confusion. plse answer me.

revert2007

Love Fishing
i knw u guys will be tellin me that i cant cuz am supposed to stay away from zina but i think about it and i say the only reason we r friends is cuz of islam 75% of our conversation is bout islam the rest is just stupid stuff its like wat we do here except i can c them i play n .......... am lost cuz i knw islam is the way to life n so i knw that its 100% right but there are hadith like one that said Aisha RA was angry at another sahabi and they quarrelled and after that many sahabas came and tralked to her and hea was begging her i mean thats a sensitive topic there are going to be tears cuz she cried at the end and they became friends again, i mean c it was islam that put them together, and plus we all avoid being alone even if i go to thier house i stay wiv thier bros so we dont really stay alone in a room and they never ever showed me any part of their body xcept wat is seen and we r soo shy of each other some times but not more i know islam wont say if a girl taks to u reun away n say u r shaitan no there r restricctions but there are also places where religion is easy ALLAH knew that we will live together till qiyamah so HE wouldnt say run away from ewach other but AVOID ZINA

we cannot compare ourselves with the prophet pbuh /sahabah or even the prophet's wives...they are the people are guranteed jannah..but we?who are we compared to them?we are not even closer...so why do we need to take the risk????and what is this thing about playing...

i even feel guilty and afraid of doing dawah with opposite gender and ur talking about playing with opposite gender..sorry bro..this thing doesn't exist in islam..if u start doing it and disbelievers see it and they might think it is allowed in islam..so becareful with what u do..it is not about u but about us as well coz it is muslim ummah and we are all one family...

revert2007

Love Fishing
As salamu 'alaikkum brother, the Qur'aan ayah is very clear, it does not say AVOID zina/do not commit zina, rather the Allah T'ala commands us not to come near zina...

Allah T'ala says:
“And come not near to unlawful sex. Verily, it is a Faahishah (i.e. anything that transgresses its limits: a great sin, and an evil way that leads one to hell unless Allaah Forgives him)”[al-Isra’ 17:32]

Remember Shaytaan will give you waswas and it will all start off as something pure etc, but it will end up in great evil and that is how shaytaan takes you down. He never tries to make u commit the sin straight away, rather he will bring it very very close to you and then take you down. Read the hadith about the monk (barsisa is the name in some narrations)...

And here is a similar story about the same monk with a bit of difference...

I would really recommend you to watch the sheikh feiz lecture on intermingling which is on youtube. It is something of great benefit in shaAllah

very well said mashaAllah..JazakaAllahu khairan

The_truth

i knw u guys will be tellin me that i cant cuz am supposed to stay away from zina but i think about it and i say the only reason we r friends is cuz of islam 75% of our conversation is bout islam the rest is just stupid stuff its like wat we do here except i can c them i play n .......... am lost cuz i knw islam is the way to life n so i knw that its 100% right but there are hadith like one that said Aisha RA was angry at another sahabi and they quarrelled and after that many sahabas came and tralked to her and hea was begging her i mean thats a sensitive topic there are going to be tears cuz she cried at the end and they became friends again, i mean c it was islam that put them together, and plus we all avoid being alone even if i go to thier house i stay wiv thier bros so we dont really stay alone in a room and they never ever showed me any part of their body xcept wat is seen and we r soo shy of each other some times but not more i know islam wont say if a girl taks to u reun away n say u r shaitan no there r restricctions but there are also places where religion is easy ALLAH knew that we will live together till qiyamah so HE wouldnt say run away from ewach other but AVOID ZINA

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, its clear brother that you know its wrong to be-friend a girl and "play" around with her but you are trying to bring up any excuse possible to try and justify your friendship with her.

As explained in my last post to you, you can make ANY excuse you want to try and justify it but that is EXACTLY what shaythan wants you to do he wants to make it out to you that its innocent and friendly and not to make a big deal of it but this is clearly the deception of shaythan for he is clearly trying to decieve you right now with this type of thinking but we have to get away from this false mindset and ALWAYS try to think of how we can avoid sin and avoid falling into haraam not how we can fall into it for that is what shaythan wants and he will give us ANY excuse possible so that we do fall into sin!

There is NO excuses my brother it is WRONG to befriend the opposite sex and the evidance has been stated in my last post to you and the reasons behind it. Brother everything Allah wants is the best for us, if he created us then do you think he does not know what is best for us in this life? It is US who are maming it hard for ourselves because Islam straight forward to practise and implement.

