i have too many big problems at same time :-(

ali_dan786

salam

i live in england, 23 years old, indian, deaf.

i am stressed, worried, crying and have been sick so many time cos i have so many problems at same time,

number 1: at work, most of muslims laughing at my bread, they said i should shave my beard cos its old fashion.

no2: i couldnt do my job properly cos i'm very stressed, the reason i'm losing my hearing and team leader gives me bad time.

no3: some muslims do not talk to me but if they need help like borrow my money, they are very kind to me til they paid me back, they do not talk to me again! why? i am respected man! :-(

no4: i tired to see a doctor for remove my stressed but i am on waiting list but so far about 6 months

no5: i like to go out with my friends but who are my friends? i tired to ask my workmates but they reject me most of the time so i'm very lonely.

i have more than 5 problems but i cant tell you cos they are minor problems.

i know Allah is testing on me but i cant do it cos its too much problem at same time. please help me, make dua for me and tell me to calm down cos i might get angry with anyone. i need your advice. pls dont ingore me...

wsalam

irwinleslie

Dear brother,

I am a newly converted sister. I hesitated to respond at first because it would more appropriate for one of the brohters here to advise you.

However, I couldn't help but notice the similarites between us as far as trials, and I can tell you first hand it has NOT been easy. Looks like you just posted this (if I am reading the time stamp correctly). I expect you will get many helpful responses from your fellow brothers here.

I just want to say for now; please don't give up okay? All of us go through these trials and I could write a long list.

So hang in there okay? Many, many people will help you and the last thing you have to worry about is being ignored, okay?

May Allah taala make things easier for you and please reach out to your fellow brothers here...

May peace be upon you..

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Wa Alaikom Assalam
Welcome home my brother
what bad people you are surrounded by !! May Allah guide them

don't worry , be patient and you'll be better than them .
Actually , you are better than them , their five senses work but their mind doesn't work !!
but you al7amdulillah you are close to your religion and close to your God Allah .
If you lose everything all the senses , it's nothing comparing with losing faith , the faith is everything , it's the candle of hope .

About the people , ignore them , don't care about their comments .

i am stressed, worried, crying and have been sick so many time cos i have so many problems at same time
Why this weakness ?? you are strong
Be stronger and stronger , you'll conquer all the difficulties , believe me .

number 1: at work, most of muslims laughing at my bread, they said i should shave my beard cos its old fashion.

I remind you this Hadeeth :

" Islam began [as something] strange and it will return to being [something] strange as it began, so Tuba ( meaning Paradise or a tree in Paradise ) for the strangers."

How lucky are the strangers !!
Why you care about them while you are on the right path ?
Tell them this is my style and I liked it .

no2: i couldnt do my job properly cos i'm very stressed, the reason i'm losing my hearing and team leader gives me bad time.
Try to talk with him , tell him Allah your and my lord will not ask me anything over my ability , why u do !

no3: some muslims do not talk to me but if they need help like borrow my money, they are very kind to me til they paid me back, they do not talk to me again! why? i am respected man! :-(

I really hate this !
I wanna say don't give them again but I don't think it's a good solution .

no4: i tired to see a doctor for remove my stressed but i am on waiting list but so far about 6 months
Within this time , go to the best clinic , the Lord of Worlds' clinic .
Ask Allah to heal you and be honest & faithful .
Depend on him and trust him , he is your God and can do every thing .

no5: i like to go out with my friends but who are my friends? i tired to ask my workmates but they reject me most of the time so i'm very lonely.

How bad ppl :(
In Sha'a Allah you'll have good friends soon , until that time al7amdulillah now you have a great family from all the nationalities , here we are all ur brothers and ur sisters and ur friends as well :)

i know Allah is testing on me but i cant do it cos its too much problem at same time. please help me, make dua for me and tell me to calm down cos i might get angry with anyone. i need your advice. pls dont ingore me...

Calm down :)
be patient , with patience everything will go better .

May Allah be with you

Remember this aya :

" Verily We have created Man into toil and struggle "

Everybody has his own problems , no one doesn't have .

If we thank Allah for the happy times it'll be great and good deeds for us .
If we thank him for the sad times bcz it makes us closer to him it'll be Hasanat as well .

