What's your degree or education background?

boupj

history geek here working on my BA, have DEC (from college) in Liberal Arts. I beleive that to understand todays problems you need to undersand the full development of it all the way from the beginning. I hope one day I can apply my understanding of the past to todays society.

suha.k.k

i am an English major, third year in my B.A , next year inshala i will go for my master , i wanted to do my master in a good university in UK but since money is tight i will have to give it up. i love writing and reading poetry.

once i finish my B.A I plan to start studyin' Isalm part time. because i know very little about islam .

im so proud of you brothers and sisters, we should be an educated nation as our prophet ( pbuh) wants us to be. all the best:hijabi:

Soubane

Asslamum Alaykum brothers and sisters in islam

:tti_sister: hi sister and brothers do any one of you speak french ?

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
wow, do I feel a little intimidated by all of the letters at the end of everyone's name here!
I took my degree in Philosophy. That means, basically, that I could think really deep thoughts about being unemployed after graduation, lol.
MashaAllah, I don't regret it at all , because it was definitely the path that Allah Ta'alla chose to get me to Islam.

shadykan

wow, do I feel a little intimidated by all of the letters at the end of everyone's name here!
I took my degree in Philosophy. That means, basically, that I could think really deep thoughts about being unemployed after graduation, lol.
MashaAllah, I don't regret it at all , because it was definitely the path that Allah Ta'alla chose to get me to Islam.

Definitely appreciate your sense of humor!!!!

Why don't u start a philosophy post, i'd be glad to participate.

Salam

sofyan

I am Male
3rd year accounting
I hope with this information, we can more easily to share some info to the right person.
thanx

mohamedsede

Asalamualikum, I am a confused student at this time. I really haven't decided on a major but I am pretty close. My father wants me to become a doctor (which is a good thing) but I always dreamed of becoming an civil engineer. I am now currently enjoying physics and beginning to lean towards that. But I haven't got a degree other than a high school diploma. Inshallah, I will major in what ever field Allah SWT has prescribed for me.

Globalpeace

Banned
Quantum Physics

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Can't tell you about career choice but stick to Physics (as a hobby at least) & it will help you in Dawah in Islam.

Explains a lot of things.

Asalamualikum, I am a confused student at this time. I really haven't decided on a major but I am pretty close. My father wants me to become a doctor (which is a good thing) but I always dreamed of becoming an civil engineer. I am now currently enjoying physics and beginning to lean towards that. But I haven't got a degree other than a high school diploma. Inshallah, I will major in what ever field Allah SWT has prescribed for me.

Raed

Muslim Student
Al slam ALikum...

I have Higher Diploma in Mechatronics engineering and right now im studying Engineering Managment (Bachelor degree) at the same time im working as an Electrical Inspection Engineer...

Wa Al Slam Alikum..

boupj

:tti_sister: hi sister and brothers do any one of you speak french ?

Il y'a plein de monde sur cette site qui parle francais, je l'parle mieux que je l'ecrit, parce'que je le parle avec mon pere, mais je suis toujours allee a l'ecole anglais. Incha'allah tu vas trouver plein de personnes qui parle francais ici. Si jamais tu as un question, n'hesite pas.

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2: ma soeur, c'est vrai que on est pas mal de soeurs musulmanes qui parlent francais sur ce site alhamdoulilah alors si tu as une question tu es la bienvenue (tu peux aller voire la section francaise aussi)

:wasalam:

:hijabi:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Broadcasting Major and Insha Allaah I maybe able to apply this course on Islam. Probably put up my own Islamic TV Channel here in the Philippines Insha Allaah (whew! how nice it is to dream while awake :p) I believe television is one of the most effective tool in Da'wah.

muslim-girl

Asc

Asc dearest sisters and brothers.

Im doing my Gsce in Denmark , and inshallah will move to england in jun , and start my a-level , i will like to study medicin , a doctor, because i want to help people and know a lot of our bodies , alhamdulilah , i will do my best as well , and inshallah may Allah make it easier for all of us insha allah . let us be a good Ummah with knowledge and degree , inshallah , amiiin

wa billah tawafiq . :hijabi:

shaz_1999

Just wantd 2let people know I have finaly got a job in what I want to do Human Resources I cannot belive it.

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Masha'allah, 10 GCSES, 1 AS-Level, 4 A-Levels, 1 Advanced-extension A-Level, 1 bachelor's degree and an impending Master's degree. I haven't even started my Master's degree (that's in Sept), but I'm already sure that I want to do at least two :)

I'm a perpetual student...Ph.D here I come :p (insha'allah).

Congrats on everyone else's achievements :)

ShaheedU

Extinct
Masha'allah, 10 GCSES, 1 AS-Level, 4 A-Levels, 1 Advanced-extension A-Level, 1 bachelor's degree and an impending Master's degree. I haven't even started my Master's degree (that's in Sept), but I'm already sure that I want to do at least two :)

I'm a perpetual student...Ph.D here I come :p (insha'allah).

Congrats on everyone else's achievements :)

Masha'Allaah.

Phew, thats a lot of studying, isnt it boring by now? Dont u just feel like quiting?

Just wantd 2let people know I have finaly got a job in what I want to do Human Resources I cannot belive it.

Masha'Allaah, well done.

azbrie

:salam2: إخوتي و أخواتي

So many people with brains much bigger than mine! :SMILY149:

I am a Religious Studies major, about a year away from graduating with my B.A. My school offers an Islamic Studies Certificate, and I had always been interested...and الحمد لله it is those classes for my certificate that brought me to Islam. :ma:

I'm also sort of...half-majoring in the Arabic language. I'm spending a month in Jordan this summer to learn more, and I'm trying hard to save money so إنشاء الله I can take my Masters and PhD there as well.

:wasalam: