Reverted Muslim

visionusman

being content
Welcome sister. May Allah SWT guide us all to the truth always and may He grant us success, inshAllah. Remember us in your duas.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Welcome to a family of 1.5 billion; its rather big so it will take time to get to know us; but we are all with you in spirit & prayers. Don't forget to call upon us when if you need anything.

I would like to recommend a site to you run by an organisation in India called IRF (Chairman: Dr Zakir Naik) http://www.irf.net/irf/main.htm

You may find some very useful material on giving Dawah to Hindus and other Non-Muslims. I particularly suggest you watch the DVD "Similarities between Hinduism & Islam"

Best of Luck

iec2009

duaa

:salam2:

Welcome to TURN TO ISLAM and most importantly welcome to this wonderful religion known as ISLAM.
Insha Allah u can benifit from this site.

:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister: I PRAY TO ALLAH TO GUIDE MORE PEOPLE TO THE RIGHT PATH WHICH HE BESTOWED UPON US. MAY HE ALWAYS BE THERE FOR US AND NEVER LET US GO ASTRAY. AMEEN ALLAHUMA AMEEN.:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

assalan alaikum,ok

iec2009

yah,really i can see....

Asslamo Allaikum,

Welcome to a family of 1.5 billion; its rather big so it will take time to get to know us; but we are all with you in spirit & prayers. Don't forget to call upon us when if you need anything.

I would like to recommend a site to you run by an organisation in India called IRF (Chairman: Dr Zakir Naik) http://www.irf.net/irf/main.htm

You may find some very useful material on giving Dawah to Hindus and other Non-Muslims. I particularly suggest you watch the DVD "Similarities between Hinduism & Islam"

Best of Luck
wat a great peace.

iec2009

who ever is not guided by Allah no one can guide him,many knows it can neither

hear nor see,nor provide any help

abmaliktech

May ALLAH(SWT)gudie us all

Alhamdulillah!

We are lucky that after we became astray ALLAH(SWT) guide us directly to the right path. and inshallah ALLAH again will give us guidance and strenght to propagate and share the teachings of Islam to others. Its very nice to see that more and more people are turning to Islam.

Miss.R

mashallah sister ...its gr8 to have u with us.
can u do me a small favour...can i know the turns of event which guided u to the right path...how did u n why did u reverted to islam
jazakallah n plz do remember me in ur prayers

irfi84

Salaam walaikum

Welcome to the true path. mashaalah , you are muslim now

jazakallah kair salaam walaikum

Sabiha

Jazakallahkhair

thanks fo the support you all are giving me. Inshallah i will try to give dawah to other non muslims friends and relatives, just pray for me.

Sabiha

Inshallah I will try my level best to give dawah, i am learning quran these days, inshallah in future i will try to give dawah