Rationale for Ayatollah Khomeini allow gender reassignment?

Sophie29

Could anyone provide a link, just noticed in my last post in said that it was forbidden for a man to imitate a woman or visa versa. I'm not saying that this is what Transsexuals are doing, but I'm curious as to what the reasons are for Iran allowing it.
Thanks
S

A Kashmiri

There is no permission in Islam for such things and infact it is strictly forbidden in Islam.

As to why people in iran do it, you should know it that they are one of the deviant sect of Islam and such actions do not form part of Islam. Want to know more about this issue go to www.islam-qa.com.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
What Khomeini says...or any "ayatollah" says...is just that...*what Khomeini says* and *what ayatollahs say*...their supposed verdicts have no room in Islam..in fact Islam is free of everything they say or claim...like the posters before stated...they are all leaders of a deviated sect..so nothing is taken from them!

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Their rationale is that they follow their desires. They commit open desbelief and shirk, so allowing transgender operations is "nothing" in comparison to the worship that they dedicate to other than Allaah.

Salem9022

Could anyone provide a link, just noticed in my last post in said that it was forbidden for a man to imitate a woman or visa versa. I'm not saying that this is what Transsexuals are doing, but I'm curious as to what the reasons are for Iran allowing it.
Thanks
S

Sister We Muslims dont have anything called "Ayathollahs" This word in it self is Shirk for anyone to attribute himself with. Ayathollah means the "Sign(Speech, Verses) of Allah". These Rafidhees use these words because they consider themselves to be devine inspiration. Some even believe they recieve "Wahi" - Revelation from Allah- Like the Pope of the christians. Khomenie Belongs to the Shi'aasm sect which was founded by Abdullah bin Sabah a Jewish man from Yemen. They are not part of Islam in anyway shape or form. Their religion is as anti-Islam as christiantiy or Buddhism is to Islam. All the Major Scholars of Islam from the Past and the Present have declared the Shia Scholars as Kuffar(Non-Muslims) Some have even Declared their Followers to be Non-Muslims as well. But the General Opinion is that they are Non-Muslims in the General Sence.

The Beliefs of Khomeni the Leader of the Iranian Revolution
http://www.allaahuakbar.net/shiites/beliefs_of_khomeni_the_leader_of_iran.htm

"The Islamic and non-Islamic powers of the world will not admit our power till such time that we establish our hold over Makkah and Madinah because these are the centers and citadels of Islam. Hence our domination over these places Is an essential requirement ... when as a conqueror I will enter Makkah and Madinah, the first thing to be done at that time by me would be to dig out two idols (Abu Bakr and Umar) lying by the side of the Prophet's grave."

(Khomeini of Iran, while addressing a message for a youth rally).

weakslave

That is the biggest difference between Islam and shiaas.

We follow the laws of Allaah, Shiaas follow the laws of their "Sheikhs". If you were to read their books and see what they have made lawful you would run from them and their Sheikhs. Some of the things they have made lawful degrade humans to less than animals.