ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:
ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!! I GOT SOME BIG NEWS HERE!!!!!!! :SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:

:SMILY209::SMILY209: I :SMILY209::SMILY209: AM :SMILY209::SMILY209: GOING :SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:

FOR UMRAH THIS YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INSHAALLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209: MASHALLAH MASHAALLAH!!!! ALHUMDULILLAH ALHUMDULILLAH!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:SMILY209: :SMILY209: :SMILY209: :SMILY209: :SMILY209: :SMILY209: :SMILY209: :SMILY209: :SMILY209:

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! SOO SOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! ALHUMDULILLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!:SMILY209: :SMILY209: :SMILY209:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*faints*

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
SUbhanALlah :D Mashallah
sis is such big news Such big big News sis :D Mashallah im so so so happy for u :) so when u leaving :) ??

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
SUbhanALlah :D Mashallah
sis is such big news Such big big News sis :D Mashallah im so so so happy for u :) so when u leaving :) ??

I know!! SubhnAllah! Im soo excited!!! :D
MashaAllah, MashaAllah!!

I'm leaving in 2 months InshaAllah!!! Soo excited!!!!!!!!

IbnAhmad

Assalamu alykum. :D:D:D

This news is ACE! MashaAllah! Im sosososososo Happy for you! May Allah SWT accept your efforts and keep you happy always. Ameen!

Remeber the *family* in your Dua's InshaAllah ta'ala. ;)

Your Brother.
Abu Hurariah. :)

Wa alykum salaam.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alykum. :D:D:D

This news is ACE! MashaAllah! Im sosososososo Happy for you! May Allah SWT accept your efforts and keep you happy always. Ameen!

Remeber the *family* in your Dua's InshaAllah ta'ala. ;)

Your Brother.
Abu Hurariah. :)

Wa alykum salaam.

Walaykumu salam

I knowww!!! Alhumdulillah!! I'm soooooooo happyyyy!!!! Ameen to your dua x1000!! :D And may Allah give you the same and even better!! Ameen!!

And of course I will remember my TTI family, and keep them in my duas!! InshaAllah :D

Im SOO happyyyyyyyyyy

IbnAhmad

Assalamu alykum. :)

I Alhamdulilah went for Umrah earlier this year in Ramadhan and it was amazing. I pray to Allah SWT that you have a safe journey.

A couple of tips from me.. Make Du'a that Allah SWT brings you back for Hajj and also have no regrets. Make most of your time InshaAllah.

We can all see that you are very happy and it makes us happy to see you like this. :) May Allah SWT keep you like this always. Ameen!

Wassalam.

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alykum. :)

I Alhamdulilah went for Umrah earlier this year in Ramadhan and it was amazing. I pray to Allah SWT that you have a safe journey.

A couple of tips from me.. Make Du'a that Allah SWT brings you back for Hajj and also have no regrets. Make most of your time InshaAllah.

We can all see that you are very happy and it makes us happy to see you like this. :) May Allah SWT keep you like this always. Ameen!

Wassalam.

Walaykumu salam.

Yes I heard you went. It must have been great! MashaAllah.

Ameen to your beautiful dua, may Allah SWT give you the same and even more. Ameennnnnnnnnn!!!

:hijabi:

azmirush

Alhamdullillah,
It's good to know that you are going..
Insyaallah you'll do great with Allah's help.

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
Manshallah I'm very happy for you!!! I hope you make it there and back safe and sound inshallah!!!!

by the way you had a good pause/"drum roll" going there i was expecting either an engagement or a baby :)

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Manshallah I'm very happy for you!!! I hope you make it there and back safe and sound inshallah!!!!

by the way you had a good pause/"drum roll" going there i was expecting either an engagement or a baby :)

I know I'm happy tooo!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Lol, I know. I made it sound like that on purpose :D. But I'm too young for both lol

:hearts:

hassana elkoussi

MashaAllah sis,

Finally out of the cage, lol . I'm sooooooooo happy for you, that's the result of patience, sis.:ma::ma::ma: That's the best news ever, sure you'll like it there, you'll feel like u'r n Paradise. May ur umrah be accepted and you come back sound and safe and with loads of rewards. :tti_sister: Ameen

And don't forget du'aa plzzzzzzzzzz

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
MashaAllah sis,

Finally out of the cage, lol . I'm sooooooooo happy for you, that's the result of patience, sis.:ma::ma::ma: That's the best news ever, sure you'll like it there, you'll feel like u'r n Paradise. May ur umrah be accepted and you come back sound and safe and with loads of rewards. :tti_sister: Ameen

Exactly! don't forget your duas!!

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
MashaAllah sis,

JazakAllah sister!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm SOOO happyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!:jumpclap::SMILY33:

I love you soooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts::hearts:

lol

OMA! THATS GREAT SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mAY ALLAH ACCEPT UR EFFORTS- AMEEN!!!!!!!!
:D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D::D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:)D:D):D)D::):D:):D:):D:):D::hearts: LOLZ! have fun sis!:lol:

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!! :D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D:):D

AMEEEEEEEEENNNNN!!!!!!!!!! :hearts::muslim_child:

Exactly! don't forget your duas!!

No wayyy!! I will never forget my duas!!! And I will make LOTSSSS of duas for my TTI family, for sureee!!! InshaAllah!! :hearts:

:muslim_child:

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:salam2:
Sis im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for u!!:D:D:D Ur announcment and the way u wrote it up there made me>>:lol:<< heheheh
Im so happy Yes dont forget ur sisters and brothers from tti in ur prayers when u go there! Make dua that all of us have that great honour for going to ummrah AND Hajj!!! Ameen ameeeeeeeen!!!:tti_sister:
Jzakaallah for telling us :D and u didnt really faint in the end did u?:eek:

:lol: i hope not:D:D:D
love u sweet sis!!
take care!

Walikumsalam.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

I thought you are quiting TTI. :D
such a huge post. need to move cursors left and right! :D

:mashallah: :mashallah: :mashallah:
may Allah bless your journey spiritually and materially and may you accomplish the goal - attaining Allah's pleasure and forgiveness of sins. :SMILY139:

Prophet :saw: said, ‘An Umrah to another Umrah will be redemption of sins for whatever (minor) occurs between them.’ (Bukhari, Muslim).

Prophet :saw: said, ‘Follow up the Hajj and Umrah, because they certainly remove poverty and sins as fire separates the impurities from iron, gold and silver.’ (Tirmidhi)

phy_sabet

who strive hard
peace upon u sister

mashaallah subhanallah mbrOoOoOoOoOoOoOok :D

(congratulatioooooooooooons)

May ALLAH accept it and make u as a baby with no sins n shaa ALLAH

I know that is Umraa not Hajj but it`s the good thinking of great merciful

ALLAH

so my gift for u is this guidance

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Bayan/hits.asp?Lang=eng&ID=3194

Although my parents r now in Mecca performing Hajj and they don`t give up

making Dua for me but kindly plz don`t forget me in Dua

just wanna u to ask ALLAH to make me complete the Quran preservation

and my name is Ahmed Thabet Mohammad :D

gzakom ALLAH khiran

:wasalam:

................................................................................................

http://www.tvquran.com/en

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:
OMA.this really is a big big news.
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
mashallah.may your umrah be performed with the best of heath and imaan.
please remember us all in your special duas...............i must admit you really are lucky to have a chance.:)

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(coz i duuno when will it be my turn to perform hajj or umrah.