Need Help

veiled25

:salam2:
I need help in a matter which I can`t make public. I am a reverted muslimah with a very complicated story. I am very depressed and I need to talk about something which happened to me but I am too ashamed to speak with someone I know in real life.
Can someone help me in that? I need an islamic advice.

Shukran in advance.

D.Ahmed

Believer

She is a sister not a brother :)

Veiled25 There is a Sisters only section where you can post on the forum try there or I'm sure more sisters will be reading your post and will happily help you, Do not dis-pear.
May Allah subhan wata'ala ease your problems.

:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

She is a sister not a brother :)

Veiled25 There is a Sisters only section where you can post on the forum try there or I'm sure more sisters will be reading your post and will happily help you, Do not dis-pear.
May Allah subhan wata'ala ease your problems.

yea i agree with the brother, there are very nice sisters on the forum and im pretty sure any of them will be more than willing to help u so feel free to contact any of them inshallah ur our sister in islam

revert2007

Love Fishing
I need help in a matter which I can`t make public. I am a reverted muslimah with a very complicated story. I am very depressed and I need to talk about something which happened to me but I am too ashamed to speak with someone I know in real life.

Shukran in advance.

Assalamualkikum sister.I advice you do not make it public and just choose one trustable person where u can discuss ur problem with.

veiled25

Thank u very much for all ur good intentions and help. I have checked my inbox and a few persons already have contacted me. I will talk with one of them.
May Allah bless u all.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
first of all my sister welcome to TTI family.you are free to discuss any sort of stuff troubling you with your sisters(and brothers) here if you like:)i'm here for you too my sister.........if you want to talk to me.:)and like sis revert said.choose one nice person to talk to incase you don't want toooooo many to know.which seems to be the case already:)

i tried to PM you but your inbox is full.if i'm needed sis remove some of your PMs.okay sister.take care.:)

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam

Shukran in advance.

Asalamalikum my sister :)

sister don't feel ashamed:) here r many sisters n many stories of sisters:)

i tried to pm u but ur inbox is full :(
but don't worry:) u can also post ur story n other things in ''sister club''( only sister area) i hope many sisters will help u :) n inshAllah i will also try to help u as far as possible:)

May Allah Bless u :) Ameen!!!!!!

FreedomFighter

take me advice. inshaAllah its the best :) you can post your problem and you'll also get advice from knowledgeable brothers and sisters.. it may also be better because of the variety of the answers you might get. and no one will have to know who you are, you dont need to sign up also. hope you know what im talking about :S