Dua-e-Khatmul Quran--'04 w/trans--Masha'Allah!!

ilmseeker

Dua-e-Khatmul Quran W/Trans--Masha'Allah!!

Salaams!

This a beautiful dua khatm (said at the end of Quran completion in Ramadan) in Masjid Al Haram by Sheikh AbdulRahman Al Sudais in the year 2004. It is very beautiful and perhaps thee most emotional dua from Sudais. It is a must-watch!! Also comes with english translation....masha'Allah!

It is like 30 minutes...but masha'Allah you will enjoy every second!

I also believe it is a great imaan strengther/increaser---at least it was for me!!

May Allah reward the sheikh for making such a beauitufl dua, Honain (the company) for compiling the video together and insha'Allah benefitting this ummah, the uploader for taking the time to share such a wonderful video and the viewer for takin the time to view such a beautiful dua. ameen :blackhijab:

[vg]6830628438689696403[/vg]

Wa'salaams :hijabi:

P.S. It will make you tear! :allahuakbar:

DevoutMuslimah

:salam2:
:tti_sister:
Masha'Allah I love this dua!! :tti_sister:

Asalam aliqum How can i download this dua !!Please i need it

Do you want the video? Or just the audio? I can probably download the audio for you into mp3 format, and then upload it....but if you want the video I can also tell you where to download. :blackhijab:

:wasalam:

sayfuallah

salam mou alaikoum brothers and sisters in the islam

i want this nice touching video can you please upload it for me

:ma: :mashallah: sudias has nice vioce masallah

thanks any way

wa alaikoum salam

ilmseeker

salam mou alaikoum brothers and sisters in the islam

i want this nice touching video can you please upload it for me

:ma: :mashallah: sudias has nice vioce masallah

thanks any way

wa alaikoum salam

Actually I am considering uploading it to youtube, and therefore splittin into three parts. It is a very huge file, so insha'Allah after that I will give you a link to download each part. :blackhijab:

sayfuallah

tank you very much brother i will wait for it
may allah give you a place in the paradise al-firdaus inchallah

ilmseeker

tank you very much brother i will wait for it
may allah give you a place in the paradise al-firdaus inchallah

Salaams,

You are very welcome, funny I'm converting it right now!! Oh by the way I am not a brother! I'm your sister in Islam, but don't feel bad or whatever lol. I know this name doesn't really give you the "gender" of the person. Many people confuse me for a brother, not just with this username but with EVERY single one I have. Lol! Even it is Muslimah! But no worries sayfuAllah (by the way does that mean Sword of Allah?). Insha'Allah Ta'Ala I hope I can upload it soon. :)

JazaakAllah for watching. :) I hope you have found some benefit in the video. :)

Your sister Ilmseeker :p

sayfuallah

owww i'm so sorry i didn't know that you are sister

yeah it's a boys name hihi

thank you my sister thank you very much i'am searching a long time for this video of sheikh sudias this dua is sow special and i found it now thank you

yess sayfuallah means (the sword of allah)

speak you soon inchallah

ilmseeker

owww i'm so sorry i didn't know that you are sister

yeah it's a boys name hihi

thank you my sister thank you very much i'am searching a long time for this video of sheikh sudias this dua is sow special and i found it now thank you

yess sayfuallah means (the sword of allah)

speak you soon inchallah

No worries, no worries! Lol. No ilmseeker can be a girl or a boy, after all we ALL do and NEED to seek ilm/knowledge. But I guess the first gender that pops into the head is male. Again, no big deal don't worry about it. :p

Yes, insha'Allah if all goes well, I'll have it uploaded by...Friday?! Possibly Friday. :) This goes for you too veil! :)

You're welcome. :) Again, JazaakAllah for viewing!

Insha'Allah hope more can watch, this is a REALLY good, beautiful dua!!

Come on brothers and sisters, give it a view!!!

Wa'salaams

sayfuallah

yess it's true ilmseeking is for everybody

thank you sister in the islam

may allah give you a place in janaat al-firdaus inchallah

oke my sister hmm friday that is or holy day my sister hihihi what a timming

veil

:tti_sister:
Masha'Allah I love this dua!! :tti_sister:

Do you want the video? Or just the audio? I can probably download the audio for you into mp3 format, and then upload it....but if you want the video I can also tell you where to download. :blackhijab:

audio will be nice but i will not be able to understand it then...jazakaAllah

sayfuallah

thank youuuuu thaaaannnk you my lovely sister
you've been so kind

that's is very kind of you thank you sister

yess i would do that inshallah thank youuuuuu

you saved me :tti_sister:

ilmseeker

thank youuuuu thaaaannnk you my lovely sister
you've been so kind

that's is very kind of you thank you sister

yess i would do that inshallah thank youuuuuu

you saved me :tti_sister:

Salaams,

You are very welcome brother. :)

I am glad you have benefitted from it. :)

jazakAllah sister may Allah reward u for ur efforts and plz pray for me

Wa iyyakum, ameen and yours insha'Allah.

