I'm so happy (BIG NEWS)

superbro

Brother of Islam
I got married august 2008 to my sweet darling :hearts:. I was only with her for 2 weeks as i had to come back to uk for work. It was so hard when I left. It felt like all that happiness was just gone, like it was a dream. When I got back I started college and couldnt concentrate in class. I was really sad and was phoning her everyday. Slowly i got used to it and phoned 2-3 times a week for the last 14 months as the first visa application failed and we had to appeal which takes ages. Its been really hard. Some rare nights I would have tears in my eyes as I missed her so much. :SMILY23: (theres nothing wrong with that, right).

Anyway, now I am soo happy my baby :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252: is coming to me this week and I thank Allah for speeding up the process as it normally takes longer.

Please pray for us to have a loving and happy life together.

I also pray for all the married brothers and sisters to live together in love and peace and I pray for the single ones to find a pious and loving spouse. Ameen.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Allahuma lak alhamd!

I'm glad to see happiness in your life... May Allah swt bless you and your wife inshallah and there's NOTHING wrong with shedding some tears for anything in life especially your Loved ones!!

May Allah bless

Salam

hassana elkoussi

:ma: this is great news. May Allah shower you both with his mercy, fill ur life with peace and love and help you build it on what pleases Him SWT

Salam alaikum :blackhijab:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum :D

congrats!!!! :D as soon as u said big news i exactly knew :D haha! :D im so happy for u bro :D cant describe in words !! :D lucky guy :D stay happy always :D may Allah (swt) bless your marriage bond - ameen

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Asslam'u Alykum,

Mobarok brother! May Allah put barkah in both of you for each other. :)

One thing, I could never gather why brothers use this word 'baby' for their spouse. Hmm akhis?

aslam o aliakum :D

congrats!!!! :D as soon as u said big news i exactly knew :D haha! :D im so happy for u bro :D cant describe in words !! :D lucky guy :D stay happy always :D may Allah (swt) bless your marriage bond - ameen
Brother Shaheer, I don't know why but your post clearly says you are still single! Lol. :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Asslam'u Alykum,

Mobarok brother! May Allah put barkah in both of you for each other. :)

One thing, I could never gather why brothers use this word 'baby' for their spouse. Hmm akhis?

Brother Shaheer, I don't know why but your post clearly says you are still single! Lol. :)

:lol: so i wasn't clear enough in my previous post :p

:lol: and bhai :D ur still single too

BinKhadija

An Akhu
:lol: so i wasn't clear enough in my previous post :p

:lol: and bhai :D ur still single too
I don't know about that, but the way you congratulated him sounded bit worrying to me. :p Anyways keep smiling akhi. May Allah always keep you in His protection. :)

Wa'slaam

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I don't know about that, but the way you congratulated him sounded bit worrying to me. :p Anyways keep smiling akhi. May Allah always keep you in His protection. :)

Wa'slaam

:p why wud u worry SubhanAllah :) bro i dont know why u thought that Alhumdulilah im happy for my bro :) cuz i read a previous post that he was really sad :) and now he is happy and he is happy which makes me very happy :)

BinKhadija

An Akhu
:p why wud u worry SubhanAllah :) bro i dont know why u thought that Alhumdulilah im happy for my bro :) cuz i read a previous post that he was really sad :) and now he is happy and he is happy which makes me very happy :)
Yaar, I wasn't serious at all, hence the smile :p.
:)

Wa'salaam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam'u Alykum,

Ohhh I thought his wife and his child would be coming to him.......perhaps people in UK use this term.

Anyway ....

Congratulations brother to both of you. may Allah bless you with goodness and happiness.

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
aaaaaaaaaawwww, mashAllah! i'm so happy for the both of you, and i really mean it! i feel at ease when i hear stories like this which are faced by actual individuals. Congradulations! Allah swt has blessed you, mashAllah. wasalamu alaikum and thanks for the good news.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu Alaikum brother:D:D:D

well, that is good and BIG news LOL....
Congrats brother, may Allah shower you both with His [swt] mercy and kindness, may He[swt] bless you with beautiful pious kids, may Allah increase your love for one another and make you happy always.ameen,ameen,ameen

Mubroooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:D:D:D

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Alhumdulillah my brother.. Very happy for you and your family.. May Allah swt keep you and your spouse in his protection always. Ameen

Thanks for the dua'a for us single brothers :p..

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
I got married august 2008 to my sweet darling :hearts:. I was only with her for 2 weeks as i had to come back to uk for work. It was so hard when I left. It felt like all that happiness was just gone, like it was a dream. When I got back I started college and couldnt concentrate in class. I was really sad and was phoning her everyday. Slowly i got used to it and phoned 2-3 times a week for the last 14 months as the first visa application failed and we had to appeal which takes ages. Its been really hard. Some rare nights I would have tears in my eyes as I missed her so much. :SMILY23: (theres nothing wrong with that, right).

Anyway, now I am soo happy my baby :SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252: is coming to me this week and I thank Allah for speeding up the process as it normally takes longer.

Please pray for us to have a loving and happy life together.

I also pray for all the married brothers and sisters to live together in love and peace and I pray for the single ones to find a pious and loving spouse. Ameen.

Alhamdulilah! I'm very happy for you guys, and of coarse there's nothing wrong for showing affection!!:ma: