My hijab tale

Hannah123

One Truth
:salam2:
I just felt like i needed to tell someone...i went grocery shopping and wore my hijab for the first time. I felt so FREE and so HAPPY to be a Muslimah. Alhamdulillah :tti_sister: Thanks to all you for being there for me, even if you don't really know me! You're still my brothers and sisters in Islam. Allahu Akbar.
Peace,
Hannah

Umm3mar

Salamo Aleikom

Masha'allah. Congratulations sis. Welcome to the club! Insha'allah hijab will become easy for you.

So much so, that if you step outside (for example in the privacy of your back yard) the wind will feel awkward. For me, this was an index that I had truly become accustomed to hijab.

Or, the hijab "farmers tan". Pale ears, and rosy cheeks.

Insha'allah may you be a better Muslim than us all.

maymun

asalaamu alaikum

:ma: my dear sister is islam
keep up your hijap till u meet ur lord <swt> and i'll do the same insha allah
may ALLAH gether us in the garden of :tti_sister: :tti_sister: paradise

AishaR

:ma: I am so happy for you sister. I remember my first time & the great feelings.

I will make dua that you continue to find it easy to wear your hijab

:wasalam:

amyaishazouaoui

yey

Mashallah, mashallah, mashallah

I hope Allah makes it easy for u!

Hey if u want any ideas or tips on how to tie ur hijab, just ask. :hearts:

A

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery

dearest sista in islam

Congratulation.....mashAllah...may Allah protect you and reward you for urs good deed for His sake.
:muslim_child: :muslim_child: :muslim_child: :muslim_child: :muslim_child:

urs bro
:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: '

Umm Mustafa

Salaam Sister,

Masha Allahu la quwwata illah billah 'That which Allah wills (will come to pass).There is no power but with Allah!' may Allah guide us onto the right path and may He make us steadfast on the rope of Islam.amin ya Rabbal Alameen. May Allah make it easy for you and us till the end of time.Ameen.

Ma'asalaam.

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Hijab

:salam2: Sister Hannah,

:mashallah: for your decision to wear the hijab. Continue to wear it with honour my sister.

I remember the first time I wore my hijab:
I knew (in my heart) that this was the right thing to do and it must not be delayed any longer. The feeling of bliss just filled me with every step I took from the moment I stepped outside my front door.

May Allah (SWT) increase your Imaan and continue to guide you on the path of rightousness.

Well done!

Hannah123

One Truth
Thank you all for you support. May Allah continue to reward you and guide us all on this Straight Path. For He is the only One who can Guide.

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salam sis

hey sister i stated recently wearing the hijab about a month ago too.i was so excited but a bit nervous. but its a -ok. mashallah tho. its wonderful 2 hear dat.first time i wore mine was when i went to go pick up my grandma at the atlanta hartsfield airport. i hadnt seen her in 15 yrs! i was looking for her for 4 hrs! i wanted to surprise her and to let her know how much i have changed! in a good way-mashallah/. keep up the good work. dont let anyone or anything put you down becuz u no u r right! wasalam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Allahu akbar
when a sister mentions that she has started wearing hijab, my heart fills with respect for her.
only a sister with a stronger personality, prestige and confidence can wear it. above all, it shows that the power of eeman and the love for Allah (swt) is more effective on the subject than anything else.

barakallahu feek