From UAE

Raed

Muslim Student
Al slam alikom Brothers and Sisters...
My name is Raed from UAE (Sharjah) , working in the next emirate (Dubai)
Im not a new Muslim but im new to be a true Muslim...
And I really like this site its amazing, and the videos here just boosting my faith....
Inshallah we will get alot of benefits from this forum...

Fee aman allah

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
Assalamu alaykum,

I'm really pleased that we are getting more and more Muslims from outside Europe and N.America to join us on the site. Welcome brother, looking forward to seeing your posts.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

حياكم الله أخي الكريم

هلا وغلا بك Raed

نتمني أن تفيد وتستفيد في رحاب المنتديات

دمتم في حفظ الله ورعايته

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

:salam2:

Welcome to TTI,

Insha Allah you benifit from this site.

And Insha Allah you can contribute to the site.

wasalam

Raed

Muslim Student
Thank you very much brothers and sisters...

It is so clear that evryone is nice here and i will get alot of benefits inshallah..

Al slam alikum

Umzakariya

Assalamu Alakium Raed and welcom!!!

What is it like living in UAE? we want to move there from U.S. inshaallah,
I wanted to ask you if you could give me some info regardinig cost of living, how much is the rent for 3 bedroom house/apartment and how the system works for women as far as Islamic education especially for women. what are the best job, best cities for muslim families and private/public schools for kids.
I'll greatly appreciate your help... may allah bless you for efforts ... Jazakallah Khair

Raed

Muslim Student
Al slam Alikum sister umzakrya

Well, the cost of living is not much high of course its less than the U.S
and I suggest you to live here , and the best city for good muslims is Sharjah which is 10 kM away from Dubai... for apartment cost i will find exactly how much it costs , but the apartments here are really costly in UAE comparing with other Middle east countries... For school , there are alot of good islamic schools , and for women the best job is in goverment companies since they protect and respect women more than private companies, also working in islamic bank is such a good choice.. I will try to get more specific information for you and will post it here ....

Al slam alikum

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Al slam Alikum sister umzakrya

Well, the cost of living is not much high of course its less than the U.S
and I suggest you to live here , and the best city for good muslims is Sharjah which is 10 kM away from Dubai... for apartment cost i will find exactly how much it costs , but the apartments here are really costly in UAE comparing with other Middle east countries... For school , there are alot of good islamic schools , and for women the best job is in goverment companies since they protect and respect women more than private companies, also working in islamic bank is such a good choice.. I will try to get more specific information for you and will post it here ....

Al slam alikum

As Salaamu Alaykum
Yeah, I want to move there too. From what I've heard about it, it's the best Muslim country to live in.

abmaliktech

Assalamu Alaikum sister Umzakariya,

I just want to add some informations about the UAE, pardon me brother Raed if you think i am wrong. I also living and working here in Sharjah and i agree with you that for the implementation of muslim law Sharjah is the best in the emirates as they are not allowing any haram acts, (banning consuming alcoholic drinks, no disco nor any night clubs) nut unlike the remaining emirates which all of this is legal including selling of haram meat(pork).
But speaking of cost of living Sharjah now is beginning to follow the dubai trend, because it is the closest one next to Dubai. One of the advantages of living in Sharjah is you will come near to the famous University City area, it is a big campus which you can find most of foreign managed universities. And because of close proximity of Sharjah to Dubai the rapid business bloom is affecting Sharjah and spreading very fast like virus, and it also affecting the cost of living which in a few years time will reach the same level as Dubai as the majority of Dubai residence is now shifting to the nearest emirates.
The best place now to live in UAE in terms of cost of living is the Abu Dhabi emirates as the city still fresh and its quite far from Dubai ( 2 hours drive ) But all in all living in the whole United Arab Emirates is peacefull, there are few isolated case of small crimes but the goverment agencies in charge of the security is doing all their work well, totally you can live a peaceful life abnd no one will persecute anybody unless do did bad things to others.

Raed

Muslim Student
Thanks for the additional information brother abamalik...
Well, you are almost right about everything but also the cost of living in Abu Dhabi (Especially for partment in the city) is really increased like hell since last 2 years... but I also recommend Abu Dhabi after Sharjah, there are no traffic jam, niebrhood like to know each other there, more human values there, but still there are few night cluds and bars , but not exposed ofcourse.

But when i compare USA with UAE, ofcourse UAE is much safer and much better than any westren country add to that the good quality of living there..
I just didnt want to mention the small haram and bad things happening here and there, cause I dont want the sister to take a wrong idea or to have exaggrated thoughts in her mind... I really recommend UAE as a place for living (for muslims) and I hope one day the rulers of UAE will implement islamic rules more seriously and keeping the good quality of living and freedom in the circle of islam....

Thank you again brother Abamalik for your information, and I will post more info for the sister and the rest who are intersting to come and live here...

AL slam alikum

Umzakariya

Assalamu Alakuim,

Thank you to both brothers Read & abmaliktech...may Allah reward you for your efforts! I'm going to school be Respiratory Therapy and my husband is in Telecommunications Field are those jobs demanding in UAE?

Jazakallah Khair