need Advice soon serious

Sisterhood

Just a sister
You are not muslim yet but you believe in Allah, there's alot you need to know more than just belief becuase if you know who Allah subhnahwatala is you would not ask a question like "why is Allah playing with my life?" "I have to wait for doom's day "

As muslims we believe Allah is All knower, All hearing and All Seeing, He tests us in this dunya and what we look forward to is the reward in the hereafter,relief does not necessarily happen now it is saved for us if we have patience on the day of judgement.

But that does not mean that we sit when we are faced with difficulties, your situation for instance can be solved by the government depending on where you live. Emotional and physical abuse is not something you should be quiet about, involve you relatives and if necessary the court. Someone has to speak to you father and advise him but again since you are not muslim yet or your family very little can be done from an islamic point of view.
Before you start questioning "where is the help of Allah" you should first declare the shahadah, the imam and muslim community in your region will definetely try to help and advise you so run to the masjid.

a_stranger

Dear sister

Our creator Allah most Glorified has created us for a noble purpose :to worship him ( to worship means to love our creator the most love with most humility and follow his noble pure guidiance ......Allah subhanahu wa Taaala sent his messangers as an example to huamnity ......If people tuen awy from Allah swt then all the evils will control their minds , deeds .......I believe all that your sufferings is due to the absent of faith and knoweldge of the purpose of our life (not because of you) but because of ignorance of your family .......I think that this is a clear lesson to understand the beauty of Islam ...and how it can purify ,,hearts, souls, bodies...........whole societies .....witness from all your heart La Ellah Ella Allah , Muhammad Rasool Allah.......this will make a differance then start studying and practising Islam .......I pray that Allah swt make things easy for all of us.

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Hello to you needmercy (my advice from your original reply),

1) You state that your family are non-Muslims but you alone believe in Allah (the Almighty).

Therefore what is stopping you from uttering the testimony faith?

I assume you have a Qur'aan and have been reading it in order to arrive to this position that you believe in Allah.

Now, a question that is necessary is the second part of the testimony of faith, "and that Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is the Messenger of Allah".

I assume you affirm this?

If so, then I recommend you utter the testimoney of faith as soon as possible because we do not know when death will come to us.

I say this because in your profile, the religion you selected is "Other".

2) You say that you have suffered abuse from your father and that he has made it difficult for you and your mother.

What you need to determine is, was the abuse verbal or physical?

Either way, have you contacted the police? (These sorts of cases they have the power to deal with).

3) You state that you also fell into drugs. (from my understanding of your post).

If this is true, then have you gone to your local GP for help? What about support organisations that can help you?

I am confident you would receive the help if you went to see your GP who could recommend some support organisations to help rid yourself of this habit.

4) You state that you have suffered trials and problems.

This part of life is one we have to deal with. We have to stay strong, patient and persevere even when we feel there is no hope or way out. As a Muslim, I ask Allah to help strengthen me in such qualities as does any other Muslim, as Allah is the one that can give and take.

And, have you thought that maybe ood could lead to something you perceived as bad. So many times I have experienced something I may perceive as bad but the good that it brought was great. (And I have others testify to the same fact and they may not even be Muslim!)

5) If you are now Muslim when you read this, then I urge you to reflect upon the verses of the Noble Qur'aan,

Alif-Lam-Mim. [These letters are one of the miracles of the Quran, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings.]

Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested.

And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allah knows all that before putting them to test).

(Soorah al-Ankaboot, 01-03)

Therefore, each and everyone of us will have his/her test, whatever form it maybe. We then truly show our faith. If we remember Allah in the good, He will remember us in the bad.

I hope my advice has helped in someway.

EDIT: I just realised that you are financial dependent upon your father. Therefore going to the authorities may not be an option although I am confident there could be a method of obtaining help.

Kind Regards.