PLS FORGIVE ME IF I OFFENDED ANYONE...

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Assalamu'alaikum brothers and sisters.

Pls, can all of you first of all forgive me?

I really feel shame and sad for the responses I got in relation my to threads: Weird Muslims 2.

I feel shame of myself because my threads seem to have offended many brothers and sisters. If you are infront of me now, I will let you to slap me for what I've wrote if it really offensive. I know I really offended you guys (though no body names were mentioned) through the way you ppl responded to my threads.

But I feel sad because no body ask me to explain first for what I wrote and I could not respond in time before it was closed. That's why this thread for.

BrotherinIslam7 was right, by right I should make apology to you for posting such threads. Do not be sorry to me. You were honest and constructive in your critisism. Pls allow me to explain, there are many articles about Hajj, what I presented is real life cases of ppl who did not prioritise between normal tours and religious tours. Pls note no body names were mentioned. There are many articles about salat, yet ppl do write real life cases about salat, yet the thread was not closed though there are element of not so beneficial to Islam. You asked me to pray for them instead, very good advise indeed. But do you know what is in my heart? I've no hard feeling brother, overall you have said the right thing.

I don't mind anybody criticizing me, I'm responsible for what I've written and do entitle to respond to the criticism. But do not attack and generalize other ppl. Therefore not sure why one brother quoted about "Asian Muslims culture"??? Again, I did not mentioned names or location so why are you generalising "Asian Muslims", I'm really have no idea.

Accept my sincere apology again, my conscience is clear, it is not intended for backbiting. But a sister said I was backbiting. Well, again, pls forgive me for the thread if you feel I did back bite somebody, perhaps you feel I generalise all Muslim.

Lastly, pls do not judge me from what I wrote but correct me if I was wrong. Thanks for corrections made so far. I make du'a to all Muslims after every fard salat if I will remember at that time including to those "weird Muslims". Often I'm weird too, so pls make du'a for me. There are many thread posted here about "weird Muslims" character which some of them co-incidentally are directed to me though my name was not mentioned. I do not get angry or felt somebody try to back bite me, I take it positively and try to change my self.

Dear ukthi a_Muslimah86, I will never dispute if you ban me or closed my thread including this thread. I'm sorry if you feel I questioned your right in doing so. Let me assure you that this will be my last thread.

AGAIN, MY SINCERE APOLOGY TO ALL OF YOU IF I EVER OFFENDED ANYONE OF YOU.

ALLAH IS MY WITNESS.

rightpath_357

aw- bro- don't worry. We all forgive and forget. Now u learned ur lesson- and I bet u won't or wont try todo it again. wow- what a teacher speech. btw- r u serious about the slapping thing?:lol:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
oh brother aslam o alaikum

and ur a part of our family :p dnt make this ur last thread :D we love ur threads and presence ;) ur a very nice guy :)

ShyHijabi

Asalaam aleakum dear brother,

I did not think you were back biting but I felt that some people would turn it into a backbiting competition. I knew your intentions were good but there was just a struggle to deliver it in a certin way. I will say this, I have great respect for you that you can be so humble to extend an apology in the case if anyone was offended (I was not btw). I wish I could emulate your humbleness as I struggle with my stubborness. (man I hate to admit when I am wrong lol!)

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
salam alaikum
i don't think you did anything bad. I mean it's not good to speak bad about our brother or sisters, but then again , I liked your apalogy :p lol if I was offended, I surely wouldn't be by the amount of times you apalogized in that post .
May the ones who were offended forgive you indeed :) hahah
assalmu alaikum!

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Wa'laikum salaam akhi..mann! howcome i didn't get to see your thread! eventhough i haven't seen it, am sure you were just stating what you felt! your apology speech touched me wallahi and i'm sorry you didn't get the chance to explain anything- but what matters now is that you've learned from your mistake...right?
well, i hope you don't leave this family akhi...and i forgive you, though you've done nothing wrong to me.....

take care

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2:
:ma: akhi
since i posted a respond in ur previous thread
would like to apologise to u as well
if what i wrote is something offending either
never thought that it would be closed again too but anyways maybe its the best
akhi hope u'll forgive me too if i said the wrong thing
maybe sometimes we dont realise what we're saying is something offending to others (im act referring to myself)
:astag: may Allah forgive me and all of u
and make us strong always in our imann
:SMILY259:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

you did not backbite brother. its alright. we all (including me) make mistakes. i also posted in the thread. :)

hope we all will stick to TTI family and not run off! true right?:SMILY139:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Akhi hadaka Allah..there's no need for banning..and if I close a thread I do it because I am trying to keep into consideration *everyone* that may read and/or post in the thread...many times threads get *hijacked*...and if you've been around TTI long enough (which you have akhi) normally you can tell which ones will result in *bickering* and *idle talk*..well in essence..that is what I am supposed to do as a moderator...that's why I try my best to leave a message before closing a thread so those who might allow their nafs to animate them...see words which will provoke them to think of that which Allah (swt) Favors and disregard that weak nafs of theirs...