So you are the winner in all cases ! :)

Be happy

andi kumala dewi

Wa'alaykumsalam Wrahmatullah

Inshaallah I will help you

1. Explain to them beard is obligatory. This is some hadist that u must say to them.

(1) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said "I have no connection With one who shaves, shouts and tears his clothing eg. in grief or affication."
- Reported by Abu Darda (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 501

(2) The teachings of Hadhrat Ammar Bin Yaasir, Abdullah Ibn Umar, Sayyidina Umar, Abu Hurairah and Jaabir (R.A.), indicate that ALL used to keep beards that were one fist length or more. Hadhrat Jaabir (R.A.) had said: "We used to grow long beards and only during Hajj and Umrah did we trim them to the required length (i.e. fist length)."

(3) Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) relates that: "He who imitates the kuffar (non-believers) and dies in that state, he will be raised up with them on the Day of Qiyamat (Judgement)."

(4) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) says: "Trim closely the moustache, and let the beard flow (Grow)."
- Narrated Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 498

(5) "Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) ordered us to trim the moustache closely and spare the beard" says Ibn Umar.
- Muslim, Hadith no. 449

(6) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)said: "Act against contrary to the polythesists, trim closely the moustache and grow the beard."
- Reported by Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 500

(7) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said "Trim closely the moustache and grow the beard."
- Reported by Abu Hurairah (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 501

(8) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "Anyone who shaves has no claim to the mercy of Allah"
- Reported by Ibn Abbas (R.A.) in Tibrabi

(9) Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) used to cut that portion (which exceeds the grip of the hand) of the beard.
- Tirmidhi

2. Be patient
3. Stay to connect with them with good attitude, don't remember their sins and forgive them.
4. Be patient
5. If ur friends didn't go with u, maybe u have family or others friends so u can sightseeing with them.

I don't know ur real attitude with them but I sugges to u, u must correct ur self maybe u have sins or bad attitude with them, so that they don't like u.

May Allah Subhanu Wata'ala help u

drmoka

make your heart full of fear & love to allah

:bismillah:
my dear brother
about problem of your beard,there is no problem,i had my beard 6 months ago,but it isnnot complete,it is just some hair at right side,some at left side,some below,at first i felt people looking down on me,laughing on me,a lot of them advised me to shave,first i was stressed , but then i found that i am listening to what people want & i forgot what allah(swt) & his prophet(pbuh)want & i found that my stress is caused by myself as i am not close to allah ,i was closer to people than my god,so i began to be closer to allah(swt),praying hard,read & listen to quran,make allah number 1 in my heart & what he wants become my first priorty,i always keep in my mind that my love to prohet must be more than my love to people & also more than my love to mine & i should follow his sunnah to meet him in the paradise insha allah(swt)
remember that your follow to sunnah is a sign of your degree of love to prophet (pbuh) & your faith that he is a prophet
so donnot care of what people want just rememer what allah want
about your stress just keep listening & reading quran & you will be fine just open your heart for the words of the god
about your friends you can get some good people who will be helpful & give you support, you just go to the mosque(masjid)&search for them
you said that you are very lonely, true muslim cannot be lonely at any time bcoz allah is always with him anywhere
just calmdown & ask allah what you want & he will help you
i will make dua a for you my brother
:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:
:salam2:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
i live in england, 23 years old, indian, deaf.

i am stressed, worried, crying and have been sick so many time cos i have so many problems at same time,

Do not worry brother, this same stupid people always talk about human rights and freedom of expression and themselves abusing it..it is like spitting in the air. Ask them to laugh at those walk semi naked shameless on the street instead.

Read Qur'an, this is what I do. I've bigger problem than you mashAllah so I read Qur'an daily to release my stress especially last two verses of the Surah Baqarah. Allah will give solution to your problem and my problem inshAllah.

Keep a distant with this kind of materialistic people.

As mentioned earlier, read Qur'an.

Pray and make du'a to Allah. After all we are here in TTI to talk to you. Perhaps some brothers from England can PM to this brother and assist him, anyone?

