Who S the best quran redication plz....

Allahu_Hassbi

Assalamualaikum Dear Sister Nasia,

:bismillah1:

No, in fact I was not referring to any of Fahd Al Kanderi's videos that are available online. I was referring to the CD that I have of his collections. I was not able to upload it though, it was taking too long and I was a bit busy. :(

I will Insha Allah try and upload them one day though. :)

Assalamualaikum

oh really :girl3:... i will wait then ....:hearts::muslim_child:

proudpathan

Qari Waheed zaffar Qasmi.

If you want an excellent reciter of the Quran with English translation then there is no ine better than Qari Waheed Qasmi. Here is a link to download the whole Quran in CD quality

http://www.aswatalislam.net/Display...far_Qasmi_with_ENGLISH_translation(CD_Quality)

This guys voice is clear concise and precise.If you thought qari Basit, shaikh sudaish, or Mishary Al Affsy were great , then listen to this recitation, particulay Suah Al Adiat,its enough to bring tear 2 ure eyes

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

If you'r talking about voices, sure there are lots of them.

But u should look for a better reading with better Tajweed, this is not music that gets u in the mood, u wanna listen to learn, memories, and increase ur faith..

I noticed this problem with lots of muslims, becoming obsessed with voices and dealing with Quran the way they delt with music.. Astagh'fur Allah.. Wala hawla wala Quwata illa billah

MOHAMED KAY

WHO IS THE BEST QURAN RECITER

:salam2:

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Please do not ask this type of question. One may differs from others and it is relative. You may like so & so, I may like so & so. The fact is Quran is meant to read, recite on your own and teach others. The Furqan is criterion of right & wrong.

:hawla:

Mohmed Kay

maryjo

Salam to all!
I am enshallah trying to memorize the quran, i have the whole quran in the recitation of Al-minshawy. His recititaion is very clear. However i found that some voices or recitations help in memorizing and its about more than just a clear reading.
from ur experiences,who helped memorize the words of the quran the most?

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Salam to all!
I am enshallah trying to memorize the quran, i have the whole quran in the recitation of Al-minshawy. His recititaion is very clear. However i found that some voices or recitations help in memorizing and its about more than just a clear reading.
from ur experiences,who helped memorize the words of the quran the most?
assalamo alaykum,

Mishary no doubt for me unless

EID MUBARAK

muazzi

wow depands....sudais is the man!!!!when it comes to qari it is abdus samed al baasit,i like sudais ,maahir and ghaamidi

Abu uthman

It depends what you are looking for? In an age of Audio, often people who are looking to learn quran find themselves confused or split as to which reciter to use for practice. For example if you are willing to learn good tajweed then many qaris do recomend the tajweed of Mahmood Khaleel Al-Husaari. (May Allah have mercy on his soul)

Or if perhaps you are just looking for a reciter in which you would like to feel ease in his recitations then there are many, for me there are quite a few such as.

1)Mohammed bin Ibraheem al Luhaidan
2)Salah bin Mohammed al Budair
3)Saood bin Ibraheem al Shuraym
4)Maher Al Mueaqly
And few more May Allah be pleased with them all (Ameen)

As for tajweed then its application can only be learned with a qualified teacher.
The rules themselves can be studied independently, but their correct application can only be done by listening to, reciting to, and being corrected by, a qualified teacher of the Qur’an. Tajweed and its application can only be learned with a qualified teacher.

rindu_langit

Muammar ZA & Chumaidi :
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=CewuczFQrJE&feature=channel
youtube.com/watch?v=vjo2IhO7zSw&feature=related

Mahmood Shahat:
Code:
youtube.com/watch?v=y8iuAmWs-vY&feature=related