Weird things are happening to me....

zarah

Islam
Staff member
:salam2: hun

Inshalla`h hope you are awake and breathing....:SMILY288:

Only fear Allah(SWT) sis I think it may only be just illusions don`t worry. Main thing is make sure you read your prayers before you go to sleep.

Lol maybe you been watching too many horror movies :blackhijab:

Do you perform Sala`h? (Lol sorry i know its a silly question to ask if you do pray but maybe that could be it......?)

:wasalam:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
:salam2:
Like all my sisters and brothers said, Allah swt is always with us and he makes it easier for those who ask from him. So many replies you got which are worth about din and jinn possesion.
Ill ask you it from another way. How old are you?, and have you watched any horror movie recently or have you been thinking about scary things,(worldly or aakhirah) a lot??, or did any huge changes occured in your life?
Please answer me here or in a pm and I will respond you in a pm.:)
May Allah swt makes it easier for you.ameen
wassalam alaikum warahmatullah

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
:salam2: hun

Inshalla`h hope you are awake and breathing....:SMILY288:

Only fear Allah(SWT) sis I think it may only be just illusions don`t worry. Main thing is make sure you read your prayers before you go to sleep.

Lol maybe you been watching too many horror movies :blackhijab:

Do you perform Sala`h? (Lol sorry i know its a silly question to ask if you do pray but maybe that could be it......?)

Alhumdulillah Im still breathing :) hehe. But there is someone else here who I can also hear breathing :SMILY26: Ahhhhhhhhh!!

Lol I dont watch horror movies, I dont even watch movies! :)

Alhumdulillah I DO pray 5 times...I cant believe you asked :angryred: I'm kidding :D

I think its getting a bit better now, but I'm still seeing stuff :( Weird......

May Allah protect us all. Ameen

:salam2:
Like all my sisters and brothers said, Allah swt is always with us and he makes it easier for those who ask from him. So many replies you got which are worth about din and jinn possesion.
Ill ask you it from another way. How old are you?, and have you watched any horror movie recently or have you been thinking about scary things,(worldly or aakhirah) a lot??, or did any huge changes occured in your life?
Please answer me here or in a pm and I will respond you in a pm.:)
May Allah swt makes it easier for you.ameen
wassalam alaikum warahmatullah

Thankx for your reply sister. I will pm you inshaAllah ;)
Ameen x1000 to your dua :) May Allah accept them all. Ameennnn