I'm a Niqabi!!!

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
:salam2:

mashaAllah wallahi only Allah knows how happy i am to hear this especially when you're the only one in the whole place...imagine how pleased Allah will be to you and your step has become a form a dawah coz now inshaAllah people will speak to you about Islam so inshaAllah try your best to convey the messege in the best possible way both speech and action inshaAllah...yaaa man the sisters will look up to you too...May Allah reward you greatly and join you with the righteous nisa on the day of judgement

wasalaam

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member

Mabrook habibati fi Allah!!!

May Allah dress you with the garments of the pious in the highest of Jannahs..Ameen!

Seek reward and acceptance from The Almighty All-Generous Lord...for *He* is The Only One who should matter to you...stares..laughs..comments..are *nothing*...when you realize with your *heart* that *now* you are an army of one fighting for Allah's Pleasure...with determination..wisdom..and gentelness..fight fight fight...and be an exemplary soldier wanting victory for Allah's deen!

:wasalam:

safiya58

Congratulations sister Palestine and may Allah strengthen you in your decision and may Allah now keep you away from the thoughts, like the following, that now you are the only one purified and all other not wearing niqaab are sinners:

so all women wearing no hijab are sinners.... and all women wearing hijab are not sinners....? No they are sinners too.... we all commit sins..... I know some sisters they believe but they don´t wear hijab.... I don´t say to them "hey you guys are sinners!" I prefer to advice people with gentlness... I´m not the haram-police. And you are also not!

and BrotherinIslam, Sorry when I sound rude.... I did not meant to be. I´m aware of the ahadith you´ve mentioned. I don´t want to discuss now.... but I still disagree with you... cuz even when a women is not wearing hijab it does not mean she have to wear tight cloth showing her body.....
and I don´t doubt the importance of hijab....

revert2007

Love Fishing

so all women wearing no hijab are sinners.... and all women wearing hijab are not sinners....? No they are sinners too.... we all commit sins..... I know some sisters they believe but they don´t wear hijab.... I don´t say to them "hey you guys are sinners!" I prefer to advice people with gentlness... I´m not the haram-police. And you are also not!

and BrotherinIslam, Sorry when I sound rude.... I did not meant to be. I´m aware of the ahadith you´ve mentioned. I don´t want to discuss now.... but I still disagree with you... cuz even when a women is not wearing hijab it does not mean she have to wear tight cloth showing her body.....
and I don´t doubt the importance of hijab....

Sister I know you are Turkish and in Tukey they do not allow women to wear hijab and many women do not wear hijab but that doesn't mean it is OK.I can't argue about niqab but I can talk the importance of hijab.Women these days take it very lightly and the society are accepting people without hijab as though it is not a big deal.Thats the reason women do not wear hijab.The percentage of ignorant is very small compared to the percentage of arrogance.And of course there are many other factors for not wearing it.

Syaitan starts to maupulate women from the hijab.First she will take of her hijab,then she will start wearing make up,then she will start to reveal her legs,then she will start to wear tight cloths and attractive cloths and the list will go on.When syaitan ask women to do this,women will never feel as though it is syaitan's job because it happens bit by bit and very slowly and takes time.

The weapon of our enemy to destroy our ummah is women.The weakness of any men are women.When the women start not to wear hijab and reveal their beauty and seduce the men,whom to be blamed?The men?no...the women to be blamed because Allah created men to have more lust and Allah created women to be covered and to be protected.

Doesn't Allah know what is the best for women when He ordered all Muslim women to wear hijab and cover everything and do not reveal anything except to their lawful husband ?

Perhaps those do not wear hijab can argue with what i say.But can u argue with the quran?

If we know we commit sins we should repent and ask Allah's forgiveness.A wise Muslim realise her sins and quickly taubah and in this case make 2 rakaat of salah taubah and start wearing hijab and continue to wear it.

If people are telling me "they are ignorant and they don't know"then they do not read quran .those read quran can know very well the importance of hijab.Even non muslims know how important it is to wear hijab.

