مسجد في مدينة لاس فيجس
2000.jpg

أقدم المساجد في أمريكا يرتاده اليمنيين في مدينة ديربورن ولاية ميتشجن

التوقيع

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu alaikum

masha'allah! they're all sooo beautiful...
I wish we had those types in my state...but alhamdulillah, all masjids are the same.
jzk for sharing

DanyalSAC

My masjid in Sacramento CA isn't all that spectacular to look at on the outside; but that's nothing compared to what goes on inside :)

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Al Farooq Masjid in Atlanta, GA. This is not a very great picture, the masjid is huge.

3752612744_31afdc7093.jpg

Yeah this masjid is beautiful and they have a mini one in Lilburn Ga its called Omar Bin Abdul-Aziz and i just fell in love with it!!
Masjid_2.jpg thats the only picture i could find on google but it was a great mosque manshallah, it wasn't all that big but you could tell the community was close knit and everybody cared about the mosque. It was neat and tidy:ma:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Al Farooq Masjid in Atlanta, GA. This is not a very great picture, the masjid is huge.

3752612744_31afdc7093.jpg

Yeah this masjid is beautiful and they have a mini one in Lilburn Ga its called Omar Bin Abdul-Aziz and i just fell in love with it!!
Masjid_2.jpg
thats the only picture i could find on google but it was a great mosque manshallah, it wasn't all that big but you could tell the community was close knit and everybody cared about the mosque. It was neat and tidy:ma:[/IMG]

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
subhan Allah...

all masjids are so beautiful... :)

i think we all are blessed by Allah because we all have some beautiful masjids around. in my town, during every other friday prayer there would be a group of people from the nearby villages who come to our masjid and ask for financial help to built masjids in their area.

may Allah help us all.