Some sad news

Julie1134

As'salamu alaikum,
As some of you know I was expecting a baby and was supposed to be around 12 weeks.. I am sad to say my baby no longer has a heartbeat. :girl3: I had went to the emergency room lastnight. I did hear the heartbeat on October 20th and got an ultrasound picture. I have cried a lot but Insh'Allah things will get a little easier. My husband is dealing in his own way. I see the doctor again this Wednesday for another ultrasound. Allah has blessed me with 2 beautiful children. I feel bad for the women who have this happen and do not have a child to go home to hug. It helps the grieving process to be able to hold them. :SMILY252:

Update: I lost the baby at home and had to call the ambulance. I had surgery at the hospital and I am healing. It was a very tragic loss but Allah knows best. Thanks to each of you for the kind words. We will bury the baby this week-end Insh'Allah.

miq1

Praise be to Allah (The Glorified and Exalted).

I hope you and your husband are doing well in Islam and come to peace with what has happened. There are some hadith to consider that relate to your situation.

Firstly, you must have patience with your situation and accept that Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) did not allow the fetus to make it to birth. Every human that will live on the Earth has already been pre-determined 50,000 years before Allah (The Exalted) formed the Creation.

“No calamity befalls on the Earth or in yourselves, but it is inscribed in the Book of Decrees before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah” [57:22]​

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “Allah wrote the decrees concerning all created beings fifty thousand years before He created the heavens and the Earth.” [Muslim no. 2653]

Secondly, if you enjoy children and desire to have a larger family you may continue to try in this life and ask of Allah (The Glorified). It is also the case that a Muslim will be permitted to have numerous children, if one desires, within Heaven. The people of Paradise may desire to conceive children and Allah will make that easy for them, it will not be like the childbearing of this life.

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri reported:
The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, “If the Believer in Paradise wishes for a child, it will be conceived and delivered, and will grow to the desired age in an instant.” [al-Tirmidhi no. 2487; Abu Isa said: This is a ghareeb hasan hadeeth; see also Saheeh al-Jaami’, 6649]

And Allah (The Glorified and Exalted) Knows Best.

rightpath_357

Aw- sis! Don't despair to much. Think of it as this-Your baby was saved from Shaytan and Hellfire- right? Be strong sis. You already have a family, look after them as fiercely as you can. One of my aunts went through something like this. Her first baby died, then she got two kids, Alhamdulilah- then another died. It was very hard for her:(. But you'll get a GREAT reward for this in the hereafter. :hearts:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
La ilaha illa Allah!..Inna li Allah wa inna ilayhi raje'eoon!

Patience ukhti..hang on to patience...remember this hadith from Rasulullah (saaws)...

"Whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience." [Sahih Bukhari 24/548]

:wasalam:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un, sister i'm sorry for your loss. This recently happened to a family member that i had to accompany to the emergency room. It was a surreal moment in my life. It was during ramadan and had to stay in the emergency room for almost 8 hours, it was really hectic and being the youngest in the family i had this sense of responsibility, and at the end of the day when i got home i prayed ashe and just started crying. But remember that the baby will be in a much better place than this inshallah.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum sister
May Allah ease your pain .
I can imagine how it probably shocked you ...
Its a test from Allah and it was written for you and your child ,there is nothing you could do .
Only Allah knows what is best for us ..

waaleikum salam

icadams

Inna-Lillahi-Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un,

This is very sad to hear. My wife and I have been through this twice and it is never easy. May Allah give you strength and peace.

arzafar

Inna-Lillahi-Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un.
today a friend of mine told me about a relative of his who has had pregnancy problems 3 times in a row. :(
May Allah help you and your husband.

sarahlou

Inna-Lillahi-Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'un, I am so very sorry for your loss and may Allah give you the strength and guidance to persevere. May Allah bless you and your family and take your pain away. Insha Allah I am here if you need anything. Asalam Alaikum. :hearts:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

So sorry to hear of this dearest sister. :girl3:
May Allah give you and your family the ability to do Sabr.

*Hugs*

:tti_sister:
You are surely in our duaas

Wassalaam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
As'salamu alaikum,
As some of you know I was expecting a baby and was supposed to be around 12 weeks.. I am sad to say my baby no longer has a heartbeat. :girl3: I had went to the emergency room lastnight. I did hear the heartbeat on October 20th and got an ultrasound picture. I have cried a lot but Insh'Allah things will get a little easier. My husband is dealing in his own way. I see the doctor again this Wednesday for another ultrasound. Allah has blessed me with 2 beautiful children. I feel bad for the women who have this happen and do not have a child to go home to hug. It helps the grieving process to be able to hold them. :SMILY252:

:salam2: beloved sister:hearts:

La ilaha ilah Allah! Ina li Allah waina Ilahi rajioun! to Allah we belong and to HIM SWT we SHALL return.

It's very sad to hear about your loss dear sister, remember Allah does NOT burden a soul more than it can bear. So, keep up the patience and know that your child is in a better place.
patience is a virtue, and it can be hard at times dear sister, but with Allah we shall NEVER, EVER lose hope. I ask Allah to give you and your hobby patience and the strength to carry on. This is a test of Allah......and Allah only tests those He SWT loves! and I see strength in your post! with Allah I know someone like you can by the will and grace of Allah carry on!
know that NOTHING of this world belongs to us- everythign belongs to Allah and He SWT gives them to us a gift. Sometimes He SWT takes those precious gifts away from us but are we to ask why when it belonged to HIM SWT in the first place?? NO by Allah we are not................and we only need patience which I see in you! may Allah strengthen you and your husband, may Allah ease your suffering and grief. ameen ya Allah.
:hearts:HUG!:hearts:

naaad

mu'minah
لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

sister, i feel sooo sorry for you and i can understand your feelings perfectly because my elder sister has gone throuhg the same thing. your situation is so much like my sister's. even my sister has 2 children and was pregnant for the third time and had completed around 12 weeks BUT when she went to the doctor, they said there is no heartbeat.... SUBHAN ALLAH!!!
i've seen what she had gone through.. i can really understand sister and that saddens me even more.. BUT SISTER niether you nor me nor any other muslim should forget that ALLAH IS THE MOST MERCIFUL, MOST POWERFUL!!! HE will INSHALLAH soon bless you with another wonderful child, and that happiness will cause you to forget all that you've gone through INSHALLAH!!
and sister plz BE GRATEFUL TO ALLAH whatever the circumstances be. as we all know there are people who havent been blessed with even one child. it is all in ALLAH ALMIGHTY's hands. We have just to hold tight to our belief, our faith in HIM!!!

May ALLAH bless all of us.......
and sister- May ALLAH give you utmost Strength and Patience.........

Imad

ASsalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

He/She will wait on you insha Allah on the day of judgement. He/She will grab you by your hand to enter Jana ( Paradise).

Fi amanillah

Salamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh

nizar83

aselemu aleikum sister, i hope ALLAH ta3ala rewards you for your patience..

inshallah you will meet your lost child in jenna inshallah ta3ala..

keep strong...alahu 3aleem, he knows what is best.

m3a selema

ncmagra54

al salam alykom wa rahmato allah wa barakatoh
for Allah what he gave and for Allah what he took be patient may Allah reword you inchaa Allah.

marian87

I pray that Allah eases your pain.
n Ur duas are answered it's the test in this life where the reward lies.
I hope you gain patience and emaan and inshallah your time of tragedy will become a chance for joy in the hereafter, I imagine it must be the most difficult thing and only a pain that a mother can understand, inshallah may Allah grant you peace in your heart.
:tti_sister: