(Link are Dead) All Mishary al-Afaasy CD Rip Albums!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

everzcool4

what a nice voice he got.

I made a software to a retail electronic shop. with that software i included Sheik Mishary's Surah Yaseen recital. I saw many of non muslims come in da morning to here that recital. they told me that they dont know what it means but they feel relief when they here that.

:ma:

Allah grant him with firdows to him

Mohammed18

thank you soooooooooo much!!!
How to Memorize the Quran
1. Make your intention. If this first step is done firmly, with purity and only for the pleasure of Allah and His reward on the day of Judgement... you WILL inshaAllah (God Willing) memorize the Qur'an, whether it takes 2 years or 20.

2. Find a quiet place.

3. Create a small plan to manage how you will memorize the Quran. Specify how many Aya will you memorize each day, where you will start and what you will memorize each day if possible.

4. Memorize by repeating. If you are a good Arabic reader that's great, if not search online for electronic reciters using the keyword "reciter". Some of these websites will contain multilingual reciters. Pick your language and surah and keep repeating the aya more than once until you memorize it.

5. You might find it of great help if you find a good source of "clarifications/explanations" or tafaseer either online or on paper that explains each Aya. Understanding each aya, the reason for its existence and the circumstances surrounding its descending will greatly help you memorize it.

6. Use the help of anyone you trust who have memorized the Quran or parts of it. He/she does not have to be a sheikh or imam.

7. Find others who want to memorize Quran in your vicinity or within your social circles. Form a group with them so you might encourage and help each other.

8. Get a Quran teacher or someone to help you.

9. Get off the computer and start memorizing.

10. Try to stick on a specific Quran while memorizing

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

Jazaaka'Allaahu Khayr brother for re-uploading them.

I was thinking of re-uploading the others by creating a new thread (i.e., attaching them to posts) although if you are going to be re-uploading them by including the links here then you might as well carry on, Insha'Allaah (just thought I would ask before doing anything).

abdul-aziz

Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullaah,

Jazaaka'Allaahu Khayr brother for re-uploading them.

I was thinking of re-uploading the others by creating a new thread (i.e., attaching them to posts) although if you are going to be re-uploading them by including the links here then you might as well carry on, Insha'Allaah (just thought I would ask before doing anything).

:salam2:

you should put them in another thread, as this thread is filled with links that are no longer available. You could of course put the Archive.org links as it will save TTI money in sha Allah.

I don't have all of them but I have quiet a few or most.

I will continue to upload them, but I am on restricted bandwidth by my dsl provider. So it may take a little time.

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member

you should put them in another thread, as this thread is filled with links that are no longer available. You could of course put the Archive.org links as it will save TTI money in sha Allah.

I don't have all of them but I have quiet a few or most.

I will continue to upload them, but I am on restricted bandwidth by my dsl provider. So it may take a little time.

I think your right. However will the links end up dead after a certain period of time? Media Fire was good for me but when I downloaded something from another PC (i.e., I was not using Firefox with addons installed) there were too many obscene pictures and so on, therefore I stopped.

abdul-aziz

I think your right. However will the links end up dead after a certain period of time? Media Fire was good for me but when I downloaded something from another PC (i.e., I was not using Firefox with addons installed) there were too many obscene pictures and so on, therefore I stopped.

you never know with these sites. Archive.org is a strong organization who intent is to keep published material available forever. You will find that it is heavily used to make available a lot of texts as well. In fact I download quite often Islamic tv series that were posted in forsan site from there. After like 2 or 3 years they are still available.

If they go blank than we can put them back up the ones that I have take up only 2 gig which is not a burden for todays computers to store.

Status
Not open for further replies.