Assalamu alaikum :)

Restless

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh to all here.

Just joined tonight and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ibrahim, I'm a revert living in Europe still getting to grips with the big changes in my life since I embraced Islam :) :mashallah:

I'm hoping I'll learn a lot here and meet some interesting people insh'Allah. I think that's about it.

Jazakallah khair to the site admins for providing this place :)

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam
Wa 'alaikumus salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

welcome hope inshaAllah Allah bestows you great knowledge inshaAllah though this isn't the only place but it really does help, there are alot of threads with so many informative articles inshaAllah you we both benifit from this site more

hope Allah keeps you well brother if you need anything let me know as in advice n dat il try helping as much as i can

Wasalaam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wa Alaikum salaam warahmatullah wabarakatuh:D

welcome to the TTI family brother,
inshaAllah you'll learn alot from here.

May Allah make the journey to the hereafter easy for you and all Muslims!ameen
Stay strong Allah is always by your side!
May Allah's blessings be with you always,:D

welcome to islam

:wasalam:
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh to all here.

Just joined tonight and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ibrahim, I'm a revert living in Europe still getting to grips with the big changes in my life since I embraced Islam :) :mashallah:

I'm hoping I'll learn a lot here and meet some interesting people insh'Allah. I think that's about it.

Jazakallah khair to the site admins for providing this place :)

Walikum as salam bro welcome to islam, May Allah bless you in this world and the hereafter.ameen

i am sending you some link of some basic pratices in islam, like how to do wudu and how to offer salah, i hope u will will watch them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xorPAL32F48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfVR9GvQC3k

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum brother

welcome to tti:) this is very good islamic website:) hope u will learn more knowledge from this website

IbnAhmad

Assalamu Alykum.

Welcome to TTI brother Ibrahim. Hope you benefit from the resources on this Forum InshaAllah ta'ala.

Wassalaam. :)

aless

wa alaykom salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh
i am a revert as well :blackhijab: still young (1 year and few months!) alhamdulillah

enjoy your stay here insha'Allah

pls tell us your story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum,

Welcome to the wonderful TTI inshaa allah you will benefit a lot. May Allah make practicing Islam easy for you inshaa allah and help you learn more and more about the wonderful deen. :)

hana*

:jazaak:

Thank you all for the welcome :)

Not usre I have much of a story that would interest people lol

of course it will, we are all interested in hearing it, it brings us joy to see yet another individual entering this beautiful faith :)

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Wa 'Alaykum As Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh Brother Ibraheem!

A very warm welcome to TTI. InshaAllah you will find lot of authentic information on Islaam.

THE most important thing in Islaam even before Salah is Tawheed. You might want to get information about it before anything else.

Below is links of an authentic of a book on Tawheed

The Fundamentals of Tawheed (Islamic Monotheism) By Abu Ameenah Bilal Philips

There are many articles in the Islamic Articles Library

Please let us know if you have any questions...