My brother know that there is absolutly NO justification for wanting to befriend any girl so please do NOT let shaythan give you these excuses to use. It is your life at the end of the day but the proof, evidance and reasons behind them have been provided to you so please act upon them as soon as you can and don;t waste anymore of your precious time on ANY girl but focus on improving yourself and going towards Allah! One day you will look back and say "how stupid was i to befriend girls and try to justify it"!

justice101

:salam2: thank u all, i have to admit wat THE TRUTH said was going on my mind yesterday after i read ur repiles, thanks for the story too brothers and sisters now help me and tell me wat to do cuz am shocked here thinkn n i realize i know nothin and i dont knw how to start or ............. i knw its funny and weird am probably the only guy who has this problem here. and tell me the restrictions as points and if i can still talk to them in religos matters cuz they r the only pple into it and by the way am in a society where guys and girls greet by hugs i avoid it most of the time and i really get uncomfotable and no one else loves islam like those sisters( they are twin sisters). i dont care about the others but to lose my islamic conversation that was hard but ALLAH knows wats best for us so hit me with a list :wasalam: pray 4 me ok

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2: thank u all, i have to admit wat THE TRUTH said was going on my mind yesterday after i read ur repiles, thanks for the story too brothers and sisters now help me and tell me wat to do cuz am shocked here thinkn n i realize i know nothin and i dont knw how to start or ............. i knw its funny and weird am probably the only guy who has this problem here. and tell me the restrictions as points and if i can still talk to them in religos matters cuz they r the only pple into it and by the way am in a society where guys and girls greet by hugs i avoid it most of the time and i really get uncomfotable and no one else loves islam like those sisters( they are twin sisters). i dont care about the others but to lose my islamic conversation that was hard but ALLAH knows wats best for us so hit me with a list :wasalam: pray 4 me ok

Alhamdulillah bro that u acknowledged the truth. may Allah bless u for accepting the truth. its a sign of having a humble soul which is not arrogant.

well, i know its going to be hard for u in a society in which u live. but keep making Dua's brother and also u can tell those twin sisters about Islam's position on mixing. u can do dawah to males and they to females. u can say to them that u r not cutting off relationship with them but want to be within the Islamic limits.

PS: also u can bring them to this forum. we'll have 2 more sisters'. :D

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

Wa 'alaikkumus salam wa rahmathullah. Brother since you said it for yourself that they are very committed to islam, I am assuming it wont be hard for them to take advice in matters of Islam. You nee to warn them about the dangers of free mixing, it will be better if you can just email them a few youtube videos, so you will not have to go to them and talk to them. Also it is not allowed to speak to women when they are on their own. In shaAllah you can talk about religious matters to the brothers in your society, it will be hard at the start, but in shaAllah by the will of Allah subhana wa t'ala it will get easier. Many of us were exposed and are still exposed to the very type of society you live in. Evil is widespread to such an extent that something halal looks as something strange, and committing haram seems as something fine. Fitnah all around us my brother, and this is what we need to be careful of. I have seen many boys in their 17's and 18's who are hafidh of the qur'aan and fall into great fitnah. You see many brothers with beards fall into fitnah, and many sisters who wear their loose abayas fall into fitnah, the very fitnah you have mentioned. So my brother be strange for the Messenger of Allah salallahu alaihi wa salam said "Islam started as strange, and will become strange once again, so glad tidings to the Strangers, so glad tidings to the strangers, so glad tidings to the strangers."

So advise the sisters of what Allah has decreed upon us, and then keep away from them. Advise them to give da'wah to the sisters of their society while you give da'wah to the brothers of your society, in shaAllah. In shaAllah things will be much more fine when you get married lol :). A good video for you to watch in shaAllah...

[yt]Nwvjm7T3MoA[/yt]

In shaAllah strive in the way of Allah T'ala, and everything will be fine in shaAllah. The age of the youth is the blessed time to spend his time in worship of Allah subhana wa t'ala, for one of the people under the shade of Allah is the youth who was bought up worshipping Allah. So fear Allah as much as He should be feared and die not except in a state of belief, in a state where you want to meet Allah, rather than a state where you do not want to meet Allah.

In shaAllah before I leave, I would like to share one more video in shaAllah that is a bit off topic, but very good in shaAllah :)...

[yt]vV9ZrabJpSc[/yt]

Wa salamu 'alaikkum my brother.