Finally, I reverted to Islam

ChebbaTan

Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Alhamdulillah, I finally take my shahada yesterday, first alone at 3:30 a.m. and then at the masjid with the sheikh and some friends at 15:30 p.m.
I felt muslim for so long inside... but I had to study Islam carefully because I had previous bad experience ... so I take a deep study of Islam and I've carefully compared it with Christianity and Judaism... I've read the entire translation of Qur'an and the entire Bible also in order to take my own conclusions... I've been reading lots of islamic books as well... And as I read the Bible and the Qur'an translation I was becoming more and more sure about the pure and preserved essence of islam, its logic, its coherence, its simplicity and how complete it is.
Alhamdulillah i've learned to read arabic so now I'm able to read the Qur'an. InshaAllah I hope to learn arabic grammar as well in order to better understand it.
There are lots of things that made me become a muslim but I think the main thing was tawhid, the unicity of Allah SWT, the pure monotheism, the deep respect for all messengers and the beauty and strenght of the final testament revealed to our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW, as well as his perfect life example to all of mankind.
InshaAllah I hope to keep learning and becoming a better muslim every day, closer to Allah SWT, I hope to have streght to follow Islam in a non-muslim home (I reverted in secret) and I hope to share my experience and knowledge with others who became curious about our deen, as I was before studying Islam.

May Allah bless you all my sisters and brothers in Islam, because here on TTI I had gained lots of information that was and has been quite useful prior to my classes at the masjid that only began 6 months ago. JazakaAllah khair for your help and may Allah reward those who have helped in this process of study in order to revert to Allah SWT. Ameen.

Ma'salama

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
:salam2:
alhamdulillah alhamdulillah indeed Allah has open your heart to accept islam and embrace it - one of the best gift ever - islam and imann mashaAllah
inshaAllah in just a short time you will be able to learn even more as everyday is a new day to learn something new
stay strong akhi/ukhti as the beggining might be hard but eventually inshaAllah Allah will "show" you the way
welcome to our big family wa ilalliqa' :)
:wasalam:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum Dear,
This is the first best news for me of this Islamic New Year,
Congratulations,I am soooo happy for you,
May Allah(subahanahu Wa Ta'ala) makes things easy for you,
Learn all u can and practice what you learned and dont over burden yourself,progress at the speed comfortable to you.
And plz plz plz do remember me in your du'as...
keep smiling :)

Ma'as salamah

a_stranger

AlhamduliAllah this is the happiest news i heared since atime , your Islam is a new hope for our humanity .......you are most welcome :SMILY259:

hana*

that is absolutley fantastic news mashaAllah! you have taken the best decision of your life and will have no regrets- Allah strengthen you. inshaAllah one day you will be able to understand the Quran in arabic, with its true beauty- its just not the same translanted (but ofcourse is better than nothing).

congratulations :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Congratulations !!

you are welcome dear brother, may Allah bless you. :)

andi kumala dewi

Wa'alaykumsalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

:allahuakbar:

Congratulation

keep istiqomah on islam, and ready to struggle all trials

be patient and learn much about islam

hope u will enjoy here

revert2007

Love Fishing
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Congratulations !!

you are welcome dear brother, may Allah bless you. :)

It is a sister :)

Assalamualikum sisters.Alhamdulilah finally you here.But remember the journey hasn't ended yet.They journey will only end when we make it to jannah inshaAllah.

Mabrook

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Assalamu aleikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Alhamdulillah, I finally take my shahada yesterday, first alone at 3:30 a.m. and then at the masjid with the sheikh and some friends at 15:30 p.m.
I felt muslim for so long inside... but I had to study Islam carefully because I had previous bad experience ... so I take a deep study of Islam and I've carefully compared it with Christianity and Judaism... I've read the entire translation of Qur'an and the entire Bible also in order to take my own conclusions... I've been reading lots of islamic books as well... And as I read the Bible and the Qur'an translation I was becoming more and more sure about the pure and preserved essence of islam, its logic, its coherence, its simplicity and how complete it is.
Alhamdulillah i've learned to read arabic so now I'm able to read the Qur'an. InshaAllah I hope to learn arabic grammar as well in order to better understand it.
There are lots of things that made me become a muslim but I think the main thing was tajwid, the unicity of Allah SWT, the pure monotheism, the deep respect for all messengers and the beauty and strenght of the final testament revealed to our beloved Prophet Muhammad SAW, as well as his perfect life example to all of mankind.
InshaAllah I hope to keep learning and becoming a better muslim every day, closer to Allah SWT, I hope to have streght to follow Islam in a non-muslim home (I reverted in secret) and I hope to share my experience and knowledge with others who became curious about our deen, as I was before studying Islam.

May Allah bless you all my sisters and brothers in Islam, because here on TTI I had gained lots of information that was and has been quite useful prior to my classes at the masjid that only began 6 months ago. JazakaAllah khair for your help and may Allah reward those who have helped in this process of study in order to revert to Allah SWT. Ameen.

Ma'salama
We alejkum selam
Congratulation and welcome

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalamu Alaikom

Masha'a Allah !!
Congratulations my sister , welcome to our Moslim Ommah

May Allah bless you and keep you on Islam .

You'll face many difficulties , endure it for Allah's sake , you've to know that always the true believer is tested by Allah .

There are lots of things that made me become a muslim but I think the main thing was tajwid, the unicity of Allah SWT, the pure monotheism .QUOTE]

You mean " Tawheed " توحيد
Tajweed is kind of science regarding the correct pronounciation of Qur'an .

أسعدني خبر إسلامك حبيبتي .. وفقك الله لكل خير
Try to read this sentence ^_^

Plz if you need any help in Arabic or Islam don't hesitate to ask :)

Fatima

salahdin

ALLHAMDULLILAH and welcome to AL ISLAM dear sister may ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH help you all the way amin.

"Islam began as something strange, and it shall return to being something strange, so give glad tidings to the strangers."

Hana Askar

Masha'Allah wa Allahu Akbaar.

Congratulations my dear sister and welcome to Islam and the Muslim Ummah. Masha'Allah what an amazing news sister May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala bless you and protect you. Ameen

Keep strong insha'Allah :tti_sister:

Imad

Assalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi barakatuh,

all praise is due to Allah, elhamdullilah.

I am very happy for you, masha Allah

Fi amanillah

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullahi wbarakatuh