Do not be the reason for the women not to wear hijab because we allow them and we do not make it a huge deal.The more we are accepting then it will be a culture and they won't feel guilty because people are accepting them committing sins.

Of course I do not judge their iman.But a person with good iman will know it is a sin and will try to repent.They will say "one day i will wear it"when will this ONE DAy come?after death?then it is too late...

think about it for those do not wear hijab and not wearing proper attire.if you want to be beautiful and showing of in dunya then in jannah you can never do so.you choose where you want to be beautiful.

I read somewhere that the moment a woman step out of the house,syaitan make her look beautiful in the eye of others.so becareful when people say ur beautiful because this is all syaitan's work.let iman to be beautiful instead of you physical appearance.

if you can sacrifice your beauty in dunya inshaAllah you will be compensated in Jannah.

It is always your choice for not wearing it and am not arguing if any women don't want to wear hijab.,BUt i will never ever accept when people say it is OK for not wearing it.It has never been OK and if you say it is ok show me the proof from quran

Weakness of Men=Women
Weakness of Women=Beauty

safiya58

:salam2: sister revert,

In turkey it is only in public places, like university not allowed to wear hijab.

I do not claim that it is ok for women not wearing hijab. And I never would claim something like that! But it is fact that we have many women in our ummah not wearing it.... What do we do with them....? Exclude them from our middle because they are not dressed islamicly....?

And why do we only concentrate on the appearance so much and not on the practice...? How many people among us are not praying....?

every woman has the desire to look good. this is natural and there is also nothing wrong in it as long as she " pimp her up" for her husband only. if she does not so, well this is haram for sure but I think it depends also on the men...

men can lead women indirectly to act like that... why? for example when they talk like this actress is "hot" and that singer "is pretty" etc.. it is strange they don´t want their own women, wife, daughter, mother... to dress saucy but they admire when other women in media or nonmuslim- women dress that way!

Remember first men was commanded to lower their gaze.... then women to dress pious...

When I found a shop and I realize the owner forget to close the door.... Does it mean I have the right to commit a theft because the owner was negligent...?

I´m muslim living in a non-muslim country and what distrubs me alot is that some muslim guys even have the brashness to take their girlfriend home.....! and no they are not dressed in hijab! his sister may has a nefs too...!

but still I would never exclude anyone aslong as he is unjust only to his ownself and not to others... only Allah knows what will happen in future... every non-muslim and "bad-muslim" should be treaten like potential reverts and repenters...

My point is when I break a glass it is useless when people telling me "because of you there are sharp of glass on the floor". This will change nothing. I need someone telling me" here you have a sweeper you can clean the floor from the sharp with it..."

I prefer to do dawa with humblness and understanding....

:salam2: I dont think i could ever do it not because i am afraid of what others will think but more cause i still dont believe it is wajib. But hats of to you if you are doing it .

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2: sister revert,

In turkey it is only in public places, like university not allowed to wear hijab.

I do not claim that it is ok for women not wearing hijab. And I never would claim something like that! But it is fact that we have many women in our ummah not wearing it.... What do we do with them....? Exclude them from our middle because they are not dressed islamicly....?

And why do we only concentrate on the appearance so much and not on the practice...? How many people among us are not praying....?

every woman has the desire to look good. this is natural and there is also nothing wrong in it as long as she " pimp her up" for her husband only. if she does not so, well this is haram for sure but I think it depends also on the men...

men can lead women indirectly to act like that... why? for example when they talk like this actress is "hot" and that singer "is pretty" etc.. it is strange they don´t want their own women, wife, daughter, mother... to dress saucy but they admire when other women in media or nonmuslim- women dress that way!

Remember first men was commanded to lower their gaze.... then women to dress pious...

When I found a shop and I realize the owner forget to close the door.... Does it mean I have the right to commit a theft because the owner was negligent...?