Our ummah is suffering enough already..when we speak of what's negative and criticize *only* we're only planting the seed of carelessness and sentimental rebellion deeper into the soils of minds...that's why we need to *study* our approaches of making naseeha and *then* make it

Nurain

Brother, what are you saying? You are one of the more sensible brothers I have ever met, here or anywhere. Allaah knows what is in your heart, we try to see the good in people.

hana*

i am saddened to see the posts here. i think brother hard rock muslim is extremely humble, how many of us would apologise like that. i dont know if i managed to read the whole of his initial thread or if it was deleted but his intention was not bad.

may Allah forgive all of us our shortcomings in life and help us to be true roles models to this beautiful faith ameen.

a_stranger

Assalamu'alaikum brothers and sisters.

Pls, can all of you first of all forgive me?

I really feel shame and sad for the responses I got in relation my to threads: Weird Muslims 2.

I feel shame of myself because my threads seem to have offended many brothers and sisters. If you are infront of me now, I will let you to slap me for what I've wrote if it really offensive. I know I really offended you guys (though no body names were mentioned) through the way you ppl responded to my threads.

But I feel sad because no body ask me to explain first for what I wrote and I could not respond in time before it was closed. That's why this thread for.

BrotherinIslam7 was right, by right I should make apology to you for posting such threads. Do not be sorry to me. You were honest and constructive in your critisism. Pls allow me to explain, there are many articles about Hajj, what I presented is real life cases of ppl who did not prioritise between normal tours and religious tours. Pls note no body names were mentioned. There are many articles about salat, yet ppl do write real life cases about salat, yet the thread was not closed though there are element of not so beneficial to Islam. You asked me to pray for them instead, very good advise indeed. But do you know what is in my heart? I've no hard feeling brother, overall you have said the right thing.

I don't mind anybody criticizing me, I'm responsible for what I've written and do entitle to respond to the criticism. But do not attack and generalize other ppl. Therefore not sure why one brother quoted about "Asian Muslims culture"??? Again, I did not mentioned names or location so why are you generalising "Asian Muslims", I'm really have no idea.

Accept my sincere apology again, my conscience is clear, it is not intended for backbiting. But a sister said I was backbiting. Well, again, pls forgive me for the thread if you feel I did back bite somebody, perhaps you feel I generalise all Muslim.

Lastly, pls do not judge me from what I wrote but correct me if I was wrong. Thanks for corrections made so far. I make du'a to all Muslims after every fard salat if I will remember at that time including to those "weird Muslims". Often I'm weird too, so pls make du'a for me. There are many thread posted here about "weird Muslims" character which some of them co-incidentally are directed to me though my name was not mentioned. I do not get angry or felt somebody try to back bite me, I take it positively and try to change my self.

Dear ukthi a_Muslimah86, I will never dispute if you ban me or closed my thread including this thread. I'm sorry if you feel I questioned your right in doing so. Let me assure you that this will be my last thread.

AGAIN, MY SINCERE APOLOGY TO ALL OF YOU IF I EVER OFFENDED ANYONE OF YOU.

ALLAH IS MY WITNESS.

I think your post is a lesson to all of us :
1 to be humble,
2 how to opologize,
3 how to care about feelings of other brothers and sister.........
..........great islamic lessons : btw i didn`t see the first thread but i learned a lot from this post.

Jazaka Allahu kairain

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Aslamu alaikum.

I did not see the thread that was closed but wow.... We shouldn't get so
hostile towards a dear brother or sister. If we claim to have been offended and hurt and this and that and get MAD at the one who MADE a mistake... Um hello!!! We're hurting THIER feelings... The very thing we're HURT and OFFENDED about.

We shouldn't be so aggressive... Pushing people out isnt nice... Even if they feel like they're being pushed out shouldn't even happen!

Salam

hana*

Aslamu alaikum.

hostile towards a dear brother or sister. If we claim to have eem offended and hurt and this and that and get MAD at the one who MADE a mistake... Um hello!!! We're hurting THIER feelings... The very thing we're HURT and OFFENDED about.

We shouldn't be so aggressive... Pushing people out isnt nice... Even if they feel like they're being pushed out shouldn't even happen!

Salam

well said, islam is a religion of mercy and tolerance, everyone is entitiled to their own opinion, we are all human and breathe the same air.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
As-salaamu'alaykum my dear brother

Why does this have to be your last thread mate? :(

Please, re-think this. We love your company here and would deeply miss your threads :(

It's great that you created an apologetic thread brother mashaALlah to the brothers and sister you may have offended *Not me* I'm sure everyone's cool with it bro :)

Wassalaam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Aslamu alaikum.

hostile towards a dear brother or sister. If we claim to have been offended and hurt and this and that and get MAD at the one who MADE a mistake... Um hello!!! We're hurting THIER feelings... The very thing we're HURT and OFFENDED about.

Salam

Hadaki Allah ukhti...

If you did not *read* the thread nonetheless *see* it..then where did you draw the conclusion that there was hostility within it?!

La hawla wala qowta illa billah!