Video Muslim in the Family UK

sha587

Shahid abdullah
I am confuse wether they are true Muslim or we are(born Muslim).

I think they can not be "good" Muslim because they have only one interpretation and we have million of interpretation.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
OOh my Good why newly converted Muslims leaving their Place and their parents
somebody tell them the rank of parents even they are non-Muslims they need their childern and they are old please tell these newly converted Brothers and Sisters especially brothers.

ahmadh2o

what should we think about our parents

Assalamu alykum all,

As Muslims Dealing with Muslim or non Muslim parents we are supposed to:

1- Love them for being our parents

2- Obey them in everything that is halal “not prohibited in Islam"

3- Help them in this life “take care of them"

4- Don’t forget.. Even if they are non Muslims and if you treat them bad or harm them
You will be punished and they will get their way with you in the hear after
Keep this in mind “Islam does not allow us to be unjust with others even if they are
none Muslims or even if they are bad Muslims .injustice is bad and not allowed in Islam"

5- if you really care for them to inter Islam --> cool .. Then show them the good manners that you have learned from Islam... You want them to change their lives ... show them what being Muslim have changed in your life..

6- Always and always make duaa that ALLAH will guide them

7- what do you say leave your house and take away their chance in learning more about
islam or stay with them and make this possibility bigger. it is your choice

May ALLAH forgive us all
Assalamu alykum
H2o

L1TTLEG1RLOST

i really enjoyed the doc on new muslims it gave me goose bumps on my arms and surely as i am lost inshallah i will find the truth and i feel positive since joining this forum and hopefully be able to learn about islam and its teachings. keep up the good work and may allah reward and have mercy on us.:tti_sister::hijabi:

Monoarfa

Assalam Alaikum W.W

this story i think will give an inspiraration to any moslem ladies live in non moslem country. Highly appreciation for this special moslem lady. May Allah always provide you Rachmah...!

fauzan azim

to my sister Carolyne

asalamualikum, I just want to ask you, how was your iman today? please send me an e-mail to fauzanrm2450*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*! thanks.:SMILY206:

islamicbeliver

these people are a real inspiration because converting is a very hard thing to do especially when you plan on changing all your past beliefs but allah does give you the chance and strength to look past what others think about you before you became a muslim this really makes me think about myself and how i see myself as a muslim if im not fully committing myself to islam and allah islam does give you that comfort of security and consolation that we know in our hearts that we are on the right path fro good! :hijabi:

asabira

salam wa rahmato lah wa barakatoh

when comes the help oh allah (to u,O Muhammad-peace be upon him- against your enemies) and the conquest (of makkah ) And you see that the people enter Allah 's religion(Islam) in crowds, So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for his Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives .
sorat[anasr]
:ma::ma::ma::ma:
:salam2:

asabira

salam wa rahmato lah wa barakatoh

when comes the help oh allah (to u,O Muhammad-peace be upon him- against your enemies) and the conquest (of makkah ) And you see that the people enter Allah 's religion(Islam) in crowds, So glorify the Praises of your Lord, and ask for his Forgiveness. Verily, He is the One Who accepts the repentance and forgives .
sorat[anasr]

Roxana Saldanha

uk muslim familly

Assalam aleikum

How we can meet the sisters in uk?
This month we let Lisbon to live in Bicester, near Oxford, in Uk.
If is possible someone could give some informations to me, about houses not expensives for to rent and where are one mosque near this place, etc.
I will really appreciate.
Ma salama.
May Allah bless you all and always.

Roxana.

P.S. About Job too, for me and for my husband.He used to live in uk and worked in some industries but he is in Portugal for 6 months.

Thank you.

volim-islam1

[imgleft]http://turntoislam.com/images/stories/m_in_uk_edited.jpg[/imgleft]

In the current climate, converting to Islam is not an obvious choice or an easy one, either for converts or their families. So, why have 14,000 Brits (and counting) now taken that leap of faith? In A Muslim in the Family, Rageh Omaar tries to find out.

For the four converts featured in the documentary, conversion is a positive step - but one that demands sacrifices of them and can cause worry and confusion for those closest to them.
Ultimately, though, it is a hopeful film. At a time when many people talk about "a clash of civilisations" between Islam and the West, converts just might become a living bridge between Islam and the West.

Download

[vg]6571692509544428336[/vg]

Thankyou very much for this amazing video, i learnt allot and it touched my heart... and i she does deserve a kiss on her head, like brother said, mashallah to the strength she has... it's absolutley amazing how some of our brothers and sisters could not care less about there own religion(missing prays, doing haram etc), when a non- believer could understand better, and so eager to follow the deen in a proper manner!
:ma:
:ma:

Thankyou,
And may allah reward you....

xfiles2013

Islam=Peace

Asalamoalykum borthers and sister really nice video.thx for sahring or uploadingn for us.well they say (i mean we muslim say and blieve tat and it`s true )tat Islam is the solution for humanity.and these converters r the living example of tat and i m 101%agree with u tat this will be bridge b/w Islama nd west.and the more and more of converters ,the lesser and lesser will be the fear of bloody wars InshaAllah Amen Ya Rab ul Alamin.
May Allah show us straight path.

samhawas

As a culture or Allah's teachings

I am afraid that portion of the young converts specially the ones who were born in the west take Islam as a culture instead of Allah's teaching, notice that they start wearing the same clothing as the culture within the Muslim society that surrounds them, this is just one example. The fact is, Islam is Allah's teachings for all kind of humans, cultures, different type of clothing, and all kind of names, only those that contradict Allah teachings are not permitted everything else is good and the new Muslim is better stays as much as he/she can before Islam when it comes to clothing, names, behavior "except what contradict Islam" i.e. woman and man to wear moderate clothes that cover their bodies but not particular type, keep your name i.e. if it does not contradict Islam such as John, Peter, Samantha, keep them and keep your family name, basically, don't shock your family and friends as if you have converted to a cult, Islam in fact does not approve that. Trust me, you will have a happy life having both Islam and what is good in the society where you were brought up.

mrahim

I love all the Muslims, especially those who were not born Muslims but they are so open minded that they have found Islam the true religion. I love all of you more that you do. I Love John Standing (Jamalddin), Byres, and all of you one by one... I wish oneday I can se you all, if not in this world then in the last...
wassalam
Sabir Islamdost
Kurdistan

:salam2:

True what u said bro, i also admired them more than the born muslim, y?? bcoz they were really being guided by GOD and study ISLAM carefully before making this critical decision. They embraced ISLAM with proper understanding and verifications not just by hearsay or ancestral believe. I believe they got most of their answers in the QURAN and thats what makes them very strong in their faith and decision because QURAN is GOD's revealations and GOD'S only tell the truth which can be denied.
WE born MUSLIM must follow their footsteps to really appreciate becoming a MUSLIM and a righteous one too bcoz at the end of the day that matters for our salvation, not race, custom or cultures, ISLAM is for the UNIVERSE.
I do hope we can meet our true MUSLIM bros and sis all over the world one day and be united in one strong bonding/column.

The problem with most MUSLIM now because they ignore the QURANIC teachings and due to this they are so many sects around in which ISLAM should be 1 RELIGION, 1 GOD AND I SCRIPTURE not divided as what we see now which makes the MUSLIM very vulnerable because many do not really understand what ISLAM is all about and the meaning of ISLAM itself.

BUT if we read and understand the QURAN carefully we will get all the answers to our problems.

TQ AND GOD BLESS