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
at this very moment i hope Allah grant peace and tranquility in ur heart
akhi
maybe im not going to write much of the hadeeth or ayat from the Quran
for there are a lot of brothers and sisters here knows better than me
but i would like to say from my own experience in life
that as muslims
and as an a'bid (slave) to Allah who is always struggling to do the very best in our deen
there will always be trials and tests from every aspects-our surroundings, our friends,our family and even our ownself (nafs)
yes many many times in life i feel alone too
feeling stress just like u do and having no one to talk too
but alhamdulillah so far Allah has given me pious friends who always reminds me of the greatness of our deen
of the abundant love that Allah has to us :ma:
usually what i do is; everytime when i feel the stress and feelings that its toooo much and angry with everything-i'l seek help from Allah,our creator-for only Allah knows best to heal our heart
do solat and make duaa sincerely to Allah-tell Allah of ALL the stress,the anger and the sadness that u feel as Allah is the Most Hearing of everything
once when u have let everything (and i really mean every sort of feelings) to Allah-ur anger along with asking for forgiveness and asking Allah to put a bliss of peace in ur heart
then INSHAALLAH u will feel much much calm after that
yes maybe the problem wont go away but at least it will make u feel that nothing else in this world actually matters-the disrespectful friends,the hurtful comments that u got-well maybe all those Allah want to make it as a reward (pahala) for ur patience in the Hereafter- Allah knows The Best
anyways never forget that with all those trials-maybe Allah wants u to be close to Him-always crying and begging to Him
'there was a story about a muslimah who cries,prays,beg and make duaa for 20 years asking Allah for a child and she even make duaa during her menstruation time. then the Angel ask Allah why Allah has not fulfill her prayers. and Allah said 'because i miss listening to her cries and her begs everytime' :ma:
could be that if Allah fulfill her prayer, then she wont be asking, crying to Allah anymore for a child
and akhi-that is how ALLAH shows us how much He loves us
ALLAH loves those who never give up making duaa to Him
well i think i better stop now before i write a whole essay :SMILY259:
akhi just remember that 'this world is like a prison to the muslimin and heaven to the kaffirun'
wallahua'lam
if ive said anything wrong plis do correct me
jazakallahu khair kasiran

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous
May Allah swt keep you firm with strenght and keep you guided.Ameen. I cant compare to all the great answers you have already recieved, so I will just recommend if you have not already read the thread posted by our good brother Ahmed_Indian facing hard times is suun of all the prophets....mayb that can teach you a great deal of patience through your difficulty.....:)

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Wa Alaikom Assalam
Welcome home my brother
what bad people you are surrounded by !! May Allah guide them

don't worry , be patient and you'll be better than them .
Actually , you are better than them , their five senses work but their mind doesn't work !!
but you al7amdulillah you are close to your religion and close to your God Allah .
If you lose everything all the senses , it's nothing comparing with losing faith , the faith is everything , it's the candle of hope .

About the people , ignore them , don't care about their comments .

i am stressed, worried, crying and have been sick so many time cos i have so many problems at same time
Why this weakness ?? you are strong
Be stronger and stronger , you'll conquer all the difficulties , believe me .

I remind you this Hadeeth :

" Islam began [as something] strange and it will return to being [something] strange as it began, so Tuba ( meaning Paradise or a tree in Paradise ) for the strangers."

How lucky are the strangers !!
Why you care about them while you are on the right path ?
Tell them this is my style and I liked it .

Try to talk with him , tell him Allah your and my lord will not ask me anything over my ability , why u do !

I really hate this !
I wanna say don't give them again but I don't think it's a good solution .

Within this time , go to the best clinic , the Lord of Worlds' clinic .
Ask Allah to heal you and be honest & faithful .
Depend on him and trust him , he is your God and can do every thing .

How bad ppl :(
In Sha'a Allah you'll have good friends soon , until that time al7amdulillah now you have a great family from all the nationalities , here we are all ur brothers and ur sisters and ur friends as well :)

Calm down :)
be patient , with patience everything will go better .

May Allah be with you

Remember this aya :

" Verily We have created Man into toil and struggle "

Everybody has his own problems , no one doesn't have .

If we thank Allah for the happy times it'll be great and good deeds for us .
If we thank him for the sad times bcz it makes us closer to him it'll be Hasanat as well .

So you are the winner in all cases ! :)

Be happy
:salam2:

dear brother i can't say any better than the sister.may ALLAH make ur problems easy to deal with.keep faith and stay firm

P.S. one suggestion though,i was able to keep my lonliness at the bay by joining this forum(when i was facing problems finding friends).i kno it sounds strange and that u want someone to actully be around u.but worked for me .could do for you.this is where i find friends and family.:hijabi:

take care and be happy:wasalam:

Ibrahim_nur

Be Patient my beloved bro.

