Video Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland.

kind_mann

Masha allah

:salam2::ma:

اللهم انصر الاسلام و المسلمين و أذل الكفر و الكافرين

pretty women

This video focuses on the lives of some Dutch Muslim women and their families. Their life as Muslims in Europe.
MashaAllah, they really love and practise their deen as much as they can. They try their best to make their families be comfortable and understand why they took the decisions that they did to become Muslim and to worship Allah alone. Thanks to sister Hajar for translation.

BawanAllah

Masha Allah

Assalamu Alaikum,
Ramadan kareem to all our Muslim Brothers and Sisters.This Video is captivating may Allah reward you with Jannati Firdaus,nice work.

sazeeb

Salam

Walaiku as salam.

Roemaysa, I'd like to know more on what you are saying...

Please send me your email address at [email protected]

- Sazeeb, a Post Graduate student from Bangladesh

Assalamoe Allikoem,

In Holland you see a lot of dutch moslims.
Many people became moslim after 11 september.
You can see here in Holland that the dutch community have got a lot of interest in the islam.

Ik know many people who study islam and they have got a lot of questions abou the islamic religion....

But on the other hand there are a lot of people who really hate us!

Wassalaam,
Roemaysa

sharazad

Sister
I have watched this video sooo many times, its great :) Its actually the video that made me read more about islam and of course listen to Ahmed Bukhatir.. :)

salamana

In Jannah enchallah

Bismillah,
no words to discribe how I felt for these muslim sisiters,
May allah preserve their faith and provide them with the necessary patience to keep in the straight path,
Salam from a brother,
See you in Janna enchallah

Aranod Van, a prominent politician and an important anti –Islam member in Holland, declared that he embraced Islam, a declaration that was shocking to his followers.
Shortly after his conversion into Islam, Many declarations issued from official and social media were triggered with aim of casting doubt on the whole story.
To end all these noisy conflicting reports, he declared his Shahada( the Islamic confession of faith) on his tweeter account and said that he would start a new stage in his life.

Arnold, 47 years now, works in Holland Parliament and a representative of " Liberty Party in his city", led by Khayrat Fieldrz, a right wing extremist who devoted his policy against Islam.
http://www.knowmuhammad.org/gsearch?q=HOLLAND

ASSALAMUALAIKUM SISTERS

Bij het testen met nieuwe pijn kennen de HEART GEDULD,
Bij het testen met nieuwe ARMOEDE & PROBLEMEN weet degelijkheid geen effect,

Bij het testen met luxe rang of eigendom
LEVEL kesyukuranmu net geleerd en waar genade wordt gegeven aan u besteed ..

Bij het testen met vrouwen en plezier net geleerd HOE
U kunt de hartstochten, houd het geloof, moraal en religie van de islam te controleren ..

Bij het testen met een nieuwe hymne of lasterlijke kennis originaliteit amalamu
Hoe hoger uw geloof, hoe hoger de valtest diJENDELA je leven ..

Toen ze begon te beseffen WAT HET HART GETEST was volledig overtuigd (geloofden) of de nog broze als een stok die termieten eten? "

WAALAYKUM SALM

JAZAKKALLH

akrimah

Islam in Nederland (Netherlands!) Video about Revert Muslim women in Holland.This video focuses on the lives of some Dutch Muslim women and their families. Their life as Muslims in Europe.

MashaAllah, they really love and practise their deen as much as they can. They try their best to make their families be comfortable and understand why they took the decisions that they did to become Muslim and to worship Allah alone. Thanks to sister @Hajar for translation.

nice message masha allah..
may Allah help our brothers and sisters there.