its nice to be in

abmaliktech

:SMILY206: Assalamu Alaikum ! Greeting to everybody in the name of Allah(SWT) my name is abdul Malik delos Santos a revert muslim. i accidentally catch up this website during my browsing on islamway.com and alhamdulillah i find so many interesting facts, pictures about islam which i dont have any knowledge or seen. inshallah all of the members can provide me all the supports and learning process in order to continue my islamic way of life to help others to understand what the true meaning of islam, the faith that Allah send to us through prophet muhammad ( salallahu alayhi wa salam ).

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the TTI forum brother,

Alhamdulillah (praise belongs to Allah) for showing His mercy to you and guiding you to His Deen.

Insha'Allah you will have the opportunity to profit from your time here.

wasalaam.

Hajar

Staff member
Assalaam alaykum brother,

Welcome to TTI. InshaAllah you will have a beneficial stay.

Wasalam

abmaliktech

Alhamdulillah ! ! All the praise will be to Allah

Jazzakallah khair to all my brothers and sisters who sends their reply, i pray to ALLAH(SWT) that we can become close to each other, to share and extends whatever help we can to all muslims and inshallah that time will come all of us muslims will become united in one to serve the purpose of almighty and only one god.

Raed

Muslim Student
Al slam alikum brother abamalik, welcome here
I see that you live in UAE .. Good

You will get alot of benefits from this forum its best islamic one

Fee Aman allah