Will do, keep me in your duas as well. :)

Wa'salaams

Sahal

Intention to memorise the du'a

Asklm,

Since a long time ago, I have been dreaming to memorise the du'a read by the imam of Masjidil haram during khatmil Quran.

Does anyone know where can i get the complete arabic text and the translation?.. pls

JazakALLHAHU khairan

ilmseeker

Asklm,

Since a long time ago, I have been dreaming to memorise the du'a read by the imam of Masjidil haram during khatmil Quran.

Does anyone know where can i get the complete arabic text and the translation?.. pls

JazakALLHAHU khairan

I have the English text translation, I will copy them in the next posts insha'Allah. :) Remember me in your duas iA! :)

ilmseeker

Dua

"O Allah, we praise You, beseech You for help, guidance and forgiveness. We turn to You in repentance, we believe and trust in You, and attribute to You all good.

All praise is for You O Allah, You have stated and your speech is the very truth, “Who can be truer in his word than Allah?”

Say Allah has declared the truth, so follow the faith of Ibrahim the upright.

La Illaha Ill Allah, His are the most unique attributes of perfection, majesty, sublimity and honour. He alone ordains all minute and major matters, Exalted be He in glory and might. It is He who revealed the criterion upon his servants to be a Warner to all creation.

We bear witness to whatever our Lord, Creator and Sustainer has stated. We deny nothing of what he created and bought into existence. Praise be to Allah, Lord of all creation.

May Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon the noblest of all mankind, the seal of the Prophets and Messengers. Prophet Muhammad, and upon his honourable family, his righteous companions, his wives (the mothers of the believers), his followers and those who follow them in righteousness until the Day of Judgement.

All praise be to You, O Allah, for guiding us to Islam and teaching us the Qur’an and wisdom. All Praise be to You, for your infinite blessings and countless favours. You revealed to us the noblest of Your books, sent us the greatest of Your messengers, ordained for us the finest of Your ways, made us the best community ever evolved for mankind, and guided us to Your pure faith.

Praise be to You for facilitating our fasting in the month of Ramadan, and our reciting of Your glorious book. Which no falsehood can approach form before or behind it, a revelation from the All-Wise the Praise Worthy.

O Allah, we are Your servants and the children of Your servants, our affairs are in Your hand, You judge us equitably and justly. We implore You O Allah, by every name which You have chosen to call Yourself, revealed in Your book, taught any of Your creation or kept unto Yourself in Your knowledge of the unseen. To make the glorious Qur’an the joy of our hearts and the light of our breasts, the relief of our sorrow, the comfort of our grief, the means to attaining Your good pleasure, and our guide to your gardens of bliss.

And, make us O Allah, among those who deem lawful what it declares lawful and unlawful what it declares unlawful. Those who adhere to its commandments, have faith in its allegorical verses and recite it in a matter most pleasing to You. And remind us O Allah, of what we forgot of it, teach us what we know not, and endear to us its recitation day and night.

O Allah, make us of the people of the Qur’an who are Your specially favoured people. O Allah, make us of those who recite its words and apply its rulings and not of those who recite its words ignoring its rulings.

Make us among those to whom it will be said; “Read, ascend and recite as you did in the world.” ......

ilmseeker

You are the Lord of Majesty and Honour. O Lord, bestow ornaments of its blessings upon us and make us to dwell in Your shade and avert by its trials. Increase our blessing by it, make us of the successful on the day of recompense.

Make us O Allah, of those who are grateful in prosperity and patient in adversity. And make the Glorious Qur’an O Allah, the light of our hearts, the clarity of our eyes, the remedy of our illnesses, the attainment of our sins and our saviour from the fire.

O Lord of Majesty and Honour.

O Allah benefit us and raise us in ranks by the Glorious Qur’an which You exalted, established its authority and made manifest its proofs. You almighty are He that stated: “When we recite (the Qur’an) follow the recitation, then it is for us to explain.”

Unique is its style, most eloquent is its speech, clear is its expression of lawful and unlawful and conclusive are its proofs protected from addition or omission. In it are glad tidings, warnings and admonitions. No falsehood can approach it from before or behind, a revelation from the All-Wise or Praiseworthy.

O Allah make us amongst those who practice what they recite, those who heed its warnings, commandments and prohibitions and of those rewarded upon those completing its recitation. O Lord of creation.

Lead us O Allah, by the Qur’an from misery to happiness, from disbelief to belief, from innovation to Sunnah, from evil to good, O Lord of Majesty and Honour, Omnipotence and Grace.

O Allah, forgive the believing Muslim men and women, instil affection in their hearts, guide them to the straight path and protect them form the indecencies and trials hidden and open. O Lord of Majesty and Honour.

And forgive O Allah, deceased Muslims who bore witness to your oneness and the message of your Prophet and passed away upon this, forgive them, have mercy on them, pardon them, grant them an honourable abode, broaden their entry, cleanse them with water, snow, and hail. Purify them from their sins and short comings as the white garment is cleansed of impurity, reward them for their deeds, pardon their sins that they may be safe in their graves and on the Day of Judgement and be foremost in entering Your loftiest gardens.

