New sister from MA,USA

sis_ma

Salam alaykoum sisters,
I subscribed to this forum because i really need to meet the muslim community here in my area...
Unfortunatelly the closest mosque to me is 30mn far from where i leave, masjid al islam in north smithfield, RI
I went there 3 times but i found no woman there even if it is a big mosque,excluding 2 times for salat eid where there were a lot of women, i couldn't talk to anyone because i was shy so now i'm here hoping i can meet some sisters in my area...

welcome to islam

:bismillah1:
Asalam o alikum sister welcome to islam, Welcome to the religion of peace :shahadah:may Allah bless you in this world and the hereafter,Ameen.i have uploaded some video for revert muslims i hope you will watch it you can get the link from my profile as i am not allowed to post other url

:salam2:

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
walikumsalam sister:)

welcome to tti:)
oh don't feel shy sister:D i m here my sister

if u want to discuss ur matter with only sisters than join ''sister club'' (sister only area).......inshAllah many sisters will help u n i will also try to help u as far as possible:) my sister

ur sister in islam

Hibba

sis_ma

:bismillah1:
Asalam o alikum sister welcome to islam, Welcome to the religion of peace :shahadah:may Allah bless you in this world and the hereafter,Ameen.i have uploaded some video for revert muslims i hope you will watch it you can get the link from my profile as i am not allowed to post other url

walikumsalam sister:)

welcome to tti:)
oh don't feel shy sister:D i m here my sister

if u want to discuss ur matter with only sisters than join ''sister club'' (sister only area).......inshAllah many sisters will help u n i will also try to help u as far as possible:) my sister

ur sister in islam

Hibba

walikumsalam sister,

Are you a revert?

thankyou sisters for your replies, i really appreciated, i'm not a revert, i'm a muslim born alhamdulilah....is this forum only for reverts???

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

thankyou sisters for your replies, i really appreciated, i'm not a revert, i'm a muslim born alhamdulilah....is this forum only for reverts???

As-salaamu `alaykum

Welcome to the forums. Inshaa' Allaah you'll find what you're looking for. No, this forum is not for reverts only, it is for all people who want to learn about Islaam and meet fellow Muslims.

Was-salaam

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
AsalamAlakum,

Welcome to TTI

It’s nice to have u join this lovely community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah,

Take Care,