I'm losing my memoryy!!!

rightpath_357

AW sis!!!!! I'll du'aa for you. Lol- happened to me so many times b4. First time I cried cuz I was so frustrated.
Just avert your eyes from bad things. Don't look at bad, inappropriate things. Du'aa to Allah. Memorize Qur'an, and you'll find your memory coming back
:D:hearts:

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Asalam Aleekum,

I feel u girl....i have a bad memory too...n now im starting to think that its because my mom curses me out left and right as well...including my dad...u know yemeni people they r #1 with temper...

salam,

Really sister?! Your mum does that? Awwww *hugs* don't worry, inshaAllah Allah will not accept those duas that are made against you :)

:hearts:

AW sis!!!!! I'll du'aa for you. Lol- happened to me so many times b4. First time I cried cuz I was so frustrated.
Just avert your eyes from bad things. Don't look at bad, inappropriate things. Du'aa to Allah. Memorize Qur'an, and you'll find your memory coming back
:D:hearts:

Awww you cried?! No mann! Dont cry. InshaAllah its all gonna get better, and for me too :) InshaAllah

Yes memorizing Quran is a great idea, I will do that for sure ;) Thankxx

:hearts:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Really sister?! You mum does that? Awwww *hugs* don't worry, inshaAllah Allah will not accept those duas that are made against you :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOLZ....thanx hun.... u know what i always tell my mom when she starts making those motherly duas against me, i tell her ma i know u dont mean that, im ur pumpkin.... she then grills me....lolz.... and then i tell her u remember when i got hit by a car.... how did that make u feeel? then she says a3oooth billah, god forbid....lolz

all i do is remind her of all the accidents i had in my 20 years of life that i recall.....

i love my mom:hearts: she makes me feel alive.... u know these dua's she makes against me is what builds up our relationship.... theres always something to say when she starts flipping on me.... i always tell her ma take a chill pill or ur gonna start doing carwheels....lolz she smiles and says, "what an idiot"....loooooooooooolz

salam,

rightpath_357

Awww you cried?! No mann! Dont cry. InshaAllah its all gonna get better, and for me too :) InshaAllah

Yes memorizing Quran is a great idea, I will do that for sure ;) Thankxx

:hearts:[/QUOTE]

Awwww lol sis. yeah- that was a year ago lol. Now my memory's back. I think it went away because I was starting to become lazy-:( now I try to wrok hard all the time!:D

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Salaam,
1: if you are praying fard salah and ur mom calls you, try to finish it fast and attend her. If its nafl salah, break it and go her (we have to break if mother needs us)

2: i dislike to say but ur 'memory problems' could have medical reasons as u were fine before. Better meet a doctor.

3: advice ur mum not to curse too much as there will be more women in hell than men due to their cursing and ungratefulness

Salaam,
1: if you are praying fard salah and ur mom calls you, try to finish it fast and attend her. If its nafl salah, break it and go her (we have to break if mother needs us)

2: i dislike to say but ur 'memory problems' could have medical reasons as u were fine before. Better meet a doctor.

3: advice ur mum not to curse too much as there will be more women in hell than men due to their cursing and ungratefulness

Assalamu Alaykum,

I hope this reaches you in the best of health. Brother I do not think that her mother is cursing her because of enmity. It is motherly cursing which they do when they are frustrated or sad.

As my mom always would say that a mothers curse is never accepted but her du'a is and she would add that just keep away from your father's cursing that could be harmful.

Last but not least I think sister it is a common problem it will go away with time. I am telling you from my own experience.

Assalamu Alaykum

Living Soul

:salam2:

Jazakallaho Khairn for the good suggestions. I also have this problem but I think my memory is quite good but due to stress and anxiety I could not focus and concentrate on things. Even in normal affairs I cant bear pressure from people and I am really worried abt that.

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Assalamu Alaykum,

As my mom always would say that a mothers curse is never accepted but her du'a is and she would add that just keep away from your father's cursing that could be harmful.

:wasalam:,

i would like to see the proof from Quran and sunnah brother. i read a hadith that before coming of Islam a mother cursed her very pious son that he see the prostitute and it happened. the prostitute came in his life to put the unlawful blame on him.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

let's hope your memory has already come back to you with huge hugs:biggrin:sis i dunno about you but it happens with me all the time.if i'm told to do more then three things to handle at the same sec there are 50% chances i'll forget to do atleast one of them:)it's no big deal it's only to much to do sort of problem if you ask me.:)

about the prayers thing.it happens with me sometimes too.:(and again it's not memory loss it's shaitan whispers that deviate our concertration and we forget.so don't worry.you'll be fine if you take one step at a time.inshallah :)