I am CAUGHT

RandyJackson

I met a Jewish girl over the net and we became internet friends. I always felt this negative energy, but I pushed that aside, because I didn't want to offend her.

Lately, I retrieved her password for her email because I figured out her secret question. I found out that she's forwarding my instant messages to some organization in Israel.

I don't much about CIA or Mossad, but I didn't do anything wrong when talking to her. All I did was explain the Anti Christ and how some Ashkenazi Jews are involved in Satanic rituals.

Please somebody assure me that I did nothing wrong. Did I????

ShyHijabi

Ummm you basically broke into her email and wonder if you did anything wrong? Yeah, that was wrong. Also, I am from ashkenazi Jews and have no idea what you are talking about....satanic rituals? Seriously?

And this sounds a bit farfetched and conspiracy theory...she forwards them to Israel? To what end? How about you cut contact with her completely and stop breaking into people's emails, not a very proper Islamic thing to do frankly.

RandyJackson

Dear sister, it could be her cousin or sibling. Allah knows best. But I am scared. I should have avoided her a long time ago.

Oh, regarding Satanic rituals. I mean its only a few who will one day be the army of the one-eyed Dajjal. Unless if the Hadith is wrong....I'm not sure....please someone explain. I'm not a scholar, so I only believe what my Imam and friends tell me.

ALLAH knows BEST!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Akhi, i totally agree with the sisters, I don't think you should've broken into her e-mail or ignore your instincs and continue talking with her but, we can't change what happened- that's upto Allah- so, all i can say is that you should cut contact with her before she brings you any trouble and also say "Tawakkaltu ala allah" and wait for what allah has written for you to happen next INSHA'ALLAH!!! oh, and don't fear anything brother, as long as you put your trust in him, he'll surely protect you!!!

salaam and take care

Ibn Uthaymin

Ummm you basically broke into her email and wonder if you did anything wrong? Yeah, that was wrong. Also, I am from ashkenazi Jews and have no idea what you are talking about....satanic rituals? Seriously?

And this sounds a bit farfetched and conspiracy theory...she forwards them to Israel? To what end? How about you cut contact with her completely and stop breaking into people's emails, not a very proper Islamic thing to do frankly.

You are form ashkenazi jew? and you became muslim Alhamdullilah

Can one read your story on this site?

:salam2:

if you want a very descriptive and accurate from respects of the Quran and Sunnah, in english; about the Dajjal.

here is a playlist with many but dajjal topic is just 5 videos:http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=46CD170209E54E92&search_query=salam+alamry+dajjal

you not only did one thing wrong but two. You must lower your gaze whether online or in person. And prying into someones belonging is another problem.

there are many many jews who monitor islamic forums. There is no problem with that. We have access to what they have access to. The Quran and Sunnah.

I don't think there is much information on the net that is useful to their aims. But nevertheless, that is more reason to stick to tti where you are at least protected in a way. No tolerance to questionable things.

and if you have time read this:http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56884&highlight=suspicion

:wasalam:

amiirish

Randy Jackson??!!

Yh not only was hacking into her profile wrong but befriending her in the 1st place was wrong aswel.

Remember if you protect the boundaries of Allah, Allah will protect you.
In other words, freemixing= haraam=punishment (unless you repent and if Allah accepts your repentence of course)

muazzi

the same people who are listening to music ect will be his followers ,the jews will be his followers bt dnt dwinddle in these things coz our Qiyaamat starts wen we die