I´m muslim living in a non-muslim country and what distrubs me alot is that some muslim guys even have the brashness to take their girlfriend home.....! and no they are not dressed in hijab! his sister may has a nefs too...!

but still I would never exclude anyone aslong as he is unjust only to his ownself and not to others... only Allah knows what will happen in future... every non-muslim and "bad-muslim" should be treaten like potential reverts and repenters...

My point is when I break a glass it is useless when people telling me "because of you there are sharp of glass on the floor". This will change nothing. I need someone telling me" here you have a sweeper you can clean the floor from the sharp with it..."

I prefer to do dawa with humblness and understanding....

Of course we do dawah with humbleness but what do we do with those giving dawah to us saying that hijab is not obligatory or remove the niqab?

Of cousre there are major sins being comitted such as zina and alcohol but when someone do such things they will never admitt it in in public.but for not wearing hijab they do it publicly.

u can do dawah to those who are still seeking for the light but it is difficult to dawah to those think they have great knowledge and they have been for hajj and ummrah and always read the quran.by the way if someone is doing those good deeds,why the person fail to follow Allah's order about hijab?

how can we say that hjab is not causing problem to others?we're not man and we never know what men feels when they see beautiful women with sexy cloths.thats the reason Allah promised all good men who end up in Jannah to have hooris.because only a man with great iman like Prophet Yusuf can overcome this bad feeling and control his lust and use it in halal way.do u think it is easy for men to control their lust?why do we become the reason for their sins?

if a man is saying that"wow that girl is hot"then i will blame the girl first before blaming the man.who become the reason for such situation?if she wears proper attire,will that guy say"wow she looks hot in niqab or look hot in hijab"?

i dont think so.we can't change men's view towards women unless we women change our attire and take care of ourselves and stop seducing them.nothing can occur by itself except there must be someone be the reason for the action to happen.let us not to be the reason for men to commit sins.

am not asking to exclude those do not wear hijab but at the same time do not accept such thing as though it is not a big deal.before Allah ask them why they didn't wear hijab,Allah will ask us why didn't we tell them the truth.

so here i hv said what i think is logic and i don't see any point for further discussion.everyone have given their point of view and i do agree with everyone but at the same time we can't just give one absolute answer and reject the main point.The main point is to obey Allah's word.there is no excuse for anyone not to obey His words.if we are committing sins,then lets check our deeds and prayer whether they hv quality in it or not.when we perfect our salah everything will be perfected for us.

and of coure finally everything decided by Allah and it depends if Allah wants the person to be lost or to be guided.Allah knows the best.Assalamualikum. :)

safiya58

sister, you have your opinion and I´ve got mine. What do to with those claiming hijab is not obligatory....? Prooving the opposit to them!

why you blame the women....? Everyone is responsible for his/her actions! I agree that women wearing no hijab cause temptation to men. But I also believe a real man is a man who is able to fight his nefs..... Jannah is not for free.... you have to fight for it!

You can not ask a non-muslim women to wear hijab...

To that Allah first commends men to lower their gaze... (quran: 24:30) and then women (24:31)

I disagree that only Prophet Yusuf (a.s) was able to fight his nefs and other men (and also women) are not! Allah S.W.T sent Prophets to us. and they are our teachers, our role-models... Why should they teach us something which is impossible for us to learn....?

And I say the same like you: to give dawa to them! But in a diffrent style.... that´s all....

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
As-salaamu'alaykum

MashaAllah, Congrats to you. It is THE besteseseset decision you will have ever made :D

It's going to be 6 years for me in a few moths inshaAllah, and i totally LOVE wearing it. May Allah keep you and I steadfast *And all the Niqaabis lol*

Wassalaam

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Salam sweetie,

I'm so proud of you for taking such a huge step! May Allah reward you for all your efforts in pleasing him inshAllah! You're definitely stronger than me and I'm glad you have such amazing people surrounding you. This support is definitely a gift from Allah to you for taking such an amazing step towards serving Him better.

May you always prosper in all your efforts :)

arzafar

sister, you have your opinion and I´ve got mine. What do to with those claiming hijab is not obligatory....? Prooving the opposit to them!

why you blame the women....? Everyone is responsible for his/her actions! I agree that women wearing no hijab cause temptation to men. But I also believe a real man is a man who is able to fight his nefs..... Jannah is not for free.... you have to fight for it!

You can not ask a non-muslim women to wear hijab...

To that Allah first commends men to lower their gaze... (quran: 24:30) and then women (24:31)

I disagree that only Prophet Yusuf (a.s) was able to fight his nefs and other men (and also women) are not! Allah S.W.T sent Prophets to us. and they are our teachers, our role-models... Why should they teach us something which is impossible for us to learn....?

And I say the same like you: to give dawa to them! But in a diffrent style.... that´s all....

i agree with this sister.
man's faith should be strong enough to avoid temptation. I mean how can you blame a man's sin on a woman. this is something i find verrrrrrrrrrrry disturbing in some of the 'scholars' view.

like there was a muslim man who raped a non muslim woman in Australia, and some shaikh said that it was the kaffir woman's mistake and she should be punished!!! and you can bet all the anti-islam gang picked up that story and spread it far and wide. that's how i got to know this story.

it's important to note that the order to 'lower gaze' for men comes before the order to 'guard modesty' for women. i.e. men should lower their gaze irrespective of whether a woman is guarding her modesty or not.

NOTE:
1. I am not saying that women should not do hijab. if she doesn't do hijab that's her sin. there is no multiplying, if there is please give evidence
2. I am saying that men should control themselves irrespective of what a woman is wearing! if a man commits a sin after looking at a woman its his sin because he didnt follow the injunction of 'lowering his gaze'.

actually there is a hadith about this which says that if a man feels the urge he should go home and approach his wife. Nowhere have i read, that a man who feels the urge should grab a shawl and place it on the woman, to prevent himself from sinning!

palestine

Servant of Allah
As-salaamu'alaykum

MashaAllah, Congrats to you. It is THE besteseseset decision you will have ever made :D

It's going to be 6 years for me in a few moths inshaAllah, and i totally LOVE wearing it. May Allah keep you and I steadfast *And all the Niqaabis lol*

Wassalaam

Asalamu alaikum ukhti, so you think it'll get easier as time goes by? for the past three days many people have made me feel as if though i had made a mistake and i'm just trying to ignore them as it is, cause i can't really put up with that stuff. inshAllah i'm going to go shopping for more niqabs during christmas break. and today i was denied food from the coffee shop at school - she just completely turned me away and ignored me, told me i had to uncover my face to be able to buy something. i refused and i was turned away from the coffee shop. i sent other staff in there to talk to her but she told them i can't come back there. but anyhow, i'm going back tomorrow inshAllah to demand my rights (in the best gentlest way i can if i don't blow my top) - already the denials have started. lol. do you live in the usa ukhti?

FreedomFighter

Asalamu alaikum ukhti, so you think it'll get easier as time goes by? for the past three days many people have made me feel as if though i had made a mistake and i'm just trying to ignore them as it is, cause i can't really put up with that stuff. inshAllah i'm going to go shopping for more niqabs during christmas break. and today i was denied food from the coffee shop at school - she just completely turned me away and ignored me, told me i had to uncover my face to be able to buy something. i refused and i was turned away from the coffee shop. i sent other staff in there to talk to her but she told them i can't come back there. but anyhow, i'm going back tomorrow inshAllah to demand my rights (in the best gentlest way i can if i don't blow my top) - already the denials have started. lol. do you live in the usa ukhti?

:astag: how is she say these things to you?? how is she dare? tell her freedomfighter will teach her for denying your rights like this. she better beware, she in for a scare.

and sis, mabrook for you decision. wish all the best for you, and may Allah help you. dont feel let down.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Sister Palestine,

About the incident in the coffee shop, don't go back there unless you really have to and you cant get coffee anywhere else.

Your safety is more important than 'demanding rights' which ofcourse in America, and in most democratic countries aren't a reality for the citizens anyway, and much less so for muslims.

Don't get into trouble, remain vigilant and don't put yourself in vulnerable situations! Its not wise!

Wa-alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaah.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

As-salaamu'alaykum habibtii,

Awwww, Sis just ignore these people inshaAllah.
I go through this kinda stuff here too, but not that bad :)

Sometimes when im walking in town you get non Muslims staring at you, throwing racist comments etc, but i really couldnt careless now :) Just remember that the more you go through for Allah's sake, the more reward you'll get inshaAllah.

No sis, im in th UK.

Take care,
Feel free to PM me

Wassalaam

palestine

Servant of Allah
update: Asalamu alaikum, as much as i love the niqab, i've thought and thought and living in one of the MOST racist cities in Minnesota, i put myself through hell. It's not just the stares and the comments people make, it's not just the fact that i'm being denied service, but i plan on going to many different places and i can't always have people walk me into places. The people of this city are so racist that they would be willing to take your life. For reasons of safety, i'm going to remove my niqab but i will never forget the 5 days i had woren it proudly. it was beautiful and amazing, and an experience which i will share with those whom i meet. i love you all for the sake of Allah, JazakAllahu khayran, wasalamu alaikum.
ps: i've made dua and i'm sure Allah swt will lead me to the right decision and that which is best for me.

revert2007

Love Fishing
update: Asalamu alaikum, as much as i love the niqab, i've thought and thought and living in one of the MOST racist cities in Minnesota, i put myself through hell. It's not just the stares and the comments people make, it's not just the fact that i'm being denied service, but i plan on going to many different places and i can't always have people walk me into places. The people of this city are so racist that they would be willing to take your life. For reasons of safety, i'm going to remove my niqab but i will never forget the 5 days i had woren it proudly. it was beautiful and amazing, and an experience which i will share with those whom i meet. i love you all for the sake of Allah, JazakAllahu khayran, wasalamu alaikum.
ps: i've made dua and i'm sure Allah swt will lead me to the right decision and that which is best for me.

Yes you are doing the right thing now.If the niqab is affecting yourlife then just remove it.InshaAllah one day just make hijrah to a Muslim country where you can practise your religion.You can start wearing it once you get married InshaAllah.People won't dare to saya word if your hubby is with you InshaAllah.

ummyasiin

Striving for Janatul firdous

aww mashallah,....well since your in the states and if you cant make hijrah, move to phila.. lol I have ABSOLUTLEY not outward racisim here, and I have been niqaabi my entire muslimah life of 11yrs alhamdulilah, except @ work but I still practice hijab there....I believe phila is made up of maybe 40% muslimahs every where you look, store, market, bus, train there are niqaabis or simply muslims so its safe here, in my perspective.

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)

Salams sister,

First let me say a big CONGRADULATIONS TO YOU!!!! May Allah keep you strong dearest sister. though it has it's challenges, I believe with honesty that the Niqab has great benefits. Second, Even though I'm no scholar of Islam, I have read somewhere that when buying or selling if the woman is asked to take her Niqab off only for that moment, then the person has the right to see your face because you are buying something from them or selling from them. I think I saw that on Islamqa. And Allahu A'lam.

once again, wish you all the best and may Allah make you strong in your decision and protect from all evil.

palestine

Servant of Allah
Salams sister,

First let me say a big CONGRADULATIONS TO YOU!!!! May Allah keep you strong dearest sister. though it has it's challenges, I believe with honesty that the Niqab has great benefits. Second, Even though I'm no scholar of Islam, I have read somewhere that when buying or selling if the woman is asked to take her Niqab off only for that moment, then the person has the right to see your face because you are buying something from them or selling from them. I think I saw that on Islamqa. And Allahu A'lam.

once again, wish you all the best and may Allah make you strong in your decision and protect from all evil.

ukhti, this woman was doing it out of stupidity and to humiliate me. she knew who i was, i've been going there many times. she knows me too well. but she just didn't want to sell me anything out of hate i believe. anyhow, that's all over. and inshAllah I hope that Allah will love me and be pleased with me although i've removed my niqab now. wasalamu alaikum.