislam7.. Maasalaama :SMILY139:

aaahhh, It was, I was actually laghing at one point:D IF bhai, IF so you think I am faking thes smiles:angryred:
lol, kidding yes I had smiles all over! as I said, I was extra HYPER!lol
mention you LOL, yea I forgot, lol...............I woulda, but you know, hahaha when you hyper you're just in that moood:D
Aight BrotherInIslam7 Salaaaaaaaamss:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: beloved brothers and sisters in Islam! I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D:D:D:D:D
UPDATE!

update is rather a bad news:D I got a "nay" from the guy.....I am not sad at all beacause it's what Allah wills and I am sure He has a better plan in store for me:D
InshaAllah, I will keep searching and Allah is as well going to help me and all those who seek His aid:D
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart:D for the duas you've made for me and for your support:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
may Allah forever give you all that you ask of Him, and protect you always and reward you for all the goood that you do.ameen,ameen,ameen
AGAIN.....THANKS millions for your support!
love you all for Allah's sake!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
take care till next time:D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
its ironic...u say bad news but ur post is full of happy smileys. :D:)

well, u prayed istikhara. so inshallah u can take it as a good news.

do tell us when u get a better one inshallah.:)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
salam, oh no i just found this thread :(
lol dont worry sis my first interview got the "we'll get back to you" .... 1 year later... im still waiting :D

BinteShafi

Left long ago

Hay I am in the same boat too :SMILY139: I also got a "NO" yesterday. My interview was really ver well, my references were good BUT the vacancy has been filled out internally :salah:

Not a prob.....Allah has definately got better plans for us.

arzafar

:salam2: beloved brothers and sisters in Islam! I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D:D:D:D:D
UPDATE!

update is rather a bad news:D I got a "nay" from the guy.....I am not sad at all beacause it's what Allah wills and I am sure He has a better plan in store for me:D
InshaAllah, I will keep searching and Allah is as well going to help me and all those who seek His aid:D
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart:D for the duas you've made for me and for your support:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
may Allah forever give you all that you ask of Him, and protect you always and reward you for all the goood that you do.ameen,ameen,ameen
AGAIN.....THANKS millions for your support!
love you all for Allah's sake!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
take care till next time:D

oh well there goes ma free meal

rightpath_357

awwwwww sis! thats amazing! u just move on- wow- i admire u! but still- u could have given the moneyyyyyyy to meeeeeeeeee.......... :lol: nah- i'd never let u!:lol:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum:D
its ironic...u say bad news but ur post is full of happy smileys. :D:)

well, u prayed istikhara. so inshallah u can take it as a good news.

do tell us when u get a better one inshallah.:)
haha, it's ironic i guess, well I was a bit sad when first read the aaammm email......but then why?? isnt Allah the best of those who plan?:D:D so AlhamduliAllah, that question chnaged my perspective:) inshaAllah you guys will be informed when I get a new one:D
thanks for keepin up and for your words:D
may Allah forever reward you!ameen

salam, oh no i just found this thread:(
lol dont worry sis my first interview got the "we'll get back to you" .... 1 year later... im still waiting :D
waAlaikum salaam :D
lol aint no problem, dont be sad, atleast you seen it now;)
I am not worried AlhamduliAllah, Allah is always there and He choses what is best:D
lol, man atleast they could have said "sorry, we cannot take you" lol
I am sure you're not worried:D:D:D
inshaAllah Allah has BETTER plans for us, you inform us when you find one :D
take care,

Hay I am in the same boat too I also got a "NO" yesterday. My interview was really ver well, my references were good BUT the vacancy has been filled out internally

Not a prob.....Allah has definately got better plans for us
aaaww, sister :D
YES well said sister, inshaAllah we'll find jobs when Allah allows:D
may Allah make everything easy for you and may you find the best of this dunya and the best of Akhira.aameen
oh well there goes ma free meal
hahaha, yea sorry about that!lol
awwwwww sis! thats amazing! u just move on- wow- i admire u! but still- u could have given the moneyyyyyyy to meeeeeeeeee.......... nah- i'd never let u!
aaaaaww sister, I would share my money with you lol
we could have went a shopping spray online :D:D:D:D:D:D
but hey, I am broke now lol
maybe next time:D:D
love you sisters!

revert2007

Love Fishing
all rezk come from Allah..and Allah has rezk for everyone...even a bird which goes out in the morning with empty stomach are confident it will return with full stomach coz it believes in Allah...

Allah has rezk for everyone..it depends when and how..just be patience...make dua to Allah...

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
all rezk come from Allah..and Allah has rezk for everyone...even a bird which goes out in the morning with empty stomach are confident it will return with full stomach coz it believes in Allah...

Allah has rezk for everyone..it depends when and how..just be patience...make dua to Allah...

mashaAllah, tabarakaAllah sister:D
well said, inshaAllah I will keep on making duas,
may Allah reward you for your kind words and yourreminder:D
i love you filAllah ukhti,:hearts: