Want a cat SOOO badly!!! ;)

rightpath_357

Salamu Alakum dear brothers and sisters!!!!!!
Lol- I just wanted to spill this- I know it might sound childish and overrated/overdone- but i AM still a kid lol:lol:

I just want a cat SOOOO badly!!!! Awww- I know we can afford it- but my parents will need a whole lot of convincing lol. Thing is, I've always been pretty responsible, and I think I could handle a kitten perfectly. Just a teeny weeny kitten!:shymuslima1: And if maybe one day I can't- I've got 3 siblings who adore cats- so it'll be spoiled lol.

There's an ADORABLE kitten for sale by a person who can't keep it because of allergies- and i don't want that kitten to be ported down t the shelter:(- I know that cats aren't happy there at ALL. Because they actually never get to move around or play, they don't have enough room in the cages- and I doubt people take them out for excercize. I'm not going to dwell on this for long- I need a way to get that kitten!!!! Does anyone have any hadeeth or something to give reasons why I should 'save ' the cat from the shelter???:D:lol::shymuslima1:
don't be shy to tell me off on here:lol:
I think I need it....

NOTE: For mods, feel freeto remove this thread if you think it's well, a lot off topic...:D
I don't mind.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
lolzzzz i agree cats ARE ADORABLE!!:D:D:D bt i dun really want one cuz i have a cat:D heehhehe....i dont know any hadith about keeping cats or what ur talking about but in islam it is said about kindness to animals. Lolz i know i wasnt much help :lol: maybe another bro or sis can help?

:D wasalam...

Ahed_Saudi

Salamu Alakum dear brothers and sisters!!!!!!
Lol- I just wanted to spill this- I know it might sound childish and overrated/overdone- but i AM still a kid lol:lol:

I just want a cat SOOOO badly!!!! Awww- I know we can afford it- but my parents will need a whole lot of convincing lol. Thing is, I've always been pretty responsible, and I think I could handle a kitten perfectly. Just a teeny weeny kitten!:shymuslima1: And if maybe one day I can't- I've got 3 siblings who adore cats- so it'll be spoiled lol.

There's an ADORABLE kitten for sale by a person who can't keep it because of allergies- and i don't want that kitten to be ported down t the shelter:(- I know that cats aren't happy there at ALL. Because they actually never get to move around or play, they don't have enough room in the cages- and I doubt people take them out for excercize. I'm not going to dwell on this for long- I need a way to get that kitten!!!! Does anyone have any hadeeth or something to give reasons why I should 'save ' the cat from the shelter???:D:lol::shymuslima1:
don't be shy to tell me off on here:lol:
I think I need it....

NOTE: For mods, feel freeto remove this thread if you think it's well, a lot off topic...:D
I don't mind.

wow u want a cat i have 2 1 is a kitten and the other is the mother the kitten is my mine, as for i'm her mistress and she follows me around the house everywhere:lol: but she is adorable too. i just ''LOVE'' her to bits!

i think u should get one , but behind all this there's alot of work.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum sis ,

ummm :D i love to have a cat too :p but cant cuz my middle brother is a scaredy cat him :lol:

ok i think just try to tell ur parents seriously i dont know how it would work cuz my desi parents are so like against it lol too

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
lol- i've asked so many timesss:lol:
and u all obviously know the answer if havent gotten one yet:lol:
:hearts::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:lol:

yea i asked so many times from my mom too :lol: she is always like OMG are you crazy all the mess it will make :lol:

im too scared to ask my dad lol

:D but i go to my friend house who has a cat i play with them there hehe :D

hana*

aww sis, may Allah give you all that you desire. nothing is impossible, my little sister who was the same age as you wanted rabbits so badly. it was absolutley impossible to convince my dad- that would have been a miracle. my little sis kept making dua for rabbits and eventually got them! so nothing is impossible :) it may be a no for you today, but a yes tomorrow :)

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alaikum

SIS SIS IDEA IDEA!!

make everyone sign a petition :lol: who is in favor of the cat , lol show ur parents that

:lol: and be like we live in a democratic country :lol:

lets see where that gets u hehe

IslamicGirl24

Ooooo! SO many catlovers..:p

I personally am "horrified" by cats. Have had several unpleasant experiences with them.
The cats around my place were exceptionally fat and wild! I could not even "shoo" them away!!!..:(:(

By the way, sister I really hope that you find a nice little kitty for yourself..:)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum, LOL LOL AND LOL - adorable.
I want a cat too :(

Perhaps I can strike two birds with one stone one day eh? A wife who has a cat :D

rightpath_357

lol- all of ur comments and ideas made me laugh!!!:lol:
lol- i wish i could get a cat- but right now 'm a bit busy lol
:hearts:!!!!!!!

Miss Aaliyah

Salam,
I really want a cat too. Right now I have a hamster and a rabbit (the rabbit is living with my parents though). But a cat, oh I love cats... I believe when my hamster is no longer alive I will get a cat inshallah...