I humbley request that you......

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: brothers and sisters, I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan,

I humbley request that you guys make dua for my little niece:( she is so so sick and only a month or so old:(

also ask Allah to give patience to her Mom and dad and the rest of the family too. may Allah reward you all !ameen

keepp this in your mind always:

Hadith by the Prophet (saws):

“The supplication that gets the quickest answer is the one made by one Muslim for another in his absence.”

…… Reported by Abu Daw’ud and Tirmidhi

take care, and Allah be with you allwaaaaaaysss!ameen

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

InshaAllah I will make Du'a. Be patient my sister.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2: wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
inshaAllah dear sister
ur niece will soon be recover aminn :tti_sister:
stay strong sis!
and u take care too :SMILY259:
:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

my sweet sis inshallah i'll make dua for your sweet lil niece.just one thing you need to

know.most kids do get dangerously sick in the first couple of months.............so

inshallah she'll be fine like many others.:)don't worry.trust ALLAH.:)

take care of urself and ur family.:)

safiya58

:salam2:

Do not be sad sister. Put your trust in Allah. We depent all on Him. Inshaallah your niece will soon recover. I hope many (who read this thread) will pray for her.

:wasalam:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Aleekum,

:tti_sister:O Allah, Lord and Sustainer of mankind, remove her difficulty and cure her. You are the only One who cures. There is no cure but Yours. Grant such (complete) cure that leaves no trace of illness:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:
I beg Allah the Almighty, the Owner of the Majestic Throne, that He should cure

her:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:O Allah, we are spiritually sick and we are physically sick. O my Allah, so many of our brothers and sisters, and our parents are sick and ailing. They are in
hospitals. Some are in nursing homes and old-age homes.
O Allah, grant shifa to those who are sick and ailing.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:O my beloved Allah, shifa is in Your hands. O Allah, we know that there is effect in du’aa and there is effect in medication, but O Allah, shifa is in Your hands. O Allah please give shifa to her:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:O Allah, we know that sometimes sickness is a rahmat and a blessing in a disguised form, but we are
extremely weak, Ya Allah please cure her.
O Allah, even if such sickness is a rahmat…O Allah, change it to the rahmat of good health.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:…But O Allah, we know that most of our sicknesses, depression and anxieties are because of our
sins.
O Allah, grant us shifa from all sicknesses and ailments – physical and spiritual. O Allah, bless us with physical health and spiritual health.:tti_sister:

:tti_sister:O Allah please cure her and bless her:tti_sister:

Muslimah77

Slave of Allah (SWT)
Du'a

:tti_sister: May Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala send away the sickness from your niece and grant her complete recovery that leaves no trace of the illness. Ameen.

rightpath_357

Awww sis! I will. Is she a little better now? I bet I know how her family members must feel like:(- i hope she gets better and maintains health. Ameen. :hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
BismiAllah ar-rahma ar-raheem

Assalamu alaikum,:D

ameen to all your duas!!!
alhamdulillah she is better now, :D
alhamdulillah, may Allah reward you for keeping her in your duas. I think she likes you guys lol (because me [her auntyyy] loves this family :D
I ask Allah to give each one of you that which you ask of Him [swt] and I ask Allah to bless you with good in here and in the next life.ameen
THANKS ALOT brothers and sisters!! wallahi, it means ALOT to me! thank you for everything.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Aleekum,

Alhamdlillah............Im really glad to hear shes alright...may allah always keep her in good health insha allah...:tti_sister:

salam,:hearts: