Salaam Everyone!

:salam2: Im very happy to have found forum like this, subhanallah

Im pretty new to the whole forum thing and im still learning:SMILY139:

...a little about me im 27, born and raised in th U.S, illinois to be more specific. im am the youngest of 4 siblings . Growing up i always respected Islam but didnt really follow it, as i got older..as hard times fell i turned more toward Allah and found moreand more peace within thru deen. I learned more and my thirst for knowledge grew.

alhamdulillah, I love this deen and truly believe that Allah guides who he wills! His mercy is infinite

once again im very happy to be part of this unity:shake:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum brother:D

welcome to TTI and to the family:D glad to have you here with us:D
All praises be to Allah for guiding you back....many in this forum are like you:D subhanaAllah, as you said Allah guides who He wills to guide and His mercy is truely infinite. Though we have disobeyed many times, through His mercy and kindness.....He guided us back to the deen so we could be closer to Him. AlhamduliAllah! AlhamduliAllah!AlhamduliAllah!
inshaAllah, as you stay here on this website, you'll get used to how it all works. Dont hesitate to share any beneficial things you might come across inshaallah. we're all a family here bonded to eachother for the sake of Allah.:D
again, I welcome you to the TTI family:D
may you benefit us and may we benefit you!ameen

rightpath_357

Salam bro!
I'm glad u decided to join this website. It's awesome. There are lot's of things you can explore. Insha'Allah u'll benefit.
Have fun!:D

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Welcome.gif

and Asalama Alaykum!!!!