I'm a Niqabi!!!

palestine

Servant of Allah
Update: i'm going in tomorrow to school inshAllah to talk with the assistant principal to ask for permission to make a presentation on behalf of those who wear the niqab and to help others understand what this means to many of them/us. although i'm done being a niqabi, i still love the niqab with all my heart and now that i've experienced the painful side of wearing the niqab in a western society, i'm going to share this experience with people - especially those who did this( hurt others for pleasing their Lord).
asalamu alaikum

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2: dear sister
its ok for now if u have made ur decision
inshaAllah someday-inshaAllah (i strongly believe it inside my heart), we will istiqamah (firmly) wear it inshaAllah
and sister the video that u posted recently from youtube - mashaAllah i really sooo much love the confidence and high self-esteem that all niqaabis have when facing this cruel world
inshaAllah dear sister palestine
u,i and those other muslimahs who wish to wear niqaab will wear it someday with the will,strength and blessings from Allah aminn
take care
:wasalam::SMILY259:

palestine

Servant of Allah
update: Asalamu alaikum, guess what? lol. That lady from the school coffee shop was looking for me all day to apologize to me and to give me "something". she has told the other muslim kids and some staff members to tell me this if they saw me. one of the staff said to her," she has already removed her niqab" and i was told she said, "Why?! oh my God!! i hurt her". basically i was told she was at tears. however, i can't ever bring myself to go there again (the coffee shop), it has left a really deep penetrating wound in my heart and i don't want to make it hard for her to apologize either, humans make mistakes and i'll accept her apology from her, but i will never forget what i was put through. Alhamdulillah and thank you All!

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
NOOOOOOO!!!!! you went bak...plz dnt tell me you stopped wearing niqab...you took a step forward and before Allah ran to you you stepped bak...plz put it bak believe me its sooo much better for...who cares about what whoever says

wasalaam

btw if they allow you to do a presentation on niqab...and you preach to wear niqabs
Allah will test you to see if you practise it too...please get it back...a request from a brother in Submission

revert2007

Love Fishing
NOOOOOOO!!!!! you went bak...plz dnt tell me you stopped wearing niqab...you took a step forward and before Allah ran to you you stepped bak...plz put it bak believe me its sooo much better for...who cares about what whoever says

wasalaam

btw if they allow you to do a presentation on niqab...and you preach to wear niqabs
Allah will test you to see if you practise it too...please get it back...a request from a brother in Submission

Well sis in her condition she can't wear niqab because it danger herself.Islam is very easy and it not suppose to danger ourselves.Even in quran there is no clearly mention about niqab and it is just sunnah.so the obligatory here is taking care of her life instead of wearing niqab which is sunnah.The fatwa to wear niqab is one must remove it if it cause danger to those wearing it.Same goes to having beard.If someone wants to kill those having beard then they should shave it.I don't have time to quote the evidence.I hope someone else could.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member

wasalaam

People who live in places like London, East London to be precise (are you from there? I dunno) but its very very easy for people who live in areas with lots of muslims to say things like this. Its extremely difficult living with kuffar all around, its something you have to live to appreciate, I think.

Sister Palestine has to go out a lot to go to school and from what I remember of some past threads by her, her area is violent and racist, I trust her judgement.

Safeguarding ones life is fardh.

Wa-alaykum salaam.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
damn sorry i didnt realise that...yeh i'm from east london...didnt realise her life was at stake sorry my apologies...yeh it is pretty easy for the sisters to wear it in this area though alot of them have neglected the hijab generally and the ones that do wear it they still do kinda messed up things...i say this because i live right in front of a sixth form and the things you see them doing wearing jilbab and hijab is very very very annoying (may Allah guide our sisters)

sister palestine do they have anything against you wearing the jilbab and hijab???

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
aww mashallah,....well since your in the states and if you cant make hijrah, move to phila.. lol I have ABSOLUTLEY not outward racisim here, and I have been niqaabi my entire muslimah life of 11yrs alhamdulilah, except @ work but I still practice hijab there....I believe phila is made up of maybe 40% muslimahs every where you look, store, market, bus, train there are niqaabis or simply muslims so its safe here, in my perspective.

:salam2:

Or Or Or......Minnesota girl,:D:D:D:D

She can wear it here as well, some might actually stare BUT none will go further than that and there are Niqabis here:D
YEPIIESS.....!!!!
Ps. Allah will make it easier for you inshaAllah.
Take care abaayo, when the time and place is right you'll wear it with PROUDNESS eheheh.:SMILY252::SMILY252:

By the way, sister Ummyasin, I LOVE your state and New york (have NOT been there YET but inshaAllah some day):D
just love 'em by what I have heard:D:hearts:

palestine

Servant of Allah

Or Or Or......Minnesota girl,:D:D:D:D

She can wear it here as well, some might actually stare BUT none will go further than that and there are Niqabis here:D
YEPIIESS.....!!!!
Ps. Allah will make it easier for you inshaAllah.
Take care abaayo, when the time and place is right you'll wear it with PROUDNESS eheheh.:SMILY252::SMILY252:

By the way, sister Ummyasin, I LOVE your state and New york (have NOT been there YET but inshaAllah some day):D
just love 'em by what I have heard:D:hearts:

loooool. ukhti, did you forget that i too live in minnesota? lol. just not in your area, in another city of course. but yes, it's racist and violent here when it comes to deen. :)

beautiful is islam

wow that made me cry. because is something i wan do so bad. i will soon.
then i will post it here. to all the sister that were Niqab, you are all in my pray, may allah keep you on the right path. and put you all in the high janna.:tti_sister: