Arrested innocent imam ,The media libel ,Please sign the petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum we rahmatullahi we barakatuhu
Arrested innocent imam Artan Kristo (Muhammed Abdullahi) from the city of Durres , ALBANIA,he's one of the best imams in all albanian lands,This is absolutely a media libel ,Please sign the petition.
***REMOVED*** petition for the immediate release of Imam ARTAN Kristo (Click the link to sign) ***REMOVED***
In the name of ALL-LLAH, Most Gracious, Most Merciful: Dear Citizens, patriotic, believing, and goodwill justice yesterday that spread news Artan Kristo, Imam from Durres (Albania), which is well known and respected in his community, was arrested on charges of "calling for terrorism" in the city of his. This news was spread mainly by News 24, Balkanweb, the Top-channel. It is necessary to inform the public that these media have also previously shown to have fallen prey to an extremist Islamofobie, and often with false news have thrown mud on the values of Islam as having the aim of denigrating Islam. At the same time, we note that the media reporting on this issue have been too hasty and unfounded. One of the "charges" that are mentioned by News24 and Balkanweb is that Mr. Kristo said in an electronic list of Islamic Albselefet that "Bin Laden is a great mujahid. We find this report very problematic because whatever sympathy with international terrorist like bin Ladenieshte something unpopular and morally condemnable, this kind of offense sympathy is not a criminal offense and can not be punished by law, as no law can be punished with someone who has sympathy for Adolf Hitler and is part of neo-Nazi party. All these types of expression, whatever that may disgruntle or daze us, are protected by law as part of what is called "right word" and "freedom of expression". Therefore all members remember the readers of this statement that nobody can be arrested and charged with the law if that person has not called for concrete acts of violence and terrorism, which Mr. Kristo are spoken far have not done. Also, want to make the public aware that members of The report of News24 and Balkanweb flagrant distortions of facts contained over statements published on the nickname Albselefet Muhammad Abdullahi. Below you have an analysis by a Member of these distortions very worrying media: As was taken out of the story that says News24 and its branch site BalkanWeb that Artan Kristo also known as Muhammad Abdullahi somewhat encouraging terrorism through albselef page, where Bin Ladin said that somewhat looks great mujahid! Selefiste view that follows Muhammad Abdullahi is impossible to praise Bin Laden speaks contrary to the critical amount of hard grades and qualifies as hauarixh, therefore the deviant by ehli Sunnah (Way of the prophetic tradition), so it is impossible that a forum where these views and protected by a Selefi such, it means that such words. But then what happened? It is a fraud so low, that even when given News24 TV quotation focusing on this forum tell everyone that it was clear he was Muhammad Abdullahi had said this word, but someone else whom he quoted said that somewhat, which he also criticized for this. So short is as I say that I am not agree with topchanel because he said that NEWS24 counterfeiters is a great deceiver and news. and for this now accuses NEWS24 with me that I have said this word ! Also disturbing is the fact that the arrest of Mr. Kristo you media released from "sources" within the prosecution in a very problematic, without giving specific details or facts and allegations in this way promote the creation of a climate hostile and prejudicial to the accused. At the same time the Albanian Muslim citizens remember that their right of free expression is legally protected by the Constitution of the Republic of Albania when the views expressed are not popular such as "Bin Ladin is a great mujahid" etc.. These kind of does not constitute the criminal act and no one can be arrested and charged only for the imposition of these words. You remember the Albanian Muslims to be informed of their rights that are protected by law and if it brings to contact by police for such cases "extremism" and so on. have the right to the presence of a lawyer before you answer the questions of the prosecutor or police. By means of this petition do with Albanian authorities and also informed the Albanian media that this petition will be translated into several foreign languages and some of you sent a series of Institutes and Western Associations of Human Rights in the following days. Also we call the Albanian Authorities to immediately release the honorable Imam Artan Kristo since established bases on which this accusation are just hypotheses, and are built upon ignorance of these authorities around the concept of Jihad in Islam, and the fabrications of the media Islamophobia. This arrest shows clearly that the Albanian authorities had to show the West that law and justice are functional in Albania, are making a flagrant violation of Human Rights, and placed under handcuff a man whose innocence testifies whole community of believers. Likewise we call on Albanian media which broke citizen honor and name Artan Kristo to immediately apologize for this citizen for bad,wrongand libel information that trasmited about him, even though in this case as always witnessed the profound ignorance that these media transmit. We call on all citizens who want justice and transmit that to sign this petition, and signed with their name and surname, not nicknames, being that this petition will be forwarded European instances.Please dear muslim brothers from european countries and islamic states sign this petition and let know and mail to european instances of justice and to european muslim communities.Mail them in order to they to mail justice instances in Albania- ***REMOVED***
May ALL-LLAH swt reward you muslim brothers and sisters.
Esselamu alejkum we rahmetullahi we barakatuhu

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Terrible news. These media people!

Anyway I have signed the petition. Jazak Allah for giving me the opportunity to do so.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Esselamu alejkum we rahmetullah
May ALL-LLAH swt reward both of you brothers
InshaALL-LLAH we'll see our imam Muhammed
Abdullahi free soon.Wes-selamu alejkum

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Mr keshto

Esselamu alejkum
I'm sure 100% why? He's innocent,he's probably the best imam in all albanian lands,he's a islamic preacher ,he's really a follower of sunnah he's wants to
disapear bidah in our mosques,he's a imam who in the name of ALL-LLAH
heals sick people,and he swore by ALL-LLAH who has the disease of AIDS to go to him, and he will heal with the Kur'an.He's a great imam,even our brothers who studies in medina ,cairo,etc said he's really the best albanian imam.He's indeed a great follower of our beloved Muhammed savs.
He is following the steps of the greatest scholar of 20th century Nasirudeen Shaykh al-Albani who also is originally from Albania.What to say else for him.
InshaALL-LLAH he will be free soon.May ALL-LLAH help him.

Tonyss

Kosovo
Wa Salamu Alaikum

May Allah bless you brother
(Allahu te shperblefte vella i nderuar)

The brother Muhammed Abdullahi, is a best imam in Balkan, he is not a terrorist we make dua for he, May ALLAH reward brother Muhammed Abdullahi, Amen!

Here is some video from Muhammed Abdullahi.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5736341026334643627#

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5736341026334643627#docid=-4240061543140957434

Here is some of hes audios..
www.muslimanja.us/ligjerata/muhammedabdullahi

ShyHijabi

Esselamu alejkum
I'm sure 100% why? He's innocent,he's probably the best imam in all albanian lands,he's a islamic preacher ,he's really a follower of sunnah he's wants to
disapear bidah in our mosques,he's a imam who in the name of ALL-LLAH
heals sick people,and he swore by ALL-LLAH who has the disease of AIDS to go to him, and he will heal with the Kur'an.He's a great imam,even our brothers who studies in medina ,cairo,etc said he's really the best albanian imam.He's indeed a great follower of our beloved Muhammed savs.
He is following the steps of the greatest scholar of 20th century Nasirudeen Shaykh al-Albani who also is originally from Albania.What to say else for him.
InshaALL-LLAH he will be free soon.May ALL-LLAH help him.

He claims to heal people infected with HIV by reading Qur'an? Can this be validated by pre and post labs? I am very cautious when it comes to people making such claims as someone can think they are healed and then die much faster because they are not receiving necessary treatment.

Brother, could you please provide a link or some evidence concerning the healings? I would be very, very interested in following up on this.

He claims to heal people infected with HIV by reading Qur'an? Can this be validated by pre and post labs? I am very cautious when it comes to people making such claims as someone can think they are healed and then die much faster because they are not receiving necessary treatment.

Brother, could you please provide a link or some evidence concerning the healings? I would be very, very interested in following up on this.

salam alaykum

now i dont know bout this but it actually works i hear.....i mean when a person is sick it is said u read some surah and blow it on him after u read it....thats a sahih hadith......and yes there is a man in pak who does something called Quranic therapy and he has come on tv and given proof that he healed people with diabetes and other diseases by making them listen to certain surahs from the Quran WITHOUT USING ANY MEDICINES.........

mayb jz mayb *some people* dont want us to know this cause they fear that their multi trillion dollar industry will die out.....ALLAHU ALEM

ill try to find the link

and Allah(swt) is the most knowledgeable and most wise

:hearts::hearts::hearts:

ShyHijabi

Verse 10:57, 41:44 and 17:82 all call the Quran "a healing" (شفاء). But that word is subject to interpretation: Does it mean a healing of material ills, spiritual ills or both. Since the Quran does not specify, it must be both.

That said, it is wrong for any person to claim that he can heal with the Quran. Only God can.

Good point brother. Also, if one can truly heal any physical illness with the Quran then why is there such a high incidence of diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, and HIV is spreading like wild fire in eastern countries? (India, unfortunately, is really starting to have a problem with HIV spread as there is almost zero education on prevention and how it is transmitted...this was explained to me by my Indian Biochemistry prof in med school) I wouldn't think that the religious community in the Eastern countries would remain silent about such a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.