Assalamualaikum Warohmatullahi Wabarokatu ;)

Miza

Salam and hi to everyone,
i'm new to this forum- i mean, this site. for your information, i just registered! (^_^)
anyhoo, i'm glad and pleased to have found this site. would you like to know HOW did i find this site?
well, actually, i like Fahad Al-Kandari's voice very much when he recites the Quran. i first watched him on Youtube INCIDENTALLY, alhamdulillah ;)

actually, i was looking for Masjidil Haram's Imams but the link linked me to one of his videos. i'm so touched listening to his reciting so i've decided to download MP3s of him reciting. but, i couldn't found one, so sad :( i've found a site, but the download links didn't working at all. shall i say, Don't, because i just tried it again :(
Nevermind that now,

but eventhough now i found a wee of his MP3s, but i still dont have MP3 of him reciting Surah An-Naba'. i'm currently trying to memorize that surah [another 5 ayah].
could anyone, please, give me as MANY links as you can, that would link me to Fahad Al-Kandari, Surah An-Naba'?

Ok, i've done talking, LOL, thank you for your time and please reply to me of you know, wont you? ;)
Syukran jazilan wa Jazakallahu Khoir,
Salam.

:SMILY252:MIZA

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum dear,

Welcome to TTI,keep Visiting,keep Reading the posts,explore the website and Insha-Allah you will get benifitted.

Have fun,
Keep Smiling

Miza

im not sure which one to use - ACCIDENTALLY or INCIDENTALLY.
if someone knows, i'd be happy if you tell me which one is correct.
sorry for the mistake, my fault ;P

Miza

im SO SORRY AGAIN. typing errors, i suppose. hmmmmm...

1) but, i couldn't found one, so sad
it's actually, FIND

2) Ok, i've done talking, LOL, thank you for your time and please reply to me of you know, wont you?
it's actually, IF