two faced?

ali_dan786

salam

i live in UK and i am working in factory and most of english workers r kind or normal to me or any muslim and colour.

but i find out on facebook, they support BNP-Racial group like hates muslim and any colour.

i dont understand and confused cos they are very kind but in their heart is no good.

i am getting stressed and confused.

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Wa'alykum Salaam,

If I were you, I would indirectly speak to such a person about it. Sometimes people are just confused and don't even themselves know what they think about certain matters. Speaking to them will give them a chance to re-think.

Wa'salaam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

If they have not provoked offense and have not treated you bad..then you should not stress yourself...worry about *your* kind and respectful demeanor around them (and everyone else)..and maintain utmost *sincerity* when doing so for the sake of Allah and Islam...and forget about the rest...

:wasalam:

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
:salam2:

If they have not provoked offense and have not treated you bad..then you should not stress yourself...worry about *your* kind and respectful demeanor around them (and everyone else)..and maintain utmost *sincerity* when doing so for the sake of Allah and Islam...and forget about the rest...

:wasalam:

I agree with sister a_muslimah86

hana*

well, through youre character, honesty, generosity etc, you can change the image of islam for them and paint a brighter picture. many non-muslims have alot of negative stereotypes about islam that is not true, so we can change this and show them through our character, what islam is really about

ManchesterNick

salam

i live in UK and i am working in factory and most of english workers r kind or normal to me or any muslim and colour.

but i find out on facebook, they support BNP-Racial group like hates muslim and any colour.

i dont understand and confused cos they are very kind but in their heart is no good.

i am getting stressed and confused.

Wa'salam

A lot of people who support such groups are cowards and would never confront you about your faith or race, but at the same time are very misinformed about what the BNP stands for. The BNP gains a lot of support from it's viewpoints it tries to make out as moderate.

Personally I'd pretend I didn't see those sort of groups on their facebook page and set an example of the way to live to show them that if they do harbour these thoughts, you'd be able to dispel any myths that they may have and see that the way of Islam is a superior way of life.