Asc wr wb, Brother plz ignore them, u don't deserve the people ur mentioning to be friends with them, forsure ur higher than them.
Read the Quran, always be patient, this world is nothing brother.
I have someproblems too but really I ignore them,
Be patient my bro, Be patient bro.
:SMILY23:

xfiles2013

Asalamoalykum my dear brother,yah it`s kinda very depresing oppersing.my dear brother u already give them enough cahnces to be with u,but everytime they negelect u or they were with u when they need so.so wat`s up wit u my dear brother just kick their fatty as.....A friend in need is a frind indeed.just leave them ignore them.u kno Allah is in ur heart just try to find out HIm with in urself.u kno when i was in my junior high school my Bilology teacher advised me tat boy dont` look to words the ppl just try to make ur connection strong to ur Lord and he said by God this world come on ur toe one day by doing so.just make ur connection strong to ur lord.he said suppose the sun is the passage which will lead u to ur Lord and ur shadow is these materialistics ppl.now see wat happen if u walk against the sun which is actually the passage which will lead u to ur lord then ur shadow which is actually the path which lead u to these worldy ppl.u r walking against the sun and ur shadow going awya and away from u.u ll never be able to catch ur shadow.now turn towrds sun.now see wat happens.u start moving towards the sun and ur shadow will follow u.think abt this my dear brother.as long u going away from ur lord and loking towards the world ,the world will be going awaya nd away from u.u ll neveer be able to catch it.but as soon as u neglect them and starts moving towards ur lord ,then these ppl will folow u and finally they will be come on ur toe with humiliation.i hope this will make a better change in ur life InshaAllh.it`s not my own words it`s an advice from my favourite teacher sir Asad Masood chisti,.ok brother keep remembre me in ur prayers.soon very soon u ll be happy,at peace ,at ease and at calm InshaAllah.just be happy .we have very short time heer just don`t let devil let u down my dear brother.stand up firmly chin up boy and see and realize tat u r the best creation of thy lord.HE made u perfect.don`t listen those funky as.....

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
oh i hope ur ok. Dont worry bro be patient and strong. And have strong faith in Allah(swt) and keep prayin to Him and ask Him for help. Inshallah you'll get out of ur problems soon. Allah(swt) knows the best. Read Quran, as it gives comfort and peace to ur soul and heart. I hope this helps you. Ur sisters and brothers from tti are all with u.

weakslave

Allaah the Magnificant says:

Is He [not best] who responds to the desperate one when he calls upon Him and removes evil and makes you inheritors of the earth? Is there a deity with Allah? Little do you remember.

The prophet SAAWS said to Muaadh, just after he gave him advise on how to invite the people of Yemen to Islam:

'..be afraid of the curse of an oppressed person because there is no screen between his invocation and Allah." '

And finally:

Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: One day the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) entered the mosque. He saw there a man from the Ansar called AbuUmamah. He said: What is the matter that I am seeing you sitting in the mosque when there is no time of prayer? He said: I am entangled in cares and debts, Apostle of Allah. He replied: Shall I not teach you words by which, when you say them, Allah will remove your care, and settle your debt? He said: Why not, Apostle of Allah? He said: Say in the morning and evening: "O Allah, I seek refuge in Thee from care and grief, I seek refuge in Thee from incapacity and slackness, I seek refuge in Thee from cowardice and niggardliness, and I seek in Thee from being overcome by debt and being put in subjection by men." He said: When I did that Allah removed my care and settled my debt.

In arabic:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْهَمِّ وَالْحَزَنِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْعَجْزِ وَالْكَسَلِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ وَالْبُخْلِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ وَقَهْرِ الرِّجَالِ

Allaahumma inni a'oothu bika min-al hammi wal huzn, wa a'oothu bika min-al 'ajzi wal kasal, wa a'oothu bika min-al jobni wal bukhl, wa a'oothu bika min ghalabatid-dayn wa qahrir-rijaal

Leave those people behind. You do not need their friendship. Allaah is testing everyone one of us, never lose faith and never utter the words "why me?". Say Alhamdulilah in every situation (the apparently pleasant and unpleasant) and Allaah will grant you better than you can imagine.

Always keep these verses close to your mind and heart:

And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out
And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.
[65:2-3]

nizar83

ya aghi aselemu aleikum, what can i say..the ones that dont respect you and dont want to be your friends, wolahi they arent worthy of your friendship..you sound like a decent genuine brother..

go to the mosque and try to talk with people your age there..im pretty sure you will find good people to spent your time with...because its all about mingling with good people...people with taqwa instead of the ones chasing worldy pleasure only.

as for your illness...i pray to ALLAH almighty, to cure you and all muslims in need of his cure..ameen

keep ya head up brother...nizar from the netherlands

Kakorot

:wasalam:

Brother, ur not the only one who get's laughed at because they have a beard, many other practicing ppl are in the same situation than u. Wouldn't u rather be on ur own than with being with bad ppl? When ppl hurt me, I stay away from them. I have an idea brother :) I know it may not be easy but InshaAllaah try going to the mosque and talk to some other practicing brothers, tell them ur situation. A practicing brother won't ignore u and ur problems :) Make friends with the right ppl InshaAllaah :)