Any Revert Sikh or Hindus

zrk_2002

Salaams,

I posted a post a year ago... i am a revert sister to islam from hinduism for 7 years. I am in the UK. My family do not know i have a reverted....

things are hard and 7 years have gone by.....

I want to try and find someone to settle down with me and I knwo there must be others in the same boat as me who want to settle down and get married but have family restrictions.

If we can get a forum where we can introduce ourselves it may make it easier inshallah.... we can help each other out....

Let me know your thoughts..

Zaina

abulzan07

:salam2:

MAshAllah sis.......some of my hindu frnds bak home reverted to islam its been so difficult frm them as family kick them out and they get death threat frm saffron hindu brigade but Allahamdullilah they are doin great now......7yrs is so long how u manage hide tht long sis?

zbhotto

Banned

MAshAllah sis.......some of my hindu frnds bak home reverted to islam its been so difficult frm them as family kick them out and they get death threat frm saffron hindu brigade but Allahamdullilah they are doin great now......7yrs is so long how u manage hide tht long sis?

Help this sister to get married with the best (in faith) of your those friends who reverted to ISLAM. I am praying for this sister. May Allah (SWT) ease her difficulties and fulfill her desire.

zrk_2002

Salaams,

It is difficult to hide and easy to hide with Allah(Swt) mercy. My brother had read a text to say that I was reading Quran and has his doubts. I was worried about Ramadan this year but allhumduillah managed to fast so far.

I pray in my room. Allhumduillah keep up the basics.

Its difficult to progress further though in hiding, to learn more at ease... etc.

I do not wear the hijab for obvious reasons... also as family are vegetarian makes it easier the halal non-halal issue! :) Again Allhumduillah!

Zaina

ksa 2008

sister asalamuualaikum! mashallah nd alhumdulillah !! we r lucky to have u in our beautiful religion islam..i m really proud of u sister bcoz i had many friends who were hindus in my vicinity but i had tried many times to giv them dawah regardin my r eligion but unfortunately i found them to b very difficult to handle, nd often very hostile ,,, i feel really sorry for them,, but i consoled myself thinkin tht may be tis all allah (swt) wish ,whom he wants to guide to right way and whom he doesnt want to! ther r very few hindus i hev confronted till nw ,who have converted to islam from hinduism ..and i honestly admire ur devotion , ur imaan tht u hev brought for our wonderful true religion islam, ,its truely appreciatable..i shall always pray for u sis..my advise wud be tht please stick to what ur toda,,i cn promise u ttht u shall nevr regret in ur entire life nd shall realize eevry moment tht u have been rightly guided towards the path of purity nd oness of allah who is our almighty ,,ALLL-sustainer,,The great! MAY ALLAH (SWT) always guide u to teh right way,, jazakallah khairun!

Sisterhood

Just a sister
Sister did you try contacting the imam of your closest masjid? He might be able to help you, also your muslims friends should be able to find someone for you.
It must be hard living like that for 7 years! you are strong masha'Allah but there is a limit you need to get away soon and pracitise fully without any fears.

Those living in London should try to find a suitable spouse for the sister.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Masha'allah sister Zaina, may Allah make your life easier- you're trully strong!
keep firm on this deen ukhti and welcome to TTI

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Salaams,

It is difficult to hide and easy to hide with Allah(Swt) mercy. My brother had read a text to say that I was reading Quran and has his doubts. I was worried about Ramadan this year but allhumduillah managed to fast so far.

I pray in my room. Allhumduillah keep up the basics.

Its difficult to progress further though in hiding, to learn more at ease... etc.

I do not wear the hijab for obvious reasons... also as family are vegetarian makes it easier the halal non-halal issue! :) Again Allhumduillah!

Zaina

the same situation im in
i used to hide and pray for Allah more over i cant even share about him outside in college or home

abulzan07

@sis Zrk

If you say i will talk to my hindu revert frnds they are so pious and dead religious and i think they can help you to get out of this situation

yameenahmed

Asalamualikum sister it was very nice hearing about you..... really your very GREAT sister i have lot of Hindu friends i have given two of them dawah but both denied because of various reasons...... but i hope you will get good confidence if you see this videos he is also revert from Andra Pradesh and he studied in kerala http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gdier0vu4E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmDAghRymqA

My handsoff to you sister........ May allah bless you

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Salaams,

I posted a post a year ago... i am a revert sister to islam from hinduism for 7 years. I am in the UK. My family do not know i have a reverted....

I want to try and find someone to settle down with me and I knwo there must be others in the same boat as me who want to settle down and get married but have family restrictions.

If we can get a forum where we can introduce ourselves it may make it easier inshallah.... we can help each other out....

Zaina

Welcome to the family!

:wasalam:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Salaams,

Zaina

As-salaamu `alaykum

Welcome to TTI. Inshaa' Allaah you will benefit from this site.

Your situation sounds tough. I do know some Hindu and Sikh reverts. In fact, an uncle of mine married a revert sikh. I haven't heard from them in years. Marriage should definitely help as I've noticed it is very tough on hindus/sikhs who come to Islaam, because of the importance of family in sub-Indian continental culture. I know of a sister whose parents don't know to this day she is married with children. They've disowned her since her marriage.

The affair isn't easy, but by Allaah's permission, we are here to help you as much as we can. I'm sure many of the Pakistani UK sisters will be able to help, and may know reverts like yourself.

Was-salaam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI and most Importantly welcome to the most beautiful and the most honest religion in this universe known as ISLAM.

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,