I found out about my dad.....

AmeliaJohnson

Convert sister....
:salam2:
I hope everyone is in the best of health. Sorry that i didnt come on here for a long time. Maybe you wondering where is this sis :)...... Well here's my excuse that busy busy busy in studies.
But yesterday when i woke up. I was thinking this is just another day with my daily routines.....But i did get a BIG shock when i went downstairs....
My "biological father" was sitting calmy on the couch. You would be wondering how the hell was i supposed to know that this man is my dad as my dead mother had told me that i had no father....Well he told me and confirmed it that he's my dad, he said that he and mom "had" me after a drunk make out session .... and they werent even married, next day they just went back to their daily lives and pretend that nothing happened.
After a few days Helen(my mom) found out that she's pregnant with me.
When i was born she contacted my dad and told him about me. At that time he was "stunned" and said he didnt care and slammed the phone down.
My mother was left to raise a daughter, find a job, and leave her daily "clubbings" and who knows more....
I'm proud to say that even if she abused me or that she was a drug addict....she raised me..fed me...and im so much thankful to her...cant express in words.... well back to my dad's "story"....
Well when my mom died her lawyer(who apparently knew all this) contacted my dad and told her about mom's death. And telling her im living on my own with my "aunt" and not soo happy about it(about the aunt living with me)
Well u know a dad is a dad. He's come back and to me its like a person coming back to life. Im so happy right now :) After losing mom i felt so alone now it feels like a sudden healing thing inside of me....
He's been very kind to me and we had a long "dad and daughter" time whatever u call it. He suggested me to move in with him to his apartment. But i've told him about me converting and my muslim friends and me being happy here...with all my memories....
He understands. I've persuded him to come here instead. And he agreed *BIG YAY* :D
Oh and he's no problem with me being a muslim ...according to him "whatever makes me happy makes him happy" i LOVE him :D im so thankful to Allah right now.....
walikumsalam....

P.S sorry if anyone got tired of reading this longgggg...post :)

Amina....:tti_sister:

rickyraws

That's really nice to hear. Masha Allah sister, from every sad situation, another door opens. I'm glad you're happy, and not alone anymore. That must be a lot to take in, but as long as he's happy with you, and you're happy with him, things should get better insha Allah.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2: wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuh
dear ukhti
wish u in the best of health and imann always
:ma:
if u try to do a muhasabah (reflecting about oneself)
u'll realised how Allah swt has arranged everything so perfect in ur life, my life and everyone
after quite a sorrow of ur mother's death
and now Allah has 'replace' it with u knowing about the existence of ur father :ma:
sometimes we may not know of the hikmah of what happened in our life
but surely Allah is The Most Wise
subhanallah i can feel how Allah really loves us
on the other hand,u might want to show the beauty and the perfect of our deen
and who knows maybe Allah will open ur dad's heart too into islam inshaAllah
:SMILY259: take care sister
jazakillahu khair

IbnAhmad

Assaalamu Alykum. :D:D:D:D

Subhanallah! That is such Good News! Im sosososoososo Happy for you! May Allah SWT protect and keep you happy always Sis Amina.

We pray that one day InshaAllah ta'ala your Dad and Aunt shall revert to Islam as well. ;)

Jazakallahu khair for revealing the wonderful news! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wassalam. :)

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamlikum sistee:)

wow subanAllah what a good news:) really i m very happy to hear that u found ur dad n now u r happy:)

May Allah always keep u happy n smile on ur face Ameen!!!!:)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum slaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Allaah has truly blessed you with Islam. May Allah make things easier for you sister.

It is indeed very important that you have very good, strong, sensible Muslim sisters that you can keep in contact with who can give you support and help.

As for your father, well... may Allah guide him and forgive him and make him a changed person. Amin. I hope Allah guides him to Islam, and he can truly be something else.

sarahlou

This is wonderful news! May Allah make things easier on you and guide your father to Islam Ameen.:hijabi:

abuzakariya

First of all wanted to thank for sharing your story... so sorry to hear about your mother, must be painful. Oh ye your story was not long at all, glad to hear that you're happy :SMILY139:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum
SubhanAllah sister, u are very blessed May Allah (swt) keep you under his blessing - ameen

im so happy to hear such news, ALlah (swt) is very merciful and loving

Amir_of_spain

Asalam wailkium.
I'm just curious to ask, how did you reconcile your feelings to let him in back in your life knowing that he abandoned you and your mom for all those years, how did you overcome these emotions to allow him to simply walk back in your life and how do you think your mom would feel or say if she knew he was back in the picture.

diyaa

Asalam wailkium.
I'm just curious to ask, how did you reconcile your feelings to let him in back in your life knowing that he abandoned you and your mom for all those years, how did you overcome these emotions to allow him to simply walk back in your life.

