REMINDER !!!

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: brothers and sisters​

Oh foolish people when will you not realise that you are going to leave this dunya, that every second you are closer to meeting Allah.

How can you become attached to the dunya, when it is so deceiving. Truly such people are the losers in the dunya and the akhairah. And yet they realise not .......

[yt]R9WkN7OVnoQ[/yt]

We read Qur' an to have taqwa of Allah......we read Islamic literature to fear Allah and punishment in grave...we see Islamic videos, sheikhs admonishing us to fear Allah and Last Day...

the message reaches our minds but not hearts. because their are veils of desires over our hearts. The message cannot penetrate. the sins have paralysed our hearts. they are not able to shiver by thinking over Allah's Justice and displeasure.

.......the eyes can see but not the hearts because they have gone either blind or in deep sleep.

Oh Allah please wake us up before our death, and through Your Mercy, let these eyes continoulsy weep, longing for You. Aameen.

If death takes me away before you hear from me again then please forgive me.

"O Allah, make my love for You the most beloved thing to me, and my fear for You the most fearful thing to me, and remove from me all worldly needs and wants by instilling a passion for meeting You, and when You have given the people of the world the pleasures of their world, make the coolness of my eyes (pleasure) in worshipping You." Ameen.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2: brothers and sisters​

Oh Allah please wake us up before our death, and through Your Mercy, let these eyes continoulsy weep, longing for You. Aameen.

"O Allah, make my love for You the most beloved thing to me, and my fear for You the most fearful thing to me, and remove from me all worldly needs and wants by instilling a passion for meeting You, and when You have given the people of the world the pleasures of their world, make the coolness of my eyes (pleasure) in worshipping You." Ameen.

wa alaikum salaam,
jazaak Allah khairan akhi. Ameen to ur wonderful Dua's

may Allah forgive our sins. :SMILY23: