HELP NEEDED!!!

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
:salam2:

Dear brothers and sister,

Hope this reaches you in the best of your health and imaan.

Insha Allah I'm proceeding to sea voyage tomorrow and will be sailing for six months on-board a ship. This would mean that i could not access internet frequently and cannot come to TTi :( :(. I am not much of a poster but the articles, videos and discussions in various threads have helped me a lot to practice Islam. So Jazak Allahu khyir for you all and would definitely miss all my brothers and sisters :( .

As of now i want to carry with me, the articles in the "Articles" section of this beautiful site. Is there any way to do it??? I have tried copying the text and saving it as word document, but *whew* its a tedious process and i don't have enough time now.. So please suggest me something... waiting for your help.

Peace.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
thanks akhi. include me in your dua'.

and to all brothers and sisters, i will miss you all. please include me in your dua'. Thanks a lot for all your help. may Allah reward your efforts. ameen. im gonna get busy now with all my packings and stuffs so kindly forgive me if i dont reply your posts.

thanks again.

assalaamu alaykkum. :)

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2: Brother,

May Allah make your trip safe...

You can download the articles section or even the full website with website downloader program, Just google "free website downloader".

:wasalam:

rightpath_357

Oh! Have fun! No I'm sorry- I can't help u a lot:( . But if you want to remember an articale, copy and paste it onto a Word document. hope this helps- :lol: have fun!

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

It sounds like he has gone (looking at the dates). May he be in safety, ameen.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum dear brothers n sisters....
masha Allah, i am on land now for few hours and luckily found a net connection to reply to my kind brothers and sisters....

@arzafar - yes brother.. i am a sailor (well they call it seafarer now..), masha Allah.. and the voyage is for six months..

please include me in your dua's dear brothers and sisters, because going through some rough times now... may Allah help us all.. ameen...

you may not find me replying to your post until i find a net connection next time.. so please bear with me..

thanks a lot to all of you... visiting tti, i felt like being at home.. may Allah keep us in the straight path... ameen

salaamun alaykkum.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

May Allaah make it easy on you and keep you safe. We hope you to hear from you.

shichemlydia

salam alikoum
try to contact the administrator of thos forum, surely he has the documents and he can give them to you.
i like sailling and fishing........hope you a nice trip free from agressive storms..
wa salam alikoum