O Allah, bring them forth from narrow graves, the feeding ground of worms into Your gardens of eternity, with thorn less lote-trees, clusters or bananas and extended shade.

Have mercy on us when we to are placed beneath the earth . O Allah, be merciful to us in this life and when death approaches. Grant us Your mercy O Allah, when our remains will be washed enshrouded and carried away. Make our graves when we depart the best of abodes, make them spacious for us, spare us from the torment of the grave, the questioning of Munkar and Nakeer and being consumed by worms.

O Allah, brighten our faces the day when the faces of the wrongdoers will be darkened, make easy for us our reckoning and give us our records in our right hands and make our feet firm on the Sirat lest we should fall into the fire, O Lord of all creation.

O Allah, we ask on this blessed night to free us from the fire, O Allah, free us from the fire; our fathers, our mothers, spouses, off-spring, those who love us for Your sake and those whom we love for Your sake, by Your mercy O Almighty, All forgiving.

Do not turn us away form Your side for there is no might or power save in You. All hearing, who precedes time, who clothes bones with flesh after death. We ask You not to leave any sin without forgiving it, nor any burden without lifting it, nor any grief without relieving it, nor any debt unpaid, nor any captive unfree, nor any sick uncured, nor any deceased without Your mercy, O most merciful. .....

ilmseeker

La Illaha Ill Allah, by the multitude of those who dwell in heaven and earth, Praise be to Allah in whose hand are keys of relief. O our helper when all doors are closed, our only hope when all hope is lost and we are separated from our families and companions. You are our Allah, Creator, Helper and Sustainer. I ask You to make me of those You have accepted.

O Allah, whatever You have decreed on this blessed night of goodness, health, well-being and abundant provision grant us the greatest share thereof. And whatever is sent down of evil, affliction, mischief and disease turn it away from all Muslims.

O Allah forgive me on this night. Allow the righteous from amongst us to intercede for the sinful. O Lord of all creation who answers the prayer of the distressed, who helps those in need, we ask You O Lord to accept us, O Lord of Majesty and Honour.

O Allah, exalt Islam and Muslims and destroy the enemies of the faith, and make all Muslim countries safe and secure. O Allah, grant us security in our homelands, keep or Imams and rulers on the right path and support our leader with the truth.

O Allah, guide Muslim leaders to apply Your divine law and follow the way of the Prophet (SAW). O Allah, make them a mercy to Your believing servants. O Allah, guide the scholars of Islam to present the truth and call to it, guide those who call to Your way.

O Allah, guide the Muslim youth to Your path and protect them from deviant ideas and misguided sects. Cause them to follow the path of moderation and grant them the best morals and values. O Lord of Majesty and Honour.

O Allah, make them a benefit to Islam and their societies and a comfort to their parents and families. O Lord of Majesty and Honour. Protect them from the paths of extremism, harshness, accusing others of disbelief, committing destructive acts and isolating themselves. O Lord of Majesty and Honour.

O Lord, guide young Muslim women to Your path, and ennoble them with Islamic dress, chastity, decency and modesty. O Lord, protect them from misleading others and being misled.

O Lord of Bounty and Grace.

O Allah, guide our brothers who enjoin the good and forbid the evil, O Lord, keep them on the right path, guide their steps and protect them form the plots of the evil doers.

O Allah, our brothers in faith have been touched by harm and You are most merciful. O Allah, You relieve the stricken with affliction and help those in need. We invoke You to support our brothers all around the world who are persecuted for their beliefs. O Allah, help our brothers everywhere who struggle in Your cause. O Allah, support our brothers in Palestine, be their helper in their struggle against those who have occupied their land. They are oppressed so aid them, they are weak so strengthen them.

O All powerful, Almighty.

O Allah, save the Al-Aqsa Mosque from the transgression of the wicked and make it lofty and honoured until the Day of Judgement. O Lord, allow us to pray there before we pass, Lord of heaven and earth.

O Allah, we ask You to remove afflictions, trials, calamities and hardships from Muslims everywhere. Our Allah, Creator and Sustainer.

There is no deity who we beseech but you, You are our refuge in times of distress, when all paths are closed. O Allah, do not let our evil deeds be the cause of Yor forsaking us even for the twinkling of an eye.

O Allah, bestow your pleasure upon us at the end of Ramadan and free us from the fire. O Allah, You bountifully respond when your servants call upon You and do not turn them away empty handed.

Accept our prayers and do not turn us away deprived of Your mercy, O Lord of Majesty and Honour.

O Lord, protect us from those who oppose our faith and seek to undermine our principles, attack our scholars and rebel against our rules. Guard us against the envious and evil plotters, O Allah, let us not depart this earth except with our sins forgiven and our deeds accepted and stand by us in all our affairs, Almighty all forgiving. .....