new member :)

sharazad

Sister
assalam aleikum :)

am a new member, being reading at these forums for a while, and i decided to sign up myself. I am not a muslim, but reading Qur'an, following sites like TTI and just very interested in islam.. Inshallah i will feel ready to convert soon :)

Thank you for a great site, am enjoying it very much ! :)

:SMILY259:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
wa`alaykum us-salaam

Welcome to TTI. Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad to have you here. If you want to convert, then you are already ready. You don't require an abundance of knowledge before you become Muslim. All you need is belief in the shahaadah, Laa Ilaaha ila Allaah, Muhammad ar-Rasool Allaah, "I bear witness that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allaah, [and that] Muhammad is the Messenger of Allaah. If you understand and believe in this, then you should hasten to make shahaadah before death overtakes you, for none of us know when we will die.

In the meantime, I invite you to read the following articles when you have the time.

Who Deserves to be Worshipped Alone?

Muslim Belief and the Declaration Of Faith

icadams

As-salamu Alaykum wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu,

Welcome to TTI! My advice, if you are thinking about converting than you are probably ready. It is easy to find excuses to put things off, maybe you think that you need to learn more, or you are not comfortable at the masjid, maybe you do not know any other Muslims. We should never postpone the most important decisions.
May Allah, subhanahu wa-ta'ala, give you strength, guidance, and blessings.

sharazad

Sister
Thank you very much all of you for your replys!

I think i see myself in what you said, icadams :) thank you for your support! Inshallah i can overcome my "fears" and make my shahada soon.

mosabaig

Welcome to TTI

Welcome Brother,

Allah has inspired us and you to come towards him, he is most loving most kind,
we all while living want to obey him
and for us all the best lived and documented Prophet is Muhammad (Peace and blessing be upon him).

The best thing in Islam is it answers our questions in most satisfying way and give us
joy, peace and satisfaction
all is left for us to thank and repent for our shortcomings ...
may Allah enlighten us all with his noor (light) so all the darkness vanishes away...
ALLAh is The GREATEST.. ALLAH HO AKBER..

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Salaam sister

Welcome to the family and our beautiful religion- may Allah surround you with happiness.

IbnAhmad

Wa alykum salaam.

Welcome to TTI. May Allah SWT guide us all. Ameen.
We hope you can benefit InshaAllah ta'ala. :)

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
thg7.gif

Hope you learn and enjoy it here at TTI!! :hijabi:

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Hello there
Welcome to TTI.. May you benefit from this site InshAllah.. May Allah open ur heart toward Islam... Ameen :D

sharazad

Sister
Thank you all for your nice words :) This page is very helpful, alhamdulillah and its very nice to meet you all :)

zarah

Islam
Staff member

am a new member, being reading at these forums for a while, and i decided to sign up myself. I am not a muslim, but reading Qur'an, following sites like TTI and just very interested in islam.. Inshallah i will feel ready to convert soon :)

:wasalam:

Welcome!

Ahed_Saudi

:salam2:

iam a new member, being reading at these forums for a while, and i decided to sign up myself. I am not a muslim, but reading Qur'an, following sites like TTI and just very interested in islam.. Inshallah i will feel ready to convert soon :)

Salam iam a new member here too,, i wish u guys can show me about
as u know iam not used to forums.

Best Regards, Ahed_Saudi.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikum

MashaAllah this is the best news I have heard so far today. :)

Just wanted to welcome to the family of TTI and to advice not to delay Shahadah.

Please feel free to ask any questions that arise. InshaAllah you will see all the brothers and sisters over here are very helpful.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,