..I Am Israel ..

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:

"that Day you will see the evildoers yoked together in chains, wearing shirts of tar, their faces enveloped in the Fire.” (Surah Ibrahim, 49-50)

[yt]b4gymxY2zM8[/yt]​

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: The Last Hour will not come until the Muslims fight against the Jews and the Muslims will kill them until the Jews will hide themselves behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the Gharqad tree will not say this, for it is the tree of the Jews. (Sahih Muslim)

Wow

Salaam,
Mash'Allah....it is a good video, but it makes me sad. I don't understand how so many of us....Muslims and non-Muslims can be so against what Israelis are doing, and yet we are powerless.....subhan'Allah.....the day will come when that power changes....and those Israelis will get what they deserve. Allah has a plan.....I pray that our Palestinian brothers and sisers stay strong, and realize the reward to come insha'Allah....their patience, their strength, their courage, it's amazing. If only our Ummah could unite with such strength and courage......

JazakAllah for sharing this...

Sister for peace

"When the power of love overcomes the love for power, the world will be at peace...."

kayenat

lanatullah ala israel and may Allah's anger destroy them and their Power......ameen.
But brothers and sister... how Falastin can get its freedom, while all muslim countries re just like servants obey all the rules of America and kill their own muslims how?????????????? just we muslims can pray for Almighty Allah to protect we muslims and our countries ameen

al-hakim

assalamualaikum,
in my humble opinion,in today's context,i believe we must differentiate between JEW & ZIONIS.it is true that all zionis are jew but not all jew are zionis.i believe that islam never teach us to hate someone just because of their races.islam is universal,anyone can embrace islam& islam is not limited for particular races only.i heard that every year about 20-30 jews in israel converted to islam,(alhamdulilah,may Allah give guidances & hidayah to all of jews in israel).& in relation to the issue of palestine,not all jews agree with what the zionists have done to both muslims & christians in palestine for example the ultra orthdox jews in the US they condemmed what the israelis\zionis hv done to the palestinians & for them it is a sin to do that.
-wallahualam

alf2

Islam is a way of life
I have seen this video...When i first saw it, i played it 5 times that hour. It's very well put together and makes me emotional each time :(

shammyshahoo

good video

assalamualaikum. good video. very effective indeed. it conveys the truth without speaking. ofcourse we understand tht all jews r not cruel and support the ideas of zionists. many of thm know the facts. but hey r helpless b'se .....they r a minority. but even if israelis wish to eradicate palestnians....it won't happen....Allah has 'some plans'....things tht r to b happened ....should happen...no doubt. may Allah almighty bestow patience and great strength to our palestinian brs. only option frm our side is.....praying to Allah...as well as helping thm financially