I was actually wondering the same thing too..... because I have never met my biological father either so if he was to suddenly come back into my life one day after all these years I think maybe I wouldn't want to speak to him or really have anything to do with him....

hope I haven't offended u dear sis:shymuslima1: I am glad though that you and your dad are getting along well :)

ansari

STRANGER...

:subhanallah: :)

Allah says :
94_6.png

"Verily, with hardship there is relief" (Qur'an 94:6)

sister, im so happy for you :)

May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness in this world and hereafter- Ameen

jazakallah khair

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Asalam wailkium.
I'm just curious to ask, how did you reconcile your feelings to let him in back in your life knowing that he abandoned you and your mom for all those years, how did you overcome these emotions to allow him to simply walk back in your life and how do you think your mom would feel or say if she knew he was back in the picture.

wa alaykkum as salaam dear brother,

we are hearing a good news from the sister after a long time. :) masha Allah. And she is clearly sounding so Happy. It seems she has already accepted him. so lets convey our wishes to her.

Sorry if anything offended you dear brother and forgive me.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalamu Alaikom ,

What a happy news !! I'm flying with happiness , a very big thanks for Allah " Al7amdulillah "

yes al7amdulillah your daddy turned back to you , I hope he is a really good daddy and will take care about you .

That's good he accepted your being a Moslim , I hope he'll convert as well !!

This is reward from Allah for your patience :)

May Allah make your life happy

Fatima

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum

Yeheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! MashaaaaAllah that is the best news I got so far today. Alhamdhulillah! You see how Allah rewards the patient now. In ways which we never even think of. :)

I cannot express my happiness now.

May Allah keep blessing you little sister.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Salam alaikum sweetie,

I'm so glad you're doing better and alhamdulillah, you now have your father in your life. May you always be happy and may your relationship with your dad flourish, inshAllah. :) Please know we're still here for you if you need anything at all.

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
I hope everyone is in the best of health. Sorry that i didnt come on here for a long time. Maybe you wondering where is this sis :)...... Well here's my excuse that busy busy busy in studies.
But yesterday when i woke up. I was thinking this is just another day with my daily routines.....But i did get a BIG shock when i went downstairs....
My "biological father" was sitting calmy on the couch. You would be wondering how the hell was i supposed to know that this man is my dad as my dead mother had told me that i had no father....Well he told me and confirmed it that he's my dad, he said that he and mom "had" me after a drunk make out session .... and they werent even married, next day they just went back to their daily lives and pretend that nothing happened.
After a few days Helen(my mom) found out that she's pregnant with me.
When i was born she contacted my dad and told him about me. At that time he was "stunned" and said he didnt care and slammed the phone down.
My mother was left to raise a daughter, find a job, and leave her daily "clubbings" and who knows more....
I'm proud to say that even if she abused me or that she was a drug addict....she raised me..fed me...and im so much thankful to her...cant express in words.... well back to my dad's "story"....
Well when my mom died her lawyer(who apparently knew all this) contacted my dad and told her about mom's death. And telling her im living on my own with my "aunt" and not soo happy about it(about the aunt living with me)
Well u know a dad is a dad. He's come back and to me its like a person coming back to life. Im so happy right now :) After losing mom i felt so alone now it feels like a sudden healing thing inside of me....
He's been very kind to me and we had a long "dad and daughter" time whatever u call it. He suggested me to move in with him to his apartment. But i've told him about me converting and my muslim friends and me being happy here...with all my memories....
He understands. I've persuded him to come here instead. And he agreed *BIG YAY* :D
Oh and he's no problem with me being a muslim ...according to him "whatever makes me happy makes him happy" i LOVE him :D im so thankful to Allah right now.....
walikumsalam....

P.S sorry if anyone got tired of reading this longgggg...post :)

Amina....:tti_sister:

:ma::ma:

Alhamdhu lillah
no sister i didnt find it tired to read !!!
may Allah bless you for ever dear sister