My Dream Meaning?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

i think you are watching much news. you should not watch lots of CNN and BBC. :)

dont worry, Allah will not punish you if you kill or drink in DREAMS!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:

i don't think dreams like these have any meanings,it ususlly occurs beause of what

happens around us.it's natural that you got alil worried about it's meaning since their

was killing and stuff involved but don't worry.just recite ayatul kursi regularly b4 going to sleep.:)inshallah you'll have peaceful dreams.:)

Believer1985

I dont think quitting news will help. You can get some books to determine the meaning of your dream. I hope youre still here, btw.

rightpath_357

Don't worry!:) Don't think of it too much, okay?
Dreams reflect off whats in our mind- nothing specail.
Ignore dreams like that. Shaytan can trick you in your dreams. He can take any form in your dreams, except for the Prophet (SAW).
Recite Aytul Kursi and Al-Muhawwidat before you go to sleep. Insha'Allah that will help.
Salam.:D

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
How do you know for sure he was from Taliban? He could be a Zionist pretending to fool you even in your own dream.

i know right, i think that people including muslims have started to associate the turban and islamic clothing with terrorism. It happend to me accidentally when i looked at a dude and thought he was a terrorist just by the way he was dressed. Its all psychological really, labeling people is just something that people naturally do.

As far as the dream goes, it seems like your exposure to certain things (from movies, shows, news, etc) is manifesting itself in your dreams, something that we all do. If you watch a horror movie most likely you'll dream about it. For example last night i watched america's most wanted and dreamed about a serial killer outside my window :eek: so that's the only explanation i can give. So in the future when your about to go to sleep don't watch/listen or surround yourself in stressful situations and it helps to read the Quran before you starting zzzzz-ing off.:SMILY153:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
:salam2:

i think you are watching much news. you should not watch lots of CNN and BBC. :)

dont worry, Allah will not punish you if you kill or drink in DREAMS!

this is steven Spielberg stuff!

oh and quit watching news!

i dont even watch the news
i thought people on here
wouldnt write so much un relevant stuff on here

time wasters
im deleting my account

How do you know for sure he was from Taliban? He could be a Zionist pretending to fool you even in your own dream.

Bismillaah

As-salaamu `alaykum

This is the result of comments which aren't given adequate thought before being posted. Instead of being funny about an issue which is serious to someone, or posting with smileys, post with knowledge that can truly help, or remain silent. Also, the speculation isn't a necessity factor at this point.

As for the matter, then nuklzmc, if you are still visiting, then dreams are divided into three categories. The first of them is a good dream, which is from Allaah hence we should thank Him for them. Then there is the bad dream from Shaytaan, which we upon awaking from sleep, we should spit to the left three times (lightly) saying "I seek refuge in Allaah from Shaytaan the outcast". There is also the mixed thought dream, which is based upon what happens and what we hear around us. It has nothing to do with watching too much news.

Dream interpretation is something only a few people have/possess. There are some scholars who I'm aware are able to do this, and if I am able to find out how they can be contacted, I will inform you.