Pray 4 Me! Please

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Aleekum,

Please i am kindly requesting from everyone to keep me in your dua's. As you may all know in NY this week and next week is all finals.:tti_sister:

I have a physics 1 final, A human rights paper due, a self-evident paper due, and an analysis paper due ( im doing it on the ban of the hijab....Insha Allah i will post this essay up when it turns out good).

In addition, i have 2 education Finals, and a Political science final on AMerican politics...

your probably wondering why im taking a science exam, political science and education. Well, im a pre-med student majoring in education concentrating in political science... Im trying to get a taste in all fields insha allah i be successful in all of them and represent Islam in a professional manner.

Please pray for me:SMILY252:

Allahuma la sahla ila ma ja3altahu sahla inek itha shi3t taj3el alhuzn sahla....

salam,

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
aminn aminn Ya Rabb Al Alamin
inshaAllah dear sister
najah fi imtihan (succeed in your exam - of course with flying colours) :)

palestine

Servant of Allah
InshAllah you'll pass through all of this with good grades and great rewards from Allah swt. Read that dua when you're testing and writing those papers, it really does work. I read it all the time. Alhamdulillah. take care. wasalamu alaikum.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Salam

heyy khadooj! Wow talk about a big fat headache lol. Inshallah you do good and may Allah help you in these tests of the dunya and in the tests of alakhira